Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal 21 day hold removal - HELP please  (Read 868 times)
Frankar (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:52:51 AM

Since "bitcointradex" doesn't offer that service anymore, is there someone who can remove the 21 day hold on paypal payments?

We have many to remove and are looking for a long term service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

I have a verified paypal, how will I know if theres 21 day hold from my account?

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Frankar (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

I have a verified paypal, how will I know if theres 21 day hold from my account?
Not sure to get you...

But as for a 21 day hold on payments you RECEIVE, it means you can't withdraw the money till 21 days, unless the sender confirms the reception of something, among other tricks.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

You will receive an email from paypal themselves if there is a 21 day hold.

It usually happens with big amounts/ suspicious transactions.
If for example an unverified account sends 1000$ to another unverified account.

Paypal usually investigates these transactions due to evasion of taxes/ money laundering.

They are legally required to check every transaction above X amount if you aren't ID-verified aswell.

Frankar (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:26:51 PM

You will receive an email from paypal themselves if there is a 21 day hold.

It usually happens with big amounts/ suspicious transactions.
If for example an unverified account sends 1000$ to another unverified account.

Paypal usually investigates these transactions due to evasion of taxes/ money laundering.

They are legally required to check every transaction above X amount if you aren't ID-verified aswell.

Things are changing.
Now, there are hold even on old and very good paypal accounts too. Anything over $500 can be blocked in any account.
kekwoot

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:08:25 PM

The method didn't work anymore.. i paid certain amount to bitcointradex and unfortunately can't even taste the method in first place.
Frankar (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:24:13 PM

The method didn't work anymore.. i paid certain amount to bitcointradex and unfortunately can't even taste the method in first place.

The method doesn't work anymore....or bitcointradex told you "the method doesn't work anymore"?
These are 2 different things.

I've heard there are more than one way to unblock the 21 day hold.
kekwoot

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

The method doesn't work anymore....or bitcointradex told you "the method doesn't work anymore"?
These are 2 different things.

I've heard there are more than one way to unblock the 21 day hold.

I told him lol. I lost hundreds dollars paying for method but not even can taste for what i've paid for since it doesn't work anymore. I also have confirmed with 4-5 'sellers' that this service no longer works. Paypal has found the patch lol
Frankar (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:53:28 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 07:08:34 PM by Frankar

What about if sender opens a dispute and then close it?
ppguy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

my method still works Smiley they patched it but there still is a way to get it done Smiley
Frankar (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

my method still works Smiley they patched it but there still is a way to get it done Smiley

Let me doubt about it. You are not the only one who pretends to be able to do so but at the end can't. I sent you a private message and you didn't reply. So what's going on?....finally your method is not working?
jlalunz

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

Since "bitcointradex" doesn't offer that service anymore, is there someone who can remove the 21 day hold on paypal payments?

I own an ecommerce store with  paypal as payment processor. It does also have a 21-day hold since I am on the process of becoming an established seller (60 days).

Don't worry about it, after 21 days your payment will be available and you will be able to withdraw it.

The cons is that you really need to add a capital for your business in order to keep it running.

Right now, I have an on-hold fund of more than $2k in my paypal in my account.
Frankar (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

I own an ecommerce store with  paypal as payment processor. It does also have a 21-day hold since I am on the process of becoming an established seller (60 days).

Don't worry about it, after 21 days your payment will be available and you will be able to withdraw it.

The cons is that you really need to add a capital for your business in order to keep it running.

Right now, I have an on-hold fund of more than $2k in my paypal in my account.

This is a general belief.

Actually you can have 21 day hold even if you have very good and old pp account.
Some kinds of payment, especially over $500, are frequently hit by the 21 day hold no matter the account.
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:22:28 PM

I just when through this selling btc on localbitcoins PayPal puts a hold on it because there was no tracking number on my shipment the system doesn't know it's a digital currency exchange so no tracking number needed so to protect the buyer they put a hold on it.. it could also be other reason a hold is place but that one was mines when a 21 day hold is place the earliest u can get it release 3 days trust me on was on the phone for hours with them if you have the buyer mark item receive they wil release it in 3 days hope this help.

http://imgur.com/3kcQzzM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: