Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 [ TYPERIUM.IO ] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 We're Changing The Game... Forever!  (Read 551 times)
Typerium (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I am absolutely excited about your project and simple and direct presentation. I am even more curious to know the suplly you can already pass this information or only when to start sales?

Hi - As we have launched our website officially, and the sale has been structured (not started yet! - that is scheduled to begin on May 21st.), we expect the Token Sale Supply to be no more than 1,000,000,000 TYPE. This is equivalent to 50% of the total supply.

You can read more about this under the "token details" section of our website, located at :

https://www.typerium.io

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Typerium (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you for the well-wishes! We are excited to see the growth already happening within our community.

Good shill Wink
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Typerium to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/typerium/

https://i.imgur.com/rCOSLbe.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Typerium ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

Can I ask about the bounty? What is the bounty program? Saw the announcement about airdrop, but most of his airdrop not see.

manoj1984

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Hi,

Typerium is one of the best upcoming project in 2018, The team has many talented and highly skilled individuals, so they are strong. The moto of the project is really good and hope for the best outcome for this year !!!

You can find more info here: https://www.typerium.io/
Typerium @Typerium_Io

Regards,
Manoj
tropyc

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

Hello there,

We added Typerium to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/typerium

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

Hi! A member of the bounty will need to provide KYC for getting tokens?
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

Hi! A member of the bounty will need to provide KYC for getting tokens?
You can ask them on their telegram channel. They have a very supportive admin.. Very hardworking dev team and a huge community called TYPEGANG  Cool Cool Cool
Typerium (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Typerium has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Typerium on WISERICO and follow Typerium on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. We’re building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that’s geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Why is Typerium needed?
Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content market is underdeveloped
Trust and Transparency
Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.
The creative content application
Apps that connect creative content and users are one of the fastest-growing markets. Yet, no easy way exists to link creators with users. Type Protocol is the app that finally brings them together. With the app, creators can make high-end content that can be used on any platform, linking makers to users and everyone to rewards.

Thank you WISERICO, we're also extremely happy about our 5.0 ratingCool Cool Cool Cool
Typerium (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/typerium-type   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you Findico, we're also extremely happy about our 5.0 rating!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Updestlee

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

I'm following this project from the beginning. Looking forward to all the creatvie greatness comming in the near future! Keep up the good work! Bring the heat!
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

These guys seem to be doing things differently, and better, so I'm going to be following and supporting them. I love the fun cup beetle in turquoise - I want one! Let's see how the pre-sale goes. It's got off to a good start.

signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

will this typerium be  the great ico? I'm very excited to watch this project grow.  Keep this project on the top of your list because with these guys in the drivers seat, Typerium is going to the MOON  Cool
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Typerium is a well planned ICO blockchain project with an expert experienced team, that has the potential to seriously disrupt centralised content streaming services as well as decentralised ones such as STEEM. Pre-sale now live!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: