Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex BTC withdraw "awaiting approval" problems.  (Read 4357 times)
rfisher1968 (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Its been 12 hours since the withdraw request and I'm still waiting. This is very bad and I compare this to waiting for funds to clear after trading stocks. To me this is a BIG RED FLAG indicating something might be wrong with liquidity of the company.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:14:03 PM

Its been 12 hours since the withdraw request and I'm still waiting. This is very bad and I compare this to waiting for funds to clear after trading stocks. To me this is a BIG RED FLAG indicating something might be wrong with liquidity of the company.
Wrong category, this is for services. Try contacting their support, we cannot help you here with that.
And please do lock this since it is on wrong category.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
rfisher1968 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

Ok, I will lock this thread. But what would be the right category? Also wouldn't you like to be warned about problem with an exchange?

Wrong category, this is for services. Try contacting their support, we cannot help you here with that.
And please do lock this since it is on wrong category.
rfisher1968 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

I have only got this email:

Code:
The awaiting approval status is a security measure to allow a security agent to review and approve the transaction manually, this is necessary in some cases depending on how secure your account is.

Your withdrawal will be approved shortly, but some cases will require contact with the security team, in that case a security agent will reach out to solve any eventual problem with you via support ticket [#].

In case your withdrawal has been Awaiting Approval for over 72h and you have not received any contact from Poloniex, please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Poloniex Support Team

Which did not say why my withdraw is still "Awaiting Approval" other then a "security measure". But I only access my account from 2 locations where the ip address is static. I was allowed to trade and buy on margin with no trouble. The only time they are concerned with security is when I withdraw?Huh Why let me trade and buy on margin if my account is so insecure? This makes no sense.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

You got your money?

We are all waiting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907457.new#new
gluedog

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

Same here brother.

23 hours and counting for me...

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:37:59 PM

OK exit scam idiots. I just withdrew 224 XMR what is tiny bit less then $7k what is my withdrawal limit.  After 13 minutes was in my wallet.

I really dont get what you planed to do with this beside just make few people worry and even some to do some mistake and withdraw somewhere not safe fast and lose their money.  you two idiots gained nothing by this. I just wish someone would give you negative trust for this.
thegeneral1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

I've been waiting 8 days for a GAME withdrawal.  4 days no response from support ticket.  Something is very wrong with this exchange.
Absinthe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

I had transferred 0.1 BTC from wallet.dat to Poloniex BTC address given in my account, with the hopes of exchanging into other crypto.

However, the transaction is showing as "not found". It is not appearing on blockchain.info

Where is this 0.1 BTC? The wallet is created though and shows 0 BTC balance.

The link to the transaction is https://blockchain.info/tx-index/cec1bb56f2ea5e7936dced00e3e06ad17ee5861ac74c06f36508b2c99a7d1075

It was done on May 22 2017. Have opened a ticket with Poloniex but there is no response as yet.

Please help me out.

Absinthe
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:54:13 PM

The fee you used is extremely low, you're lucky it finally confirmed.
Absinthe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

The fee you used is extremely low, you're lucky it finally confirmed.

Thank you, I did not realise that. I used Multibit. I returned to BTC after 4 years LOL.

A lot has changed, wow.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

No problem, in fact I did the exact same thing, multibic classic. I used the max fee but it was still too low. It confirmed after 3 days.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

I've had an issue with withdrawing from Poloniex in January of this year. After waiting a few hours without approval for my withdrawal, I sent a support ticket into the site, and this was the dialogue:

Ticket Submitted: January 26, 2017 12:09AM
Ticket Replied To: January 26, 2017 2:35AM

My message was responded to in about 2.5 hours, and after I changed my name, as they had suggested, my withdrawal was approved at 2:49PM.

All of my withdrawals on Poloniex from that incident have been approved and sent to my wallet within a few hours.

Could this be the same issue you're facing? Are you using an obviously fake name on your account?

black-lagoon

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:27:49 AM

I've had an issue with withdrawing from Poloniex in January of this year. After waiting a few hours without approval for my withdrawal, I sent a support ticket into the site, and this was the dialogue:

Ticket Submitted: January 26, 2017 12:09AM
Ticket Replied To: January 26, 2017 2:35AM

My message was responded to in about 2.5 hours, and after I changed my name, as they had suggested, my withdrawal was approved at 2:49PM.

All of my withdrawals on Poloniex from that incident have been approved and sent to my wallet within a few hours.

Could this be the same issue you're facing? Are you using an obviously fake name on your account?

In my case neither this excuse they can use since I use my real name of my account and I even sent a photo of my id to release the second level of limit.
I have a ticket open from day 8 regarding my withdrawal that is awaiting approval and so far I have not been answered yet.
offon

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

Dear friends anyone got help support from poloniex,

i am waiting now 3 weeks for awaiting for approval or anyone can suggest me what to do?.

best regards
arasht82

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

i am waiting same time , no answer
Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

I am waiting from 23 May, still awaiting approval.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

I am waiting from 23 May, still awaiting approval.
Can you give some proof that you have transaction made from may 23 and check what honestly the issue about your transaction..
If you have still the pending transaction you may try to send it here viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
To accelerate your bitcoin transaction but if your transaction is too low.. i think you need to hire paid miner to special confirm your transaction..

Make crypto as your bank.
Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:25:16 PM

#171378 Withdrawal problem
Michal , reported 24 days ago
 I am waiting 24hours for approval.Regards.
Michal
Michal, said 20 days ago
Hello
I am still waiting for withdrawal my bitcoins , status is waiting for approval, could you give me clear answer what happen with my account? I want to sell my Litecoin etc but withdrawal is locked.
Regards. Michal.
They should manualy confirm my withdrawal. I have no answer from 23 May.
offon

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:37:56 AM

this is not fair from poloniex ! come one support do something
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: