Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs Will Continue to Target Chinese Investors  (Read 1298 times)
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

I think it's because the Chinese have a lot of money and the Chinese love gambling.
So ICO is a way of getting high returns, so that's why most ICO projects are for the Chinese.

evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

China outlawed ICOs and, shortly afterwards, bitcoin exchanges on the mainland. Regulators demanded that companies return their capital to investors. Undecided

Yes, i heard a few of this ICO got grounded by the rules.  Cry
May be, their government don't want its people's money gone overseas or they just try to protect their people from the hype.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

China has a lot of money, and the crypto currency is still relatively anonymous.

ICO is both a risk and a highly profitable investment, and the Asian market is gambling

yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I strongly recommend you to follow this amazing project in crypto currency world! Ishook has so much potential to grow! The team has already given a lot of efforts to the development of Ishook smart contracts mean a considerable saving of time and money for artists, producers, institutions, organizations working in the content creation and publishing sector.I strongly recommend you to follow this amazing project in crypto currency world! Ishook has so much potential to grow! The team has already given a lot of efforts to the development of Ishook

I like iShook project because it is innovative and different by others but your post seems spam and not more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

I think china has a big market and they invest more when it comes to cryptocurrency. China is a bussines minded country and I think they innovate more there. The chinese mindset that they will have profits more if they invest many altcoins or ICO. They already trusted it and they want to invest to have a future money. They have always a smart move when it comes to investing.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

According to the latest data released by the CIA World Factbook in 2018, Chinese (Tiongkok) is the country with the largest population in the world (ranked number 1). Their economy is also very large so it is natural that many ICO projects will target Chinese as a target to raise funds because most of the Chinese population is fond of investment business.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
vinbitpon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

This is because the market of China is so large, plus the fact that Chinese people are well known when it comes to business and investments. Potential investors most are in China so no wonder why ICO targets are the Chinese markets.
aladingorter12

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

China has a great potential to develop crypto support to different currencies due to the fact that china want to support this whole movement
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: