Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay "Recruitment"  (Read 1479 times)
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:25:34 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 11:35:57 PM by Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcVOPCgfc0c
Randall Terry Says "The Russians Have It Right" On Banning Gay "Recruitment"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5YEU3TuIwo
The Ugandan government has vowed to block the promotion and recruitment of people into homosexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTtrpqhhFvQ
LGBT Recruiting - Fort Worth Police Department
Fort Worth PD - LGBT Recruiting Video

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:35:21 PM

Recruiting an individual for public service based on his sexual orientation or skin color is just as bad as denying the same individuals right to apply. Both is excuse for systematic discrimination.

To my knowledge Russian Federation isnt "banning" anything but public propagation of homosexualism, since such organizations in the west are financed by globalists like George Soros. Public service over there respects "dont ask, dont tell" policy, that includes religion and political stances aswell.

Id say, Russian system is more just, than the western one at this point.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:03:22 AM

Never ceases to amaze Russian. Who you trying to fool? "Russian system is more just, than the western one at this point." You probably forgot that Russia is a dictatorship! You even Patriarch Kirill, a former KGB officer. Your attitude towards gays a little better than in Muslim countries.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:42:14 AM

Your attitude towards gays a little better than in Muslim countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6sNjkpqus (In Russian)
What is wrong here?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

What's next? There's a terrorist organization with the sole purpose of turning humanity gay? A homontern? Oh yes, they probably control the economy and their scientists are looking for ways to turn the human population homosexual, no? Maybe they're the real guys (or rather, gays) behind "chemtrails"?

The only countries that should be worrying about having a significant number of gays in their population are those that are in demographic decline and I don't think USA, Uganda, or Russia are running out of people anytime soon. Besides, if they are, they can just give incentives for (straight) people to bang more without condoms so they can have more screaming spawn.

Recruiting an individual for public service based on his sexual orientation or skin color is just as bad as denying the same individuals right to apply. Both is excuse for systematic discrimination.

To my knowledge Russian Federation isnt "banning" anything but public propagation of homosexualism, since such organizations in the west are financed by globalists like George Soros. Public service over there respects "dont ask, dont tell" policy, that includes religion and political stances aswell.

Id say, Russian system is more just, than the western one at this point.

I've seen videos of gays being hunted like deer in Russia. I can hardly call that just.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:12:20 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 04:37:49 PM by Okurkabinladin

Never ceases to amaze Russian. Who you trying to fool? "Russian system is more just, than the western one at this point." You probably forgot that Russia is a dictatorship! You even Patriarch Kirill, a former KGB officer. Your attitude towards gays a little better than in Muslim countries.

I am not Russian, you liberal heathen. I am just a man, who respects natural order.

Legislating quotas on your new favourite minority is just poor disguise for discrimination and broken moral compass.

You lack humility and common sense that comes with it.

What's next? There's a terrorist organization with the sole purpose of turning humanity gay? A homontern? Oh yes, they probably control the economy and their scientists are looking for ways to turn the human population homosexual, no? Maybe they're the real guys (or rather, gays) behind "chemtrails"?

The only countries that should be worrying about having a significant number of gays in their population are those that are in demographic decline and I don't think USA, Uganda, or Russia are running out of people anytime soon. Besides, if they are, they can just give incentives for (straight) people to bang more without condoms so they can have more screaming spawn.

I've seen videos of gays being hunted like deer in Russia. I can hardly call that just.

So? Ive seen video where liberals advocated euthanasia and pedophilia. Does that mean entire West fell to the cult of Death? Of course, not. It is just you and your little bigoted mind, that somehow got the idea, that you know better than elected government or God Himself.

Violence towards minorities is not supported by state in Russia, but neither is pandering to foreign funded organizations, who claim to protect their interests. Belonging to minority doesnt make you any better person, than you already are. What you may have witnessed on some unsourced video was work of individual criminals, that will be held accountable by local justice department.

Is it that difficult to understand?
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

I am not Russian, you liberal heathen. I am just a man, who respects natural order.

Legislating quotas on your new favourite minority is just poor disguise for discrimination and broken moral compass.

You lack humility and common sense that comes with it.

So? Ive seen video where liberals advocated euthanasia and pedophilia. Does that mean entire West fell to the cult of Death? Of course, not. It is just you and your little bigoted mind, that somehow got the idea, that you know better than elected government or God Himself.

Violence towards minorities is not supported by state in Russia, but neither is pandering to foreign funded organizations, who claim to protect their interests. Belonging to minority doesnt make you any better person, than you already are. What you may have witnessed on some unsourced video was work of individual criminals, that will be held accountable by local justice department.

Is it that difficult to understand?

Oh wow, I'm a bigot now?! Guess the joke flew right over your head...

Normally I agree on you on most topic but not on this one. There has been plenty of activity from the LGBT community in recent years but I doubt any of those are coordinated by some sinister Gayminatti. People probably also had conspiracy theories when the women's suffrage movement was born.

As for Russia's policy, it is definitely having a negative effect, just like the drug war in the Philippines. People thought it's OK to just go around hunting people and so they do.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

I'm not against gays as long as they keep to themselves. How come some people can be gay and nobody apart from their family and friends know about it? I'm not going to invade their privacy and discuss their sex life. It's their life and their choice.
I'm against raging gays who parade half naked, scream for gay rights and want to teach kids at school how good it is to be gay.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:56:43 PM

Recruitment? Let me just ask, would any "truly" straight person turn gay after attending a gay seminar?

I think this is just the reaction of a few fundamentalist to what they're seeing as increasing visibility of gays in society. Those sort of people always find something to whine about. "Oh my lazy slave won't work anymore, he said he should be treated like a white person, ridiculous!," Women these days are so obscene, they'd ride bicycles and ask for right to vote, we all know they can't think for themselves!".
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:13:10 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 10:08:39 PM by Okurkabinladin

If there is anything to be learned by history it's that oppressed people will always win, always.

People can continue to bash the LGBT community and it only makes the case to celebrate the community and equal rights greater among those that are outside that community.

What do these terrorists gain out of their hate?

Working class people or "silent majority" are being oppressed for the last 50 years. Speaking out against cultists, who are making agenda and profit out of their sexuality is not sign of "oppression" but of common sense.

I think this is just the reaction of a few fundamentalist to what they're seeing as increasing visibility of gays in society. Those sort of people always find something to whine about. "Oh my lazy slave won't work anymore, he said he should be treated like a white person, ridiculous!," Women these days are so obscene, they'd ride bicycles and ask for right to vote, we all know they can't think for themselves!".

Did you just compare criticism of organized monetization of individual sexuality and gender indentity with support for slavery? Are you an autist?

I'm not against gays as long as they keep to themselves. How come some people can be gay and nobody apart from their family and friends know about it? I'm not going to invade their privacy and discuss their sex life. It's their life and their choice.
I'm against raging gays who parade half naked, scream for gay rights and want to teach kids at school how good it is to be gay.

Precisely. Thank you, sir.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:03:45 PM

I couldn't give a fucking shit where someone chooses to insert their winkle. They're there to do a job. If they do it better than a genderboring CIS maggot then I'm all for it.

And most of the government ministers of these countries oppressing gay folk are probably snorting poppers and being fisted stupid once parliament is closed for the day.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

who parade half naked..Must be horrible for you on the beach..

scream for gay rights and want to teach kids at school how good it is to be gay..
                                                       ^
                                             Only if your gay

By the time your 10 your hormones start changing rapidly so some children if they feel different to the same sex then these half naked screaming gays are letting everyone know IF and that's IF your gay
or feel different than your average joe that you are NOT ALONE..

For a young child growing up to feel alone is the worst feeling for humans..
We hate to be alone we are a group specie..

Now sometimes they scream about things they know nothing about I.E the EU..
But the main objective is so young and old don't feel alone if they feel different ..

Plenty out there that's the message   
plus if alone you have plenty who will love you in the lgbt community so you got friends straight away
just go along and join..Even if straight you can join GREAT PARTY ..

lgbt community i have a request STOP ADDING MORE LETTERS getting hard to remember Cheesy.

To stop the LGBT community you got to be a boring FART..
It's party time with no violence ..People actually enjoying themselves..

HAY YOU TEACHER LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE..<Just another brick in the wall..<PINK FLOYD

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:41:21 AM

We really can't please others by each individuals decision. However, when it comes to that kind of choices of being gay for me I against with it though its  there choice, still in the sight of God all gay's knew that being gay has no space in heaven, but they're still blinded and covered their both eyes, for what important to them was they are happy and not harming anyone, well I respect their choice but again I'm not agreed on their choice. Undecided
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:03:23 AM

homosexuality is clearly a disease. in those countries where it is not allowed to be promoted by the media it is almost non existent.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

homosexuality is clearly a disease. in those countries where it is not allowed to be promoted by the media it is almost non existent.

I agree, this disease was created to destroy humanity, so that people stop creating a family and give birth to children, and become spreaders of the infection.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

If there is anything to be learned by history it's that oppressed people will always win, always.

People can continue to bash the LGBT community and it only makes the case to celebrate the community and equal rights greater among those that are outside that community.

What do these terrorists gain out of their hate?

Working class people or "silent majority" are being oppressed for the last 50 years. Speaking out against cultists, who are making agenda and profit out of their sexuality is not sign of "oppression" but of common sense.

Did you just compare criticism of organized monetization of individual sexuality and gender indentity with support for slavery? Are you an autist?

Precisely. Thank you, sir.

I think I'd rather be autistic, sir. Why so abrasive? "Organized monetization"? First time I heard someone use the term when referring to the LGBT community. 

I watched one of the links VK posted, this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTtrpqhhFvQ I don't see how anyone would consider this "gay recruitment". It might be that they're saying that they're recruiting gays but Jesus, it's not like they're drafting people into the LGBT community!

It was just a cop telling his story. Ft. Worth PD released this on their channel to show that they'd don't care if you like butts or vaginas if you want to be a cop. I wouldn't too. I don't care where you park you rooster or what you stuff up your kitty, as long as you are doing your job.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

I agree. It is not necessary to impose and advertise someone's orientation as well as religion. The society should not see the advertising of these relations.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:13:46 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 06:19:56 PM by Okurkabinladin

I think I'd rather be autistic, sir. Why so abrasive? "Organized monetization"? First time I heard someone use the term when referring to the LGBT community.  

I watched one of the links VK posted, this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTtrpqhhFvQ I don't see how anyone would consider this "gay recruitment". It might be that they're saying that they're recruiting gays but Jesus, it's not like they're drafting people into the LGBT community!

It was just a cop telling his story. Ft. Worth PD released this on their channel to show that they'd don't care if you like butts or vaginas if you want to be a cop. I wouldn't too. I don't care where you park you rooster or what you stuff up your kitty, as long as you are doing your job.

Okay, thank you for well thought out answer. Unfortunately, that is not always the case on this forum - even if we might not find common ground, I respect you for it.

First, I admit I was instantly triggered the moment you have said that opposition to sponsored propaganda of LGBT fashion is akin to support of slavery and forced labor. Do you really find nothing wrong with what you said?

When I say that religion, sexuality and politics are to be kept outside of PUBLIC funded education system and universities is it wrong?

I can say, that I have precisely nothing against individual gay people, but alot against LGBT, the same way I try to save resources and treat animals kindly but hate militant cultists around GreenPeace and PETA. One is your personal belief, the others are materialistic cults, which try to force guilt driven behavior on rest of society.

eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:18:58 PM

I do not want my children to become gay, so I'm also against advertising homosexuality. If they live at home and do not tell anyone about it, then this is normal.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

I do not want my children to become gay, so I'm also against advertising homosexuality. If they live at home and do not tell anyone about it, then this is normal.

Have you ever spoken to a gay personage? Crazily enough, you're made that way, not conditioned. I know a few insanely butch men who had kids who were about as gay as humanly possible.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: