Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLONIEX - NO WITHDRAWALS, TAKE CARE  (Read 5277 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:37:04 PM

OK exit scam idiots. I just withdrew 224 XMR what is tiny bit less then $7k what is my withdrawal limit.  After 13 minutes was in my wallet.

I really dont get what you planed to do with this beside just make few people worry and even some to do some mistake and withdraw somewhere not safe fast and lose their money.  you two idiots gained nothing by this. I just wish someone would give you negative trust for this.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gluedog

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:28:25 AM

OK exit scam idiots. I just withdrew 224 XMR what is tiny bit less then $7k what is my withdrawal limit.  After 13 minutes was in my wallet.

I really dont get what you planed to do with this beside just make few people worry and even some to do some mistake and withdraw somewhere not safe fast and lose their money.  you two idiots gained nothing by this. I just wish someone would give you negative trust for this.

Exit scam or no exit scam I still don't think it's OK that they hold our coins hostage for days and days.

Some people need this money , like for real.

And before you call someone an idiot try and have a little respect, good thing you managed to take our your money... others were not so lucky  Cry

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
Monzsta

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:40:56 AM

I withdrew some bitcoins today from polo and had no problems.

Are you sure that you got your withdrawal address correct? there was a scam going where people had downloaded a virus that was amending the address they were copying.

If your withdrawal address is correct (check the whole string), then raise a ticket and they'll sort it withon 24 hours.

How much bitcoin did you transfer ?

Was it over 1 BTC?

No less than that.

Perhaps break up your withdrawals into smaller units, so that it automatically processes

It is perhaps too late for that....

I am getting banned in the Shoutbox for asking where my money is.
My withdrawal was awaiting approval for 22hrs, then suddenly disappeared. Then I got my money back into my account.
Withdrawed them again, AGAIN AWAITING APPROVAL.

I withdrawed 25k USD before, NO AWAITING APPROVAL back then.
I have 400 BTC in my account.

Let's all just calm the fuck down.

It will all be fine.

There is a run on Polo.  Did you get yours out?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:44:13 AM

There is a run on Polo.  Did you get yours out?

Cut the FUD you brat.

So you run the world's biggest exchange.

Do you

A - Run with everyone's money and spend the rest of your life on the run and probably unable to spend the coins.

B - Continue to coin it forever and undergo regular Ddosing because you're such a juicy target?

I think it could well be a B.

Here's some stats.

2015 ~$90,000/24hrs - ~800 users online
2016 ~$7,000,000/24hrs - ~4k users online
Yesterday > $1,000,000,000/24hrs - ~40k users online

Most services are going to buckle with such an explosion.
gluedog

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:48:43 AM

Cut the FUD you brat.

Do you

A - Run with everyone's money and spend the rest of your life on the run and probably unable to spend the coins.

B - Continue to coin it forever and undergo regular Ddosing because you're such a juicy target?

Here's some stats.

So why is support taking so long to respond ? 5 days? 8 days? People's money are being held hostage on the exchange?
I hope you're right man, I really do....

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

So why is support taking so long to respond ? 5 days? 8 days? People's money are being held hostage on the exchange?
I hope you're right man, I really do....

I'm not sure but I think it's safe to assume that no exchange ever seems to invest in enough staff. The staff that are there must be under insane pressure.
Monzsta

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

Cut the FUD you brat.

Do you

Here's some stats.

Mt Gox was the largest at the time.  What did they do?

Crypsy had the highest volume of all before they 404'd.

Exchanges that get buggy make me nervous.  I have good reason to be.
gluedog

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:29:46 AM

I withdrew some bitcoins today from polo and had no problems.

Are you sure that you got your withdrawal address correct? there was a scam going where people had downloaded a virus that was amending the address they were copying.

If your withdrawal address is correct (check the whole string), then raise a ticket and they'll sort it withon 24 hours.

How much bitcoin did you transfer ?

Was it over 1 BTC?

No less than that.

Perhaps break up your withdrawals into smaller units, so that it automatically processes

It is perhaps too late for that....

I am getting banned in the Shoutbox for asking where my money is.
My withdrawal was awaiting approval for 22hrs, then suddenly disappeared. Then I got my money back into my account.
Withdrawed them again, AGAIN AWAITING APPROVAL.

I withdrawed 25k USD before, NO AWAITING APPROVAL back then.
I have 400 BTC in my account.

Let's all just calm the fuck down.

It will all be fine.

There is a run on Polo.  Did you get yours out?

I did not, my litecoins have been stuck in "Awaiting Approval" for over 35 hours now.

Two support tickets no reply.

WiiD (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:37:11 AM

My account with ~400 BTCs is still blocked.
I cannot write in the Shoutbox, I cannot withdraw, my withdrawals still "awaiting approval" and I do net get any response back to my Support messages.

TAKE CARE!!!!
WiiD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

I am still waiting for my coins to be withdrawn, still "awaiting approval" since 36 hours.
I am banned in the Trollbox, cannot write anything since 13 hours.
All of my Support Tickets were closed with no answer or solution, just one is still open.

I just wrote them that I will commit suicide and tell everyone that it is their fault if they do not answer me now.

I have ~700.000 USD in my account.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

I did not, my litecoins have been stuck in "Awaiting Approval" for over 35 hours now.

Two support tickets no reply.
I had no problem withdrawing LTC from Poloniex or maybe this problem is limited to BTC withdrawals only. I haven't tried withdrawing my BTC funds in Poloniex yet just ETH and LTC. Made my transfer from Poloniex to Hashnest to buy hash in L3. So far no problem encountered, no delays or whatsoever.
gluedog

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

They have just Approved my litecoin withdrawal after I harassed the mods and told them to escalate my ticket.

Now it's too late to sell the litecoins as the price already reached rock bottom.

Basically lost me a good 30% of all my money.

Nice going Poloniex, nice fucking going. Never using this exchange again.

@Wiid, chill, they will approve it. Don't worry. Apparently they're not exit scamming after all.

Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

They have just Approved my litecoin withdrawal after I harassed the mods and told them to escalate my ticket.

Now it's too late to sell the litecoins as the price already reached rock bottom.

@Wiid, chill, they will approve it. Don't worry. Apparently they're not exit scamming after all.
Yeah, they're busy being extremely questionable.  They might just be processing withdrawals for small amounts to keep up customer satisfaction and stalling with bigger amounts as much as possible.  They definitely have a big problem anyway, so I'm fleeing to Bittrex.  How much did you withdraw?

gluedog

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

Yeah, they're busy being extremely questionable.  They might just be processing withdrawals for small amounts to keep up customer satisfaction and stalling with bigger amounts as much as possible.  They definitely have a big problem anyway, so I'm fleeing to Bittrex.  How much did you withdraw?

51 Litecoins.

I was going to withdraw them to btc-e and sell at higher price (0.0185).

Too fucking late now, I already lost like 30% of their value..

Fuck polo.

Nobody should wait to have their money.

Even more sad is the fact that some people withdraw to timed addreses which require the deposit to be made in max 3-4-5 hours.

So they lose their money.

@Wiid:

Do you have 2factor auth on your account enabled?

Did you, like me, recently change your IP ?

WiiD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

Yeah, they're busy being extremely questionable.  They might just be processing withdrawals for small amounts to keep up customer satisfaction and stalling with bigger amounts as much as possible.  They definitely have a big problem anyway, so I'm fleeing to Bittrex.  How much did you withdraw?

51 Litecoins.

I was going to withdraw them to btc-e and sell at higher price (0.0185).

Too fucking late now, I already lost like 30% of their value..

Fuck polo.

Nobody should wait to have their money.

Even more sad is the fact that some people withdraw to timed addreses which require the deposit to be made in max 3-4-5 hours.

So they lose their money.

@Wiid:

Do you have 2factor auth on your account enabled?

Did you, like me, recently change your IP ?

I just enabled 2FA.
And yes, before I withdrawed I logged in with a VPN IP address. I hope this is the reason for that all.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Withdrawal is working for me. Coins are in my wallet after ~1h processing time.
WiiD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

Withdrawal is working for me. Coins are in my wallet after ~1h processing time.

Big amount? Or just small shit?
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

People are waiting since 3 days for their Bitcoins.

My own withdrawal is "Avaiting Approval" since 17 hrs, NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE and I have big acount history.
Mods in the shoutbox saying that it take up to 24 hrs, but there are many people claiming they wait longer.

ANYONE getting a bigger withdrawal through the last 24hrs?
Poloniex suffering right now from DDOS attack as they mentioned out but i think the problem not like that , it is always happen when some coins hyped more than 100 % so the delay equal profit for them which is bad manner . i hope we have an equal competitor soon .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

[
Tried to withdraw 0.03 BTCs from my account, also got locked.
Trollbox is 30% "where is my money" "deposit not arriving" "withdrawal approving"

And you are sure this will all be ok??

WiiD, you seriously just made my day.  Cheesy  For 2 & 1/2 days I've been trying to get my 466666 FLDC deposit to show in my Poloniex account. Support requests, lawyer threats, you name it. "Silent" Support. Now that I know that all of PoliWorld is going crazy, I can relax a little, because it's not just me!

Thank you for letting me know.
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

No, Febo, I am sure their distress is real. But one shouldn't commit suicide. There's no going back! Let death take you unexpectedly. It's probably much more fun that way. Who thinks a comedian is funny when you know what he is going to say? Who thinks a movie is near as fun to watch when you know what is going to happen next? Dead is dead. Don't do it.

Instead, we shall band together and give the BolongaEx change "what for"!!

I've been trying to get my 466666 FLDC deposit to show up in my Poloniex account for over 2 days. Support is presently not answering people (me), no matter how BIG my TANTRUMS have gotten.

I live in DC, and I am genuinely planning a trip to their Delaware office, hopefully to talk to real people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: