Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Go for Wanchain. Great in long term.
Lympo is great aswell. I see potential in Moonlight, and Phantasma. If you go for these, you will do a good investment in my opinion.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

I would recommend taking a look at a few ICOs, not sure if you're in to that kind of investment but they're worth looking into.
Of course, I hope you understand the inherent risk that comes with ICO, just do your due dilligence.
Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

As for me, NEO is better than the other alts. However, it cannot yet compete with Ethereum. That is why I am going to hold both of them for a very long time. Probably, I'll buy also Litecoin.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

As for me, NEO is better than the other alts. However, it cannot yet compete with Ethereum. That is why I am going to hold both of them for a very long time. Probably, I'll buy also Litecoin.
Yes agree, NEO is a nice and promising coin because the NEO community that China has increased significantly, I'm sure NEO will continue to improve and deserve to be a long-term investment choice.

LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Yes, with the current decline in the market, the purchase of a coin is reasonable, but it must be resolved to hold on to it for a long time to make a profit. continued decline this year
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Add to it KICK and Eidoo. These platforms have future. The coins will certainly grow this year and during 2019-2020. However, Ethereum is #1.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

The market is falling now, so I think there are a lot of decent altcoins to buy and hold for the long term. Bitcoin still has great potential to rise in the future, so at least you can buy ethereum and some other altcoins now. If later the bitcoin price increases again, then altcoins will pump too.

your word is true, the market is currently down, and there is also a decent altcoin to buy, because most altcoin prices are also currently still down, so our chance to buy and save it for the long term, because the opportunity did not come 2 times .
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

i bought XVG and IDEALCASH ( idealcash.io)

Idealcash ? why ? would you like to give me the reason please ?
i think the best long term hold coin is only bitcoin and ethereum, also a few altcoins in the markets now

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

Out of all the altcoins OP mentioned I think Ark is the only one I can go with for a long term,  there are couple lots of new altcoins now to go with on a long term such as MVL,  Binance and Huobi tokens and so many more
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

Out of all the altcoins OP mentioned I think Ark is the only one I can go with for a long term,  there are couple lots of new altcoins now to go with on a long term such as MVL,  Binance and Huobi tokens and so many more
I don't like ark project I prefer to invest in waves as it's very very good project if you ask me and also have major developments in the past and they always deliver what they have promised and that too on time, they aren't like other projects that say a lot of things at the time of crowdsale and when it ends they deliver a second copy of a pre existing project.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

they all have sound infrastructure with beautiful projects, but slow progress on the market can affect them negatively like every other coin.

Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

I always think that coin is worth to buy and for the long term is ethereum and minexcoin because both coins have their own platform ,and large volume in the market
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

I don't like ark project I prefer to invest in waves as it's very very good project if you ask me and also have major developments in the past and they always deliver what they have promised and that too on time, they aren't like other projects that say a lot of things at the time of crowdsale and when it ends they deliver a second copy of a pre existing project.
Of Course, waves is quite good platform. Even once almost in abreast with ethereum, but the progress of development ethereum left him far behind and also developers waves rather slow in its development, because that's now waves to be forgotten.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

in any case, if the project has already released its existing product, then their coins are much more profitable for investments. Moreover, due to the fact that the crypto-currency market is developing very much, it requires a sufficient number of trading platforms to satisfy all the needs of crypto-currency users. Thus coins of trading platforms are also good investments.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Buying for long time is not the really terms to use,it should be keep for long time. However, keep an asset is the best and a great idea or what investor an really again form but the way things is in the cryptosystem  makes people far a lot like me now, I have a particular token that worth 200+ before then i didn't sell  but   now the token just worth lesser than $100. And that life now.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Though not very successful this year, I am still investing long term in Neo and Hshare..I think the current prices are an opportunity for purchase.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

When holding long-term I go for solid coins with large market capitalization, like bitcoin and Ethereum.
For altcoins, I would go for Strength, NEO or zilliqa
Lastmoadman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

When holding long-term I go for solid coins with large market capitalization, like bitcoin and Ethereum.
For altcoins, I would go for Strength, NEO or zilliqa

What do you think of bitcoin cash?
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

In my opinion all this coins aren't so good for holding for a lonng term. Just should to buy such top 5 or 10 coins and hold them.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

In my opinion all this coins aren't so good for holding for a lonng term. Just should to buy such top 5 or 10 coins and hold them.
If you look at market conditions that are still like this yet stable I think this is a good time to hold coins in the long run because if we sell them of course it will hurt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: