Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beewallet iOS TOP 1 downloads coming from India. Translation?  (Read 1482 times)
jorschs (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

Hello,

I am the developer of Beewallet for iOS, a mobile client for Coinbase and Uphold where users can have both accounts linked simultaneously.

You can take a look at the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/beewallet-for-uphold-bitcoin/id991736619?l=en&mt=8

In the last 3-4 weeks India has become the TOP 1 country to download the app (previously USA was the TOP 1). I would like to know why this important increase in downloads from India in the last weeks but that's not my main question here.

My question is: would you appreciate an Indian translation? How many Indian languages are there? I know in some countries there are different languages coexisting (my country for example), is there a main or official Indian language widely spoken by everybody? Is it Hindi?

And finally, Beewallet is a free app with no revenue at the moment so I am not able to pay somebody, but would anybody be interested on making such a translation (English to Hindi). There is not too much text to translate so I guess the whole translation (App Store description + app) could be done in no more than 1 hour. I can send the files to be translated by email. If any of you is interested, please reply to this topic or pm.

Thank you very much in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorschs (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

I can see at the Appstore that Hindi is not supported for App metadata, so I guess only the App can be translated and then much less work to be done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: