Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need best suggestion for trading  (Read 2917 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:31:04 AM

Try to obtain more knowledge in this field. If you want to make profit daily, it is not as easy as you think because there are many risk while trading. Be careful of those whales. They are good at taking money of other people;)
Yes knowledge is the best thing that is required for any kind of source of income especially in trading because that will serve as a key for the people out there to become a good trader and earn a lot of money without having too much losses like the greedy ones out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:41:20 AM

Try to obtain more knowledge in this field. If you want to make profit daily, it is not as easy as you think because there are many risk while trading. Be careful of those whales. They are good at taking money of other people;)

Being  informed really paid off. Arm yourself with knowledge and information, do your own research and used this in making decisions in trading. Also always check the ANN thread for updates for your coins.Segregate coins for long trade and short trade. Diversify always.

Open for Campaigns
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

Yes knowledge is the best thing that is required for any kind of source of income especially in trading because that will serve as a key for the people out there to become a good trader and earn a lot of money without having too much losses like the greedy ones out there.
the first step of a newbay would be start it with less investment and than make it in use to learn the ethics and to gain experience and then try it with  good investment. without experience trying with a huge volume is crazyness. so, keep calm and keeps an eye on the market and first gain some experience first.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

the first step of a newbay would be start it with less investment and than make it in use to learn the ethics and to gain experience and then try it with  good investment. without experience trying with a huge volume is craziness. so, keep calm and keeps an eye on the market and first gain some experience first.
For newbies, trading is bit risk in the beginning time. You have spent some time in this business to make money from Trading. Altcoin or Bitcoins trading is not an easy. Experience people say buy coins at a low price and sell it for some margin profit. But for this, we need skills to analyse market rate then only it is possible to make the trade.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

Don't trade as a newbie you are more likely to lose money, especially when you are asking advise on a forum. Better strategy for investment is to use something like Poloniex's lending service, you can earn decent rates there especially during peak usage periods. They do currently however have a bad reputation and allegations of insider trading after several technical difficulties.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:10:08 AM

Learning is the key to succeed in any way, thus trading is a risks at the beginning but you can cope up later on. The best is buy altcoin which is cheaper price, and look for promising ICO that offers good project. And, search for the altcoin which is profitable thats for sure profitable in the long run.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:38:21 AM

Learning is the key to succeed in any way, thus trading is a risks at the beginning but you can cope up later on. The best is buy altcoin which is cheaper price, and look for promising ICO that offers good project. And, search for the altcoin which is profitable thats for sure profitable in the long run.
That is right always look for informations from the different resources of an altcoin so you can determine if they are worth it to invest or not. Investing in ICO is one of the best strategy but a lot of research is needed to be sure that the ICO is worth to invest so you can earn a lot of money when their coin has been launched in the different exchangers.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

Trading is way better than investment but you need to learn before try to trade, this few weeks the price for some alt coin is really good, the rising is stable and a lot of people making a lot profit with it, some of the alt coin still got huge potential to keep on growing, for now litecoin and xrp is good to trade
I've have not tried trading, but some said that it is less risky and you will be sure enough that you will earn and you will be the one managing your account compared to doing gambling that is very risky and you are not sure enough of what will happen next and what's even more worse is that you could lose your resources.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

I've have not tried trading, but some said that it is less risky
Trading is not a big thing. If you are having some bitcoins then you have already done half of trading (yes it is equivalent to buying bitcoins).

To cash out what you will do ? You will find an exchange or you will sell to your friend for your local currency, then it means you are completing a trade. What you need to make sure the prices of bitcoins when you are obtaining bitcoin must be lower than when you are selling. That's all.
bitcoin talk

Activity: 249
Merit: 12

Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:13:39 AM

join the trade group is good to increase your skill.
Which trade group you recommend?

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:31:27 AM

I have already earned 100$ from various platform..
and i have known that trading is better than investment.
so for betterment, i want to make my btc executive in trading. plz suggest my the best way of trading.

You already made some nice and considered decent profit.

So I think you don't need that much advices. Just take note of the trading basics and soon it will enhance your current strategy. On a long run, you can see some improvements and that will be your key to your future trading success.

Well then goodluck.

I agree, and do some research too if you'd go for altcoin trading. Learning more about the altcoin you're rooting for is an advantage. You're already there, just make sure you buy them at its lowest and sell them at its highest peak.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:12:27 PM

That is right always look for informations from the different resources of an altcoin so you can determine if they are worth it to invest or not. Investing in ICO is one of the best strategy but a lot of research is needed to be sure that the ICO is worth to invest so you can earn a lot of money when their coin has been launched in the different exchangers.
Yeah, before stepping in to a business one must see something regarding the collection of the information. When you will have enough information of the currency you are investing in to it will always be beneficial for you. I guess currently the BTC is a good instrument to invest in.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

so for betterment, i want to make my btc executive in trading. plz suggest my the best way of trading.

So I think you don't need that much advices. Just take note of the trading basics and soon it will enhance your current strategy. On a long run, you can see some improvements and that will be your key to your future trading success.

Well then goodluck.

I agree, and do some research too if you'd go for altcoin trading. Learning more about the altcoin you're rooting for is an advantage. You're already there, just make sure you buy them at its lowest and sell them at its highest peak.
Yes it always has an advantage to have knowledge about anything and specially when about these things where you are investing. As we have learned about in the schools that “knowledge is power” so when you have knowledge about anything before investing in it, it means that you are already powerful.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:42:42 AM

Well then goodluck.

Yes it always has an advantage to have knowledge about anything and specially when about these things where you are investing. As we have learned about in the schools that “knowledge is power” so when you have knowledge about anything before investing in it, it means that you are already powerful.
These questions for the beginner and in trade probably seem wild at all. As far as possible, because the training will pass normally and the trade will be given easily

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:25:54 AM

before stepping in to a business one must see something regarding the collection of the information. When you will have enough information of the currency you are investing in to it will always be beneficial for you. I guess currently the BTC is a good instrument to invest in.
Studying thoroughly might be helping any trader to find right opportunities. In my experience studying well about altcoins will be giving significant differences as bitcoin does not need any big study on them because usually in long-term bitcoin provides decent profits to traders. For the case of altcoin, we must need to take care for investing.

Spending more time for analysis must be the best suggestion I like to give to OP. Because analysis will be the biggest factor to decide the outcome of our trading. When we are going right with our analysis, there would be less chances for facing losses.

The traders who are facing losses might have failed to study about market trends accurately and that's why they are paying penalty for their mistakes in the form of losses.
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

Yeah, before stepping in to a business one must see something regarding the collection of the information. When you will have enough information of the currency you are investing in to it will always be beneficial for you. I guess currently the BTC is a good instrument to invest in.
that is not enough. You need to learn to trade before starting real trading with cryptocurrency. With this knowledge, you can easily know how to trade and earn the profit with that. You can predict and analyze chart and make the good move while trading
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

that is not enough. You need to learn to trade before starting real trading with cryptocurrency. With this knowledge, you can easily know how to trade and earn the profit with that. You can predict and analyze chart and make the good move while trading
Knowledge is the first thing you need in any kind of field that you want to try because if you lack of knowledge then you cannot get good amount of profits and you are more prone to get losses instead of winnings. A lot of traders study first before trying anything because they believe that knowledge is the very first thing to look for before taking the risk to be prepared.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

Im also trader and I will do this and thats really qorks and Im cashout every week in trading
~ before buying altcoin I think you need more research  to make that they have potential or not.
~ its better if you do some strategy but dont depends  always in strategy
~ join to the group who are trader also
~ gets some tips to the expert and successful trader.
~ BUY ONLY ALTCOIN THE TOTAL SUPPLY ONLY IS MAYBE MILLION LIKE TEN MILLION OR HUNDREAD MILLION DONT BUY ALTCOIN THE TOTAL SUPPLY IS 1 BILLION.

There are many suggestion and tips here in this forum you can read more about trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:40:18 PM

Trading is way better than investment but you need to learn before try to trade, this few weeks the price for some alt coin is really good, the rising is stable and a lot of people making a lot profit with it, some of the alt coin still got huge potential to keep on growing, for now litecoin and xrp is good to trade
Yes suddenly trends are getting changed. Many altcoins are joining in the club of elite providing good returns for traders as well as for investors. I was not expecting xrp and str are performing up to this levels. Clams also seems very much promising and keep on increasing every day.

Just choosing the right altcoin will ensure all the benefits. Closely watching market behaviour will be helpful for the any trader.
Closely watching is nothing but a type of research and analysis. Every trader must do it before start trading. My suggestion for newbie traders would be, spend more time for research and analysis. Reading resources online will be helpful to get some clear idea about research and analysis.

Over time you will find yourself on predicting the future prices of altcoins and then that would be the right time to start trading. I mean to say do not rush toward start trading. Learn and then start.
That must be the right suggestion. Commonly people are coming into trading with the preparation still finding very hard time. They must have prepared well like learning required skills and knowledge about how to make profits from trading. Practising in demo account would be the best suggestion for the any beginner of trading world.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

Well then goodluck.

These questions for the beginner and in trade probably seem wild at all. As far as possible, because the training will pass normally and the trade will be given easily
Sorry couldn’t understand what you really mean to say ? Was it something you wanted to tell about the training stuff and then to trade or what ?

I really didn’t get your idea but let me tell you something if it explains better that the beginners should not directly start trading but they need to understand first and then get to it. Trading is not some other industry where you can learn side by side while you are working. You must get ready before touching it otherwise you may face hard times.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: