Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47922 times)
Fourwinds117

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

I received an email a couple of weeks ago too. Good to hear about what is in the works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobiblueeyes

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

I also got this email !

I thought - WOW - maybe i can make some money with it - because everything in email sound very promising.
Then i thought a lot other people will receive the email and think like me - then also buy - and the exchange rate will increase a lot!

So i bought for 0.5 Bitcoins.

Half an hour later i looked into livecoin again and i was really shocked !

Somebody is selling over 6.6 million UNY coins (= about 225 bitcoins)

So for me this very very suspicious and only can be scam !!

An email is sent out - then some little time later one single person sells 6.6 million UNY !?!?

How can this be ?

Seems like the owner owns this 6.6 million UNY himself - maybe just paid livecoin some money for sending the email - and now hopes he can sell all of his shit coins !

The price will never raise now - because there is huge wall at 0.00003400 !

Sooner or later the most people who have bought for this price will recognize that ..
then everybody will try to sell his UNY coins - and the price will drop and drop and drop and drop...

Only winner will be the owner who could sell some thousands for his shit coins for 0.00003400

So stay away and do NOT buy this coin !!!

Everything in email is only SCAM !!!
Fourwinds117

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:44:53 AM

Well, i do not know very much about anything but i did read they are gonna buy back and burn 15% of the tokens. I would buy them back low if possible and that blantant sell wall keeps the price down. Just food for thought. I do not have .5btc in it but close. I guess all crypto is a gamble lol.
Kodhead

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:30:31 AM

I also got this email !

I thought - WOW - maybe i can make some money with it - because everything in email sound very promising.
Then i thought a lot other people will receive the email and think like me - then also buy - and the exchange rate will increase a lot!

An email is sent out - then some little time later one single person sells 6.6 million UNY !?!?

How can this be ?

Seems like the owner owns this 6.6 million UNY himself - maybe just paid livecoin some money for sending the email - and now hopes he can sell all of his shit coins !

Sooner or later the most people who have bought for this price will recognize that ..
then everybody will try to sell his UNY coins - and the price will drop and drop and drop and drop...

Only winner will be the owner who could sell some thousands for his shit coins for 0.00003400

This is very clearly a market manipulation by Livecoin in collusion with UnityIngot. I am sure they knew the holder of 6 million UNY wanted to sell so they tried to manipulate the price. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and quite transparent for everyone to see. I have sold all my UNY, emailed Livecoin to ask their position on this.
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

Dear clients, this is just a sponsored letter.
You can unsubscribe from sponsored letters like this one in the notifications section

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kodhead

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

You can unsubscribe from sponsored letters like this one in the notifications section

I think you missed the point there Livecoin! This email was sponsored and timed a day before a whale sold 6.6 million UNY. Was this complete coincidence or is the whale the person who paid for the sponsored email?
Fourwinds117

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

I also got this email !

How can this be ?

This is very clearly a market manipulation by Livecoin in collusion with UnityIngot. I am sure they knew the holder of 6 million UNY wanted to sell so they tried to manipulate the price. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and quite transparent for everyone to see. I have sold all my UNY, emailed Livecoin to ask their position on this.

Please post the response from live coin.
Fourwinds117

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

Nevermind lol. I see they posted their response. I am going to hold my UNY though and see it through.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:04:05 PM

But it's the first time you do this, right? These Russian projects are very suspicious, even the majority of the coins in you are of Russian origin, why? It is necessary to be careful with the projects that are publicized because many people are starting in this world and do not know how to differentiate the SCAM projects from the legitimate, regarding Unity Ingot, we have little information, but I'll be watching, because Zilbercoin went through something similar.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 02:10:42 PM

Well let's see  Roll Eyes

"The UNY Board of Directors is about to grow by 10 very recognizable and distinguished names from business and the banking community. The official announcements commence next week, at which time the owners and current board members will be officially publicising through global press wires."

- We are in next week, BUT no news whatsoever about these new members joining the UNY team so far.

"They have secured 5,000 alternative mining servers at the manufacturer level..."

- On their website, in their youtube clip, they are talking about 2000 servers.

"The most interesting aspect we find is how their model exponentially scales. Their model is this: 50% of daily mining proceeds is used to purchase gold bullion to back their coin to insure the value of the coin against a potential collapse or law change so their coin holders walk away without losing. This is creating the world’s first truly exponential compound growth investment in gold. They use 15% of the proceeds to buy more mining servers daily and their agreement with the mining server manufacturer is that they always have a minimum of 500 mining servers online and ready to start mining immediately after receiving payment. The next 15% of the daily mining proceeds is used to build the bids of the token daily to increase the strength of the token’s value, which includes a buy back program that will purchase UNY back out of the exchange marketplace and decommission those tokens permanently."

- On their website and explanation they say that they will use 50% to buy BITCOIN and GOLD.
- They say they want to make sure their coin holders don't walk away with losing, right now everyone who bought this coin is losing!!
- Always minimum of 500 mining servers online, this week they will get their FIRST 200 miners. So does that make their statement NOT true?
- 15% used to pump bids, well nothing is getting pumped so far!
- Buy Back program, ANY EXAMPLES or proof?

"Watch for the press releases commencing this week. All updates can be found at https://unityingot.com."

- We are already in middle of NEXT week!! No press releases or updates. Also no any updates on their website!!

The involvement of LiveCoin and the sell wall of 6.6mil coins the next day is VERY suspicious to say the least.
Also the support team of LiveCoin sucks Godzilla balls, because they dont't answer at all when you open a ticket. They charged me too much commission fees after their annoucement that they will go from 0.2 to 0.18 from July the 1st.They were still charging everyone 0.2 until july 4. Opened two tickets about this 10 days ago, still no answer. So LiveCoin is not an exchage you can trust, like YoBit.

Be aware people scammers working together when they know how easy they can make MILLIONS.

I still hold UNY coins until end of next week, if nothing happens, I will dump it.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:34:59 PM

Does this team have ANY update channel? like twitter, slack, medium, telegram or facebook?!!!!

How can people take it serious when there is absolutely no updates and the team doesn't do what they say.

I wish there was a way to throw these kind of scamming ICO teams behind bars.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Kodhead

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:56:04 AM

Dumped. Piece of shit scam Livecoin!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:34:15 AM

Somehow this coin is still getting sponsered on LiveCoin ... so if the team is dead. Who is paying for it to get sponsered? Roll Eyes

cryptotalk

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

Well, I still like the basis of this coin and am going to stay in to see how it unfolds. For me, a project of this size is going to have some delays and would expect to see the price increase dramatically once the mining servers are online.
Demstalfer

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:48:47 PM

I think this is scam, i wrote this for some news and nothing...
I dont see social network´s lives and website its like a 9999 scam site.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

Well, I still like the basis of this coin and am going to stay in to see how it unfolds. For me, a project of this size is going to have some delays and would expect to see the price increase dramatically once the mining servers are online.

The ideas behind this project is GREAT, I don't understand that someone would make good and reachable ideas that can bring the value up, did it just to scam. If someone takes these ideas and really put effort into it, this project will be among the best ones.

But unfortunately all the things this so called team has said, they didn't do it. At the same time the coin is getting sponsored continuously on LiveCoin... is LiceCoin the scammer? Or there is really a team working on this behind the scene?

Demstalfer

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:20:56 PM

The ideas behind this project is GREAT, I don't understand that someone would make good and reachable ideas that can bring the value up, did it just to scam. If someone takes these ideas and really put effort into it, this project will be among the best ones.

But unfortunately all the things this so called team has said, they didn't do it. At the same time the coin is getting sponsored continuously on LiveCoin... is LiceCoin the scammer? Or there is really a team working on this behind the scene?

If the team is working behind scene need update website, twitter, fb ...
I think its a good idea but need work and credibility, can starting writing here.
Livecoin is not a scam, but its a business; u can pay to promo ur coin all u want.
Fourwinds117

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

I have found no active social media, no working slack invite. No active dev posting in here....hmmm
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

Well its still sponsored and price is going up slowly....let's hope the time is alive somewhere in a cave, working on their promises.

Fourwinds117

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:47:33 AM

I wonder if livecoin knows more than we do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: