Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records  (Read 45917 times)
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

Looks like PTOY on the TVE still unable to exchange or withdraw. Any specific time when we will be able to make withdraw PTOY from there?

Here's the latest status on the tokens:

• The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday.
• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.
• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at michael@patientory.com.

At your service,
Michael

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Still Bounties are not paid that is lyeing on TVE. The price of Patientory also going down and down day by day on Bittrex exchange. However have you any idea how much will be the price in the year end?

We do not comment on pricing, volatility, or the direction the market is heading. You're more than welcome to join our Telegram (http://bit.ly/jointhistelegram) or our slack community (http://bit.ly/JoinOurSlack4) and discuss with other members of the Patientory community. If you go to slack, join the #trading or #altcoins channels. You'll find a robust conversation already in progress.

• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.
• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at michael@patientory.com.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

I just check my wallet and received PTOY from bounty sig sir
thank you and success for project

Excellent! We're delighted to hear it.

Thank you for your support.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:23:46 PM

How about the fee to make twett when bounty shower ..?

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

when we would have twitter bounty out from TVE?

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:26:14 PM

Promised to release June 25  https://theviralexchange.com/dashboard/wallets

Today is June 25.....

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

Yes, all participants are very looking forward for bounty distribution. But take into account the fact that devs did not promised make bounty payment on 25 or 26 of june.

If you participated in the crowdsale bounty campaign, you will not receive your PTOY until June 26.

Thus, again paymants may be postponed for uncertainty period.

On June 26, we posted a message in Slack and Telegram alerting everyone to the status of the distribution.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.
Yes still not available.Whats wrong with TVE? There's no update when will we be able to withdraw.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
is a schedule. I hope Devs will announce soon...

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:29:48 PM

Today is June 25.....
Yes still not available.Whats wrong with TVE? There's no update when will we be able to withdraw.

without problem about TVE, only wait dev distribution coin
before TVE can withdraw, the first distribution signature campaign

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:30:43 PM

There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
You're right, They've made an official announcement about the bounty distribution schedule and I hope they are professionals to do it.

Unfortunately, our token vendor had issues and were unable to meet the deadline they had given us. However, everything is back on track. Here's the latest status on the tokens:

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

You're right, They've made an official announcement about the bounty distribution schedule and I hope they are professionals to do it.
schedule ? when ?

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

One of the worst coins i ever saw. For bounty distrubition even they hiding who will get how many tokens. Even how many tokens they will distrubute is hidden. They saying up to but no one knows its 100k or 750k. And delaying distrubition time twice maybe we will see today 3rd. At the end probably they will send couple coins to the people and keep the rest dor themselves. What a shame
they are already count out everyone 's stake and write it on the spreadsheets . all the people clearly know how much tokens they will got
Show me where is the list with actual token?
Perhaps you know some information that I do not know we? I do not think it's worth to blame the company for bad faith and in inaction to the manager. To date, the spreadsheet has been completed and all participants are waiting for their rewards. What was postponed for today. This is also my concern, but let's see what the managers say today.

The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday. PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:39:25 PM

Claimed tokens from viral exchange!
You can withdraw now
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:57:43 AM

Thank you dev just got my PTOY tokens from TVE..hope that price will go to the moon in the next days or weeks.

ardani332

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:11:07 AM

Thank you dev just got my PTOY tokens from TVE..hope that price will go to the moon in the next days or weeks.

price going up after dump from bounty hunter, better hold now Smiley

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:48:17 AM

Is an Ether wallet that is needed to withdraw from TVE? Does it has to be ERC20 or any ETH wallet?

Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

can i use an exchange wallet to withdrawal PTOY tokens from theviralexchange Huh
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:37:17 AM

can i use an exchange wallet to withdrawal PTOY tokens from theviralexchange Huh

Yes you can withdraw them to   https://Bittrex.com   exchange for sure. I did that just now and it was very successful.

HOMT