Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support  (Read 29378 times)
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

Everyone who have Accepted will be paid. just keep some patient guys. I haven't ran away.

Of course he is a scammer you brainless fools , he also not pay for italian translate and yeah you guys says it didnt accepted any user because spam accounts , but 90 percent its didnt make any sense imho , good luck with this guy lol , hope he doing good for y'all
not 90 percent. it is 98%. and yes. all 98% users are spammers.. I do not need to proof because everyone's profile saying the truth itself.

this time it is not these bounty hunter's time. it is not a random bounty where everyone earn some tokens for breaking any rules and enrolling with multi accounts.
owner wants to pay only those who really supported the project and sadly 98% of you didn't you care about the project.

Holy shit do the blog post also count ? Man 98 percent is insane , but do you already paid to that italian guy who provide translation and moderation ? I saw on scam accusation board about this , better gather some information again , sorry and thanks for reply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:53:56 AM

Everyone who have Accepted will be paid. just keep some patient guys. I haven't ran away.

Of course he is a scammer you brainless fools , he also not pay for italian translate and yeah you guys says it didnt accepted any user because spam accounts , but 90 percent its didnt make any sense imho , good luck with this guy lol , hope he doing good for y'all
not 90 percent. it is 98%. and yes. all 98% users are spammers.. I do not need to proof because everyone's profile saying the truth itself.

this time it is not these bounty hunter's time. it is not a random bounty where everyone earn some tokens for breaking any rules and enrolling with multi accounts.
owner wants to pay only those who really supported the project and sadly 98% of you didn't you care about the project.

How to be a good account of twitter member then ? Tell US. How about other campaign that you manage on altcoin ? There are also same. You are the worst manager so far, i hope people open their eyes about your quality. Always late, lack of dicipline, rarely online and many else.
TrissMerigold

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:59:35 AM

How to be a good account of twitter member then ? Tell US. How about other campaign that you manage on altcoin ? There are also same. You are the worst manager so far, i hope people open their eyes about your quality. Always late, lack of dicipline, rarely online and many else.

same for me dunno why my blogs got rejected , it has good traffic with 200-300 visitors daily , just dont know why this guys its weird probably lost his mind or whatever , agree with you it wast worst by far eeven if you write a detailed specific about this onegram shits

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

I have no multi account, I do my job, I worked well in bounty with my previous managar Seccour. Red comment will be deleted after I received the payment.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:16:19 AM

Anyone else knew who are these other managers that this jamal is referring to?

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:48:40 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 06:58:42 AM by Mpamaegbu

lmao this jamal guy is a scammer , big liar , i didnt expecting him to pay all of you because he keeps delaying payment which is suspicious af lol , seriously how can other campaign still hire this guy , probably this guy didnt have responsible and integrity
You are scammer too you dont have right to say him scammer .
Jamal should clear everything here.We need reply from jamal

What did i scam you idiotic bastard?

Is Pekelangito the same person as TrissMerigold. Just asking because I noticed the above

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TrissMerigold

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:08:46 AM

lmao this jamal guy is a scammer , big liar , i didnt expecting him to pay all of you because he keeps delaying payment which is suspicious af lol , seriously how can other campaign still hire this guy , probably this guy didnt have responsible and integrity
You are scammer too you dont have right to say him scammer .
Jamal should clear everything here.We need reply from jamal

What did i scam you idiotic bastard?

Is Pekelangito the same person as TrissMerigold. Just asking because I noticed the above

Lmao what are u talking about , thats not me lol probably hes just angry guy with anger problem , i swear thats not me , stop accusing people from his attitude  Huh

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:27:58 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 11:21:00 AM by erikalui

My account is not used for spamming. This is my ID: https://twitter.com/erikalui1/with_replies

I did not wish to argue or complain but since I'm taking part in other Twitter campaigns that you're managing, I want to clarify this. I've been a part of campaigns for big brands like Axis and ICICI too where they've paid me to post for them. I'm a part of many twitter campaigns on this forum too like Exscudo, AIR and none of them have called me a spammer. I follow their rules, join with only one account and plus tweet/retweet their tweets when needed. I don't get what rule I did not follow from your Twitter campaign that I'm too considered a spammer/multi account. I'm sure now that you've rejected me from the Monaco/InsureX campaigns too since that's the reason you mentioned here too. Only wish to know the translation job status. Hope you reply regarding that as still I haven't receive the payment for the same.

My name is not even in the list of translators on the spreadsheet. When will it be added?

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:51:34 AM

Yes, but when there will be payments?

Consider that the first deadline were on 1st June, today is the 17th June, think about that  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

Yes, i think so. He replied with wrong account, lol. But i don't even care who the fuck those two.

not 90 percent. it is 98%. and yes. all 98% users are spammers..
Just remove or kicked out those 98% spammers. Spammers shouldn't get paid and report them to yahoo62278 then they will listed on SMAS list.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

I got rejected because of low activity on twitter i have joined other bounty managed by jamal and i have only one twitter account, i don`t bitch about it because i know its my fault. i may have small amount of followers but i know they are human. 
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

user:  dady12
position to apply; member
post start;  94
address: 1PXHshE2TyQmZe7we6HKVp8idZp59fQKWh
I would like to join.
FridaKallo

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:50:40 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 04:02:31 PM by FridaKallo

You haven't yet added my btc-address in media spreadshit

Partcipated on twitter facebook and Blog bounty

Bitcointalk Username: FridaKallo
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=821867
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FreedaKallo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016405274256

Bitcoin address :
1Afa2qow9zJCD9B3RZ7Wi1Mt1HDwvziXaC

I sincerely hope that my review would be accept...
harrishedge

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:20:52 PM

You have came up with a nonsense deceit to all this big community. you still haven't paid any eligible signature members.
now i am going to defame your OGC over my followers worldwide, do not blame anyone for such retaliation
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:01:33 AM

Caught someone spot on not reading the thread  Shocked Not sure you participated in any bounty or not, but if you did, how can you miss such an info in bold and big displayed right in the beginning?

OneGram Bounty Program:
Earn for your Support

Campaign Managers: Jamal Aezaz, SmartIphone and JF
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

Participated Bounties: blog & media.
link: http://buxlister.com/blog/2017/06/14/what-is-onegram/
BTC Address: : 37RtJeQ8E9WX3b9E7hTDAPFWEx3ct5NWhf
For any request for changes please PM me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MyV7FiYq2cqTSqTYnObrmhD29VxmzxPrckoR6XV1qA/edit#gid=298148406

Updates: I was marked as accepted which is good.
I will announce here once get paid to bring back the trust on this campaign and proof CM is trusted.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:41:18 AM

HI SIR Thanks for accepting and also please let us know when shall we expect the payment .Its pleasure to being in this campaign but please put some light on payment at-least by when we can expect payment.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

Caught someone spot on not reading the thread  Shocked Not sure you participated in any bounty or not, but if you did, how can you miss such an info in bold and big displayed right in the beginning?

OneGram Bounty Program:
Earn for your Support

Campaign Managers: Jamal Aezaz, SmartIphone and JF
Caught someone spamming in a signature campaign thread. There is no need to announce this message to everyone mate. Just kindly send the person a PM and they would be done. Instead, you want to spam and get your posts up. You are already in a campaign, no need to spy on other campaigns.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:03:44 AM

5-10$ for the signature campaigne. wow

For Translation and including editing it with photoshop about 60 Dollar.
so it s like working for Mc Donalds
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

Caught someone spamming in a signature campaign thread. There is no need to announce this message to everyone mate. Just kindly send the person a PM and they would be done. Instead, you want to spam and get your posts up. You are already in a campaign, no need to spy on other campaigns.
How will I respond to you? In PM or public?

Let me make it public.
I am in a campaign which does not count post in any campaign thread. So there is no question of signature spamming.
And for spying in other campaigns, I have a interest in this campaign, if you bothered to read the whole thread. I am one of the participants who is awaiting payment from this campaign, what interest do you have sir in this campaign apart from trying to make your post count high?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: