Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Unfair Feedback on My Account!  (Read 963 times)
mattermaster (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

Hello Bitcointalk Users!

I came in this thread to let you all know what has happened with my sr.member account.

If you notice my account, you will see a neutral feedback from a user (link to his profile-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54383 ) . When i saw this feedback i was shocked thinking that i never had any deals with this person. I PMed him about this and he  replied an unfair message which also puts me in doubt.

He replied that he found my account is either hacked or bought from another person. This is because some initial posts from my account are in chinese and further posts are in english.

Do this person reserve any discretion to give feedbacks to anyone even if he has no previous deals with me?

Now, i would like to have your opinions on this matter please.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

Trust isnt moderated so forget about it and move on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

He's also not in DT so it doesn't really matter. As long as you don't get negative trust from DT members your reputation won't be affected (or as much as you may think at least).
mattermaster (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

Can you define why should someone give you any trusts even if you had no deals with him?
Some people sell accounts and you know it well that selling accounts is not against bitcointalk terms.

mattermaster (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

He's also not in DT so it doesn't really matter. As long as you don't get negative trust from DT members your reputation won't be affected (or as much as you may think at least).

Thank you for your opinion but i have a question:

What would you consider it if i go on your profile and give you such feedback without having any previous deals woth you?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

Can you define why should someone give you any trusts even if you had no deals with him?
This isn't a Trade System, it is a Trust System, i.e. web-of-trust. You can leave feedback about people with whom you have never dealt with.

Some people sell accounts and you know it well that selling accounts is not against bitcointalk terms.
Entirely irrelevant.

What would you consider it if i go on your profile and give you such feedback without having any previous deals woth you?
I can only tell you this: Suck it up. All the negative ratings on my trust page are either fake or coming from butthurt people who are leaving retaliatory feedback due to invalid reasons or under the pretense of valid reasoning.

I'd probably leave you a similar rating if there was reasonable proof for what the user claims. However, I don't have time to investigate every random.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

The way you're trying to justify account selling sounds to me like you did buy the account.

This isn't a Trade System, it is a Trust System, i.e. web-of-trust. You can leave feedback about people with whom you have never dealt with.

In addition, if you are the original owner, then convince vm1990. Not us. (What was the unfair message that he responded to you with?) If you aren't (which is what it sounds like, seeing as you're stressing the idea that he left you a rating without ever trading with you rather than it being a false claim), then realize that vm1990's reasoning is valid and move on.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

[...] If you notice my account, you will see a neutral feedback from a user (link to his profile-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54383 ) . When i saw this feedback i was shocked thinking that i never had any deals with this person. [...] Do this person reserve any discretion to give feedbacks to anyone even if he has no previous deals with me? [...]

Let me help you out, please. This is what the forum admin has to say about that:

[...] It's OK to post a rating about the person in general, not tied to a specific trade. [...]

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
mattermaster (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

[...] If you notice my account, you will see a neutral feedback from a user (link to his profile-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54383 ) . When i saw this feedback i was shocked thinking that i never had any deals with this person. [...] Do this person reserve any discretion to give feedbacks to anyone even if he has no previous deals with me? [...]

Let me help you out, please. This is what the forum admin has to say about that:

[...] It's OK to post a rating about the person in general, not tied to a specific trade. [...]

I am totally agreed with your response but what if i can prove that i am a legal owner of this account?
Should you stress on the person who left this feedback to remove it from my profile?

Anyways, i thank all who replied here, helped me to understand.

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:59:52 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 05:29:08 AM by kiklo

Entirely irrelevant.

I can only tell you this: Suck it up. All the negative ratings on my trust page are either fake or coming from butthurt people who are leaving retaliatory feedback due to invalid reasons or under the pretense of valid reasoning.

I'd probably leave you a similar rating if there was reasonable proof for what the user claims. However, I don't have time to investigate every random.

Definition of Trust : firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
There is Never a Commitment of Trust , if there is No Attempted Agreement between individuals.
If you have never made a deal and saw the results, then you really don't know if you can trust them or not.
BTCTALK System Negative ratings needs verification that there was an agreement, no proof of agreement , and no negative feedback can be left, is how it should be.

BTCTalk Trust System is broken, corrupt people like Lauda use it as a way to harm other reputations on a whim as a propaganda tactic.

Lauda claims her ratings are true and the one placed on her are false, she was removed from a staff position for extortion when she should have been perma banned.

Here is the Lauda , she does not want anyone to know about:
@Theymos, This is the Lauda you Protect while she ruins others reputations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905242.0

Decide for yourself.

Cool

FYI:  What Needs to be done.
I am asking the Entire Trust System be Changed for Everyone and all of the old ratings to be Wiped Clean!

And a New Trust System be put in that requires verification of an agreement between the parties before allowing negative feedback.,

FYI2:
One Lie, they say it is not a trade system, but if you look at the red next to my name because of Lauda,
you see in bold red : Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
So again Lauda Lies. It does not say Trust with Extreme Caution, but TRADE with Extreme Caution.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

FYI2:
One Lie, they say it is not a trade system, but if you look at the red next to my name because of Lauda,
So again Lauda Lies. It does not say Trust with Extreme Caution, but TRADE with Extreme Caution.
FYI3:
If you open your eyes, you will find Trust: in the line right above.

But you're either too blind to see that, or you have overlooked it on purpose, because that wouldn't support your mad agenda.

And a New Trust System be put in that requires verification of an agreement between the parties before allowing negative feedback.
Or in simple words, I have to be scammed myself before I am allowed to warn others about a scammer.
Seems there's nothing that could go wrong with a system like that.
Why use protection, when you can use hindsight.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

[...] If you notice my account, you will see a neutral feedback from a user (link to his profile-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54383 ) . When i saw this feedback i was shocked thinking that i never had any deals with this person. [...] Do this person reserve any discretion to give feedbacks to anyone even if he has no previous deals with me? [...]

I am totally agreed with your response but what if i can prove that i am a legal owner of this account?
Should you stress on the person who left this feedback to remove it from my profile?

The best way to prove your ownership of an account is by signing a message with an address that you posted during the period he suspects you didn't own the account.  Unfortunately when your account was speaking in Chinese you didn't stake any addresses.  The first address you posted was 1JKEyhKMsuzJdbeRQ3dSUA4J3Asjb41Ly6 in a thread for a social media campaign, but this would not prove that you owned the account when you were speaking in Chinese.

Other ways to prove that you owned the account then are less reliable or well known.

The important thing is that you can convince this person that you do own the account - since he's quite a trusted and active member, it's unlikely that you can do this without good evidence, so there's no point.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

You could do a voice recording confirming your name on bitcointalk and speaking in both English and Chinese to add some more validity to it.

One mitigating factor is the fact that there were no password changes during the time of the language swap. But this is strange given that the account nearly instantly changed from pure Chinese to pure English which is extremely puzzling.

heading to da moon!!!

is one of the only posts that features English before the switch on August 4th.

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

im not really sure why neutral trust is causing this much trouble, reasons i left neutral trust was
1. went from pure Chinese to English
2. the 'trades' you did all have references off site and no way to check them out 

neither of which are a big problem but thats why i left neutral trust instead of negative trust.

not sure where you get the unfavorable answers from but heres our pms back and forth

Hey, can you check your feedback on my profile?
I do not remember we had a deal ever, then why you have given me a doubtful feedback?

its neutral feedback not good not bad. the reson for it is either
A. you bought the account
B. you hacked the account,
both of which are looked down upon here, buying account means your either going to con someone or your to lazy to build up your reputation. you then went straight to a ad campaign again meaning your only really in it for the money and not overly bothered about contributing to the community. its a warning to users that unitl youve built up a good and solid reputation that you should be treated with caution

First i could not understand if you are a moderator or a user like me.
But if  you are a user, i do not think you still have any rights to make an equivocal review being a simple user because i didn't have any deals with you.

However, if you are a moderator  ,  i can confirm and prove that i have bought this account very before and at that time it was a member account only. Going forth, i have made good potential for my sr.member account until now and never did any untrusted deals with anyone.

Hope you understand my goodness.

Thanks

you might have good intentions or bad ones i dont know, the simple fact is buying an account is cheating people put alot of effort into building up credible accounts here then people like you just go and buy one, the few deals you have font count for anything due to none of them having references people can check out, maybe ill go poking around and see if those accounts have been bought to? im just a user but i really dont like people buying accounts the only reason its not banned is because the mods would have to take some responsibility when users got scammed, if you really feel that strongly and want NEUTRAL feedback removed feel free to post in the reputation thread and we can see what people think.

I have created a thread regarding an unfair feedback on my profile. Go through and understand all the comments here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907466.0#quickreply

mattermaster (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:54:36 AM

The best way to prove your ownership of an account is by signing a message with an address that you posted during the period he suspects you didn't own the account.  Unfortunately when your account was speaking in Chinese you didn't stake any addresses.  The first address you posted was 1JKEyhKMsuzJdbeRQ3dSUA4J3Asjb41Ly6 in a thread for a social media campaign, but this would not prove that you owned the account when you were speaking in Chinese.

The bitcoin address you tolld about still belongs to me.
However, i can confirm through many ways that this account belongs to me legally.

I would wait untill some more comments are here by others.

harrishedge

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

Entirely irrelevant.

Definition of Trust : firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
There is Never a Commitment of Trust , if there is No Attempted Agreement between individuals.
If you have never made a deal and saw the results, then you really don't know if you can trust them or not.
BTCTALK System Negative ratings needs verification that there was an agreement, no proof of agreement , and no negative feedback can be left, is how it should be.

BTCTalk Trust System is broken, corrupt people like Lauda use it as a way to harm other reputations on a whim as a propaganda tactic.

Lauda claims her ratings are true and the one placed on her are false, she was removed from a staff position for extortion when she should have been perma banned.

Here is the Lauda , she does not want anyone to know about:
@Theymos, This is the Lauda you Protect while she ruins others reputations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905242.0

Decide for yourself.

Cool

FYI:  What Needs to be done.
I am asking the Entire Trust System be Changed for Everyone and all of the old ratings to be Wiped Clean!

And a New Trust System be put in that requires verification of an agreement between the parties before allowing negative feedback.,

FYI2:

wow  what a truth based comment. i like your honesty and comment as well.

I know some lunatic persons may have given you retaliatory or unrealistic feedbacks   But Wrong is Wrong even if everyone is doing this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: