Poll
Question: what do you like more
Choice 22759
Choice 42
Choice 11teen
Choice A
Choice B
Choice #

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FlapXcoin Back on the move Listings, Pools, Games, More. Flappycoin, FLAP FLAPX  (Read 40406 times)
kokorellos

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

Please for a new discord invite. I asked Cryptohub about the swap, I can sit my FLAP on exchange, the swap to FLAPX will be automatic  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

I want to join to Flappycoin Discord channel, where is the link please?

on the first page in the first post.  Roll Eyes

I'll paste it here for you, maybe you skimmed the first post and missed it? we've all done that once or twice

https://discord.gg/qUuuSVR

That link is already expired. Please make new Discord invite  Grin

sorry its the one from the op lol, here you go:

https://discord.gg/X6eVrn

cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

I really dont care to use this site , its become full of spammers ect i spend more time reading bs email then helping people , that being said i know this is a go to place for info when your not sure where to go , NO one will miss the swap its not possible we are swapping out the supply if you have flappy you have the new coins already reserved for you , the delay is related to how the swap has to be handled in regards to lost coins at coins-markets , ive sent them email ive trolled the trollbox i can get no response , simmer down a min the new chain is expected to start in 6-14 hrs

Hi Flapmin,

I will pm you also later but this post is for the community. I just found out today at the forum about the swap from my
dear old friend FlappyCoin. It is nice to hear that the flappies at CryptoHub are automatically swapped however:

I do not have my Flappy-coins at Cryptohub like most people I assume. I have them in my local wallet and a really
shit load still hold on CoinsMarkets. You ma have heard that CoinsMarkets announced that they released the wallet
of Flappycoin, and actually did that for a short moment, but when they notice that they did not had the correct
wallet version they closed the wallet again. So Flappy coins can still not be withdrawn from CoinsMarkets.

What are your plans now for people holding old Flappycoins in local wallets and on CoinsMarkets ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Flapmin (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

SWAP!!!!!!!!! www.flapxcoin.com
Wassopotamia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

How to exchange FLAP coins for FLAX  Huh
tucalopes

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

Hey there... news about FlapX Mac Wallet?
cryptocoinscity

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

This fucking link of yours says:
<<We will be as Transparent as possible do not use this address without speaking to someone on the team first this is NOT automated its 
manual swaps one on one to compliment the auto swapping these flap will ALSO be sent to the same block 1 address , you may view the BURNED coins here>>

So please talk to me because you dont answer also your PMs. I want to transfer old FLAPPY from 5.5 wallet.
can I just send it to this fucking burn-address: FG2vdd4CuTbFgNfRM7qK6A8u8P4dswsjJ9    Huh??
My own addres is: FRWEJeqMRC7RXoJxwmrW5cTaWrvhUUVQGB  and there are 1304483 Flapps in it.

CryptoCoinsCity.

xuanvan

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

I would like also to swap my FLAPPY coin to FLAPPYX too.

Please show me instruction how to swap.

thanks
mrgoldy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

Is there a discord?  the discord link on flapxcoin.com    has expired

would like some clear instruction on the swap
kokorellos

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Got my FLAPX on Cryptohub Grin
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

same issue, i've 1,4M Flap on Coinsmarket, just withdraw to old wallet but no peers connection available, will my flap sent to my wallet? and how to SWAP?
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

same issue, i've 1,4M Flap on Coinsmarket, just withdraw to old wallet but no peers connection available, will my flap sent to my wallet? and how to SWAP?

if its confirmed on the explorer its in your wallet you're either on the wrong chain or just behind in syncing. try adding nodes to your conf file or leaving the wallet open to get connections and check with the explorer to make sure you're on the correct chain and synced  Cool

cryptocoinscity

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

<<We will be as Transparent as possible do not use this address without speaking to someone on the team first this is NOT automated its 
manual swaps one on one to compliment the auto swapping these flap will ALSO be sent to the same block 1 address , you may view the BURNED coins here>>

So please talk to me because you dont answer also your PMs. I want to transfer old FLAPPY from 5.5 wallet.
can I just send it to this fucking burn-address: FG2vdd4CuTbFgNfRM7qK6A8u8P4dswsjJ9    Huh??
My own addres is: FRWEJeqMRC7RXoJxwmrW5cTaWrvhUUVQGB  and there are 1304483 Flapps in it.

CryptoCoinsCity.

The current status of the FLAPPY coins swaps:

1: Coinsmarkets flappy wallet swap:  NO REACTIONS !!!
2: Localk wallet 5.5 swap:  NO REACTIONS !!!

I have tested out the POW and POS mining results for the new FLAPX coin and the results are laughable.
The current coin FLAPX is in fact completely worthless.

Keep up the good work FLAPADMIN !!!  Keep programming new unwanted and unusefull versions of the coin
and avoid talking to the community because you will have of course better things to do.

CryptoCoinsCity.

LMC01

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

can I just send it to this fucking burn-address: FG2vdd4CuTbFgNfRM7qK6A8u8P4dswsjJ9    Huh??
My own addres is: FRWEJeqMRC7RXoJxwmrW5cTaWrvhUUVQGB  and there are 1304483 Flapps in it.

CryptoCoinsCity.

1: Coinsmarkets flappy wallet swap:  NO REACTIONS !!!
2: Localk wallet 5.5 swap:  NO REACTIONS !!!

I have tested out the POW and POS mining results for the new FLAPX coin and the results are laughable.

Keep up the good work FLAPADMIN !!!  Keep programming new unwanted and unusefull versions of the coin
and avoid talking to the community because you will have of course better things to do.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Hi.  I'm just a miner and follower, not part of the team.  
There were some initial issues with staking but it's working great right now.  I'm getting about what I'd expect, and very regular.  
I guess teething problems were only to be expected when you consider that many years worth of flappycoin were converted within a few hours and all started stakng as flapx at the same time.  
I've also mined flapx near the start and I had no problems at all with the mining side.  Full disclosure, I'm not mining flapx right at this minute.  
I will mine it again depending on how my rigs are doing on other coins.  
The team are going way beyond the normal standards with this swap.  
They're still doing manual swaps for people and providing great help over on Discord.  
You really need to get yourself across to the discord channel.  This has been repeatedly stated and I'm saying it again.  Just look at recent posts in this forum.  
There is one discord channel for flappy and also a new one for FlapX.  I can only give invites to the old flappy one, but it is still running and you can make contact with the team there.

https://discord.gg/fvZ2c

The above link is time-limited, so get it while it's hot.

spot87

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

CryptoCoinsCity.

1: Coinsmarkets flappy wallet swap:  NO REACTIONS !!!
2: Localk wallet 5.5 swap:  NO REACTIONS !!!

Keep up the good work FLAPADMIN !!!  Keep programming new unwanted and unusefull versions of the coin

CryptoCoinsCity.

I am just a community member who has been following Flap, but the new wallet works great, and staking is working very well for me. There has been plenty of info posted around about the swap although I think the team could do a better job of keeping Discord links/current info concise and easy to find; the new wallet actually does a pretty good job of this. As posted above Discord is the best source of info & assistance for FlapX.

There are/were 5 ways to swap coins. 1: Auto swap on tipbot in Discord, most of us just deposited old coins to bot and received new coins to download to new wallet, very easy and worked great but over now.

2: Auto swap on Crypto Hub, over now.

3. Auto swap on Trade Satoshi on May 5th, however, Flap is currently in maintenance, hopefully they will allow deposits soon.

4: For people who missed the auto swaps, Flapmin is spending several hours a day manually swapping coins in Discord.

5: CoinsMarkets. How many devs have actually replaced coins lost on CoinsMarkets? (Hears crickets chiiiirping!) The new wallet has a "don't panic" button under the "services" icon, if you push the button a form will open up allowing you to submit info to the devs to be reimbursed for Coins Market coins, or you could do it in Discord. I lost a lot of coins on CoinsMarkets, unfortunately none of them were Flap!

Honestly I am not sure what else the team could do to simplify the transition, that is a whole lot of swapping options and I am sure it was and continues to be a lot of work for them.

I am excited about the new coin, and from what I can see in Discord the community is happy. Everything in this post I learned from reading, oddly enough I didn't have to pm anybody. I hope your issues get worked out!
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

https://discord.gg/zVQJx4W
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

quite simply im no doing any support on this site the spam and scam is out of control
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Got my FLAPX on Cryptohub Grin

you guys will find most people have already been refunded use the slap on the site
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

I really dont care to use this site , its become full of spammers ect i spend more time reading bs email then helping people , that being said i know this is a go to place for info when your not sure where to go , NO one will miss the swap its not possible we are swapping out the supply if you have flappy you have the new coins already reserved for you , the delay is related to how the swap has to be handled in regards to lost coins at coins-markets , ive sent them email ive trolled the trollbox i can get no response , simmer down a min the new chain is expected to start in 6-14 hrs

Hi Flapmin,

I will pm you also later but this post is for the community. I just found out today at the forum about the swap from my
dear old friend FlappyCoin. It is nice to hear that the flappies at CryptoHub are automatically swapped however:

I do not have my Flappy-coins at Cryptohub like most people I assume. I have them in my local wallet and a really
shit load still hold on CoinsMarkets. You ma have heard that CoinsMarkets announced that they released the wallet
of Flappycoin, and actually did that for a short moment, but when they notice that they did not had the correct
wallet version they closed the wallet again. So Flappy coins can still not be withdrawn from CoinsMarkets.

What are your plans now for people holding old Flappycoins in local wallets and on CoinsMarkets ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Hi Flapmin,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

anyone who has a claim for lost flap only needs to fill out the slip and ill get them there coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: