Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99283 times)
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:34:05 PM

It hardly has to be a contest.  I have always tended to choose both or several when given options.   Would you like your fixed deposits to be denominated in US$, Euros, or Australian dollars?   All three please.   SG$ as well please.   

Same for btc, it's a great tool, some I hold long term, some I quickly convert to cash. 

sent from my X6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

I honestly see no other reason why cash is better than bitcoins other than the fact that it's accepted by everyone. You have cash, you can buy things. You have bitcoins? You'd have to spend hours finding an online seller that accepts bitcoin. You're lucky if you have one in your country. You're even luckier if there's one near your place.
You are right, I don't even know how you can compare 2 different things. Yes I know they are both Currencies but the difference is one is physical and one only exist in the internet (although Fiat Currency technically is in the internet). Like what others say this should be a no contest since Cash is much faster, accessible, and accepted, the only advantage of Bitcoin is the ability of it to grow extraordinarily.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

The topic being about cash whether it is more useful and better than bitcoin is a pessimistic point of view for bitcoin. Bitcoin is not perfect  but it is really safe in a person's hand if the account is handled properly.Yes,cash can be more reliable to bitcoin,and I agree to the fact that cash can be safer to avoid risks in the contrast to bitcoin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:13:20 PM

is a pessimistic point of view for bitcoin

No, this is Answer, why people close not accounts at Banks and Retailers searching not to attract someone with electronic money.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:18:26 PM

I honestly see no other reason why cash is better than bitcoins other than the fact that it's accepted by everyone. You have cash, you can buy things. You have bitcoins? You'd have to spend hours finding an online seller that accepts bitcoin. You're lucky if you have one in your country. You're even luckier if there's one near your place.
You are right, I don't even know how you can compare 2 different things. Yes I know they are both Currencies but the difference is one is physical and one only exist in the internet (although Fiat Currency technically is in the internet). Like what others say this should be a no contest since Cash is much faster, accessible, and accepted, the only advantage of Bitcoin is the ability of it to grow extraordinarily.

Because of this feature of bitcoin, he attracts many investors. People invest in bitcoin in order to make a profit. Cash will never bring such a profit as Bitcoin

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

I think it is indeed cash better than bitcoin because soluble if in use in any transaction since cash does not give loads in transaction costs as well as the first confirmation required in a short time, the fire of the bitcoin has the advantage of cash because the price of the value has a high price that is sought after by many people all over the world
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

I think it is indeed cash better than bitcoin because soluble if in use in any transaction since cash does not give loads in transaction costs as well as the first confirmation required in a short time, the fire of the bitcoin has the advantage of cash because the price of the value has a high price that is sought after by many people all over the world
i think those people who know the importance of bitcoin and those who  have all the facilities of bitcoin they can give the answer of this question in a good way. i think they will really give preference to bitcoin because for such people bitcoin has more important, i think very soon we will  all people will accept the fact about bitcoin and will consider bitcoin as more better than cash. bitcoin is in fact more safe that cash and we even do not need to carry it with use but can use it anywhere and at any time from our online wallet.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

Cash is more benificial than Bitcoin because of its acceptance. It is accepted everywhere and by everyone. But that not the case with Bitcoin. It's acceptance is way lower than that of cash. Moreover transaction in cash don't charge any transaction fee and also they have zero confirmation time which is better.
Nope. The money in your pocket will only work in your country. Bitcoin is a GLOBAL currency. I can spend it in Tokyo then fly to LA or London or any major city in the world. I travel a lot and love the fact that bitcoin is now accepted in about every country. This is how I live now. It has saved me hundreds in fees.  Dollars are not something I want and when I get some I turn them into real money, bitcoin.
I still think cash has a role in buying drugs on the street or for origami, but I never put my financial data online anymore. Thank you bitcoin. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

This comparison are advantages aren't absolutely correct,
* Work offline 100%
and doesn't work online at all, Even CC and banks aren't cash

* No fees.
You still feel pay the fees, for buying from a supermarket, you pay taxes

* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
Non-online ones
* 0 confermations time
Indeed, but not usable online? and credit cards aren't "cash"

* 0 exchange risks
no, there is risk of counter-fitting

* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

BTC isn't rocket science, everyone can understand the basics needed to use it in quarter an hour.
Paying a sales tax isn't the same as paying fees on a Bitcoin transaction though...
You can buy something online with Bitcoin and you'd still have to pay the sales tax plus the Bitcoin fees, so I'd say you're incorrect on that one.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:08:50 PM

i think those people who know the importance of bitcoin and those who  have all the facilities of bitcoin they can give the answer of this question in a good way. i think they will really give preference to bitcoin because for such people bitcoin has more important, i think very soon we will  all people will accept the fact about bitcoin and will consider bitcoin as more better than cash. bitcoin is in fact more safe that cash and we even do not need to carry it with use but can use it anywhere and at any time from our online wallet.
Bitcoin has already become a most reputed digital currency in this world. And the world is slowly addicting to bitcoin. One by one the countries is accepting bitcoin. Where it's getting negative marks means at confirmation time. Once this issue solves within a sec, the confirmation is done. Then no other currency will beat Bitcoins.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:14:49 PM

This comparison are advantages aren't absolutely correct,
* Work offline 100%
and doesn't work online at all, Even CC and banks aren't cash

* No fees.
You still feel pay the fees, for buying from a supermarket, you pay taxes

Non-online ones
* 0 confermations time
Indeed, but not usable online? and credit cards aren't "cash"

* 0 exchange risks
no, there is risk of counter-fitting

BTC isn't rocket science, everyone can understand the basics needed to use it in quarter an hour.
Not just bitcoin but many other digital currencies like paypal, pm, even credit cards. Still less than cash. For this decade people will prefer to use cash. Because of course the situation is easier to use cash than digital

S4pta

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

I think it's safer to trade because everything is real ...

❍ Chatello ❍   ║   【JOIN  NOW】
Chatting with celebrities is now easy, fast, secure and private
  Twitter  Facebook
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

But sometime I feel that Bitcoin is much more better than cash money because bitcoin is much more secure and we do not worry about our money and no one can steal our money and we can easily transfer our money to other country without any high fees are high tax and we can easily buy anything with Bitcoin from any country.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Cash is more convenient because it is accepted everywhere and no more fees to pay for. on the other hand bitcoin is quiet more hard to use specially when your internet is dead, Bitcoin without internet is nothing and cash even before the internet comes it is recognized by everyone everywhere.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:39:38 AM

Cash is better or not ,it depends upon the opinion of person to person
See cash is 100% offline , it's values are fixed and does not fluctuate,
The value are recognized by everyone and accepted everywhere by everyone, almost every trader accepte payment in cash  , there is no confirmation time,
We don't need to have a internet connection everywhere to trade with cash ,
But on the other hand
Bitcoins are international digital currency, the values keeps on fluctuating,
Majority of the population is not aware of the values , only a hand full of traders accept payment in bitcoins, since it is a digital currency we need internet everytime we go for trading or buying something, it takes confirmation time , the government force traders to not accept payment in bitcoins so that their currency would grow
Bitcoins do have many advantages over cash like we don't need to show anyone our identity to buy things , it is safer than physical currency as it cannot be destroyed , the taxes are comparative Lower when we go for international trade

It's just a matter of time when people would start using btc instead of cash maybe in a decade but till then cash is better

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:52:11 AM

Bitcoin has come to compliment Fiat, they are actually fulfilling same duty, it depends on how you want it. But where I will want to agree with you is, fiat as been in existence and use before bitcoin.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:55:17 AM

Cash is more convenient because it is accepted everywhere and no more fees to pay for. on the other hand bitcoin is quiet more hard to use specially when your internet is dead, Bitcoin without internet is nothing and cash even before the internet comes it is recognized by everyone everywhere.

Correct, fiat is a lot more convenient than bitcoin, but I would still prefer bitcoin since I could earn a lot of money on it because of its price. Fiat's price is fixed and not that high compare to the bitcoins price, especially right now. Bitcoin is skyrocketing and it will continue to rise up above the ground, those who are early adopters of bitcoin and saved their bitcoin are so damn lucky.

They are going to have a lot of money on bitcoin right now and in the near future, and fiat? I don't think so, bitcoin will just belittle fiat's capability since its value is not that high compare to bitcoin.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:22:43 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
first reason maybe people work offline , and the second is not confirmaation and third cash is accept in all store so it's more easy to use..
but i thnik if bitcoin use confirmation this is help you to control your money/bitcoin
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

I think not, because cash is precisely a hassle us, the current transaction more use of digital money (a card in the contents of the money), bitcoin better than cash because of wider use.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

But sometime I feel that Bitcoin is much more better than cash money because bitcoin is much more secure and we do not worry about our money and no one can steal our money and we can easily transfer our money to other country without any high fees are high tax and we can easily buy anything with Bitcoin from any country.
For fast transactions and with a long distance of course bitcoin will be superior. Saving money in bitcoin will also be safer and free. Because the bitcoin is decentralized and you can certainly use a lot of security to store your bitcoins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: