Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is poloniex scamming customers  (Read 3773 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:33:28 AM

Polonix is a good exchanger, I trade there almost half year without fetching any kind of issue.

I saw some people, who reported against polonix.
But theirs issues is not valid its temporary.

That's all that I see. People bitching then you never hear from them again. Did you want me to spell out why? They ditched their throwaway account because their issue was resolved. It takes a hell of a lot longer now though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2842
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:42:40 AM

Polonix is a good exchanger, I trade there almost half year without fetching any kind of issue.

yeah right keep doin what you doin congrats !! man I was using them for the past two years and they are literally the worst exchange these days
our issues are not valid !! they are temporary !! really man !!
been waiting for my withdrawal for 62 days now is that a temporary !! should I wait two years more till they solve the tickets issue ? or maybe I should write in my will that I have money in poloniex and  hopefully my grand children get that money in the future

stop defending them , you can't ignore all the problems that other users are facing
actually the whole thing that some users still have good experience with poloniex while others are suffering make the things even shadier

Okay you are mad because of what happened to you and that is normal.
But not all of the users have that problem and a lot of them have no issues since day 1.
We also have to think that any trading websites can have this problem. If you really made a ticket for the resolution of the certain error about your account then it shouldve been resolved now.
They should have a customer service when it comes to this. There is no telling when an error could come up.
Same goes with other trading site. This is money we are talking about. A large amount.
I havent experience this yet so I would not know how to handle it too. That is why I am reading here if ever this would happen.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:49:32 AM

Poloniex keeps having issues when a coin either dumps or pumps making it impossible for traders to sell or buy a coin

whats going on here??

This issue is happening everyday with poloniex and im sure they got the money to make sure to keep their site running so why is this fucking site lagging all the time when the volume on their site increases a bit??

Is this on purpose so ploniex can scam their customers??

I suggest everyone to stay away from poloniex

by the way when are decentraliced exchanges coming so we dont have to endure those stupid issues anymore with poloniex??

i have been with poloniex since 2016 and i don't have any bad experience in trading, withdraw, deposit although i am have a bad experience with their support system but i don't think that they want to scam their members. beside that, poloniex itself is protecting by some law and i think they will not make any negative thing and i hope they will always protect their members.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

yeah right keep doin what you doin congrats !! man I was using them for the past two years and they are literally the worst exchange these days
our issues are not valid !! they are temporary !! really man !!
been waiting for my withdrawal for 62 days now is that a temporary !! should I wait two years more till they solve the tickets issue ? or maybe I should write in my will that I have money in poloniex and  hopefully my grand children get that money in the future

stop defending them , you can't ignore all the problems that other users are facing
actually the whole thing that some users still have good experience with poloniex while others are suffering make the things even shadier

Okay you are mad because of what happened to you and that is normal.
But not all of the users have that problem and a lot of them have no issues since day 1.
We also have to think that any trading websites can have this problem. If you really made a ticket for the resolution of the certain error about your account then it shouldve been resolved now.
They should have a customer service when it comes to this. There is no telling when an error could come up.
Same goes with other trading site. This is money we are talking about. A large amount.
I havent experience this yet so I would not know how to handle it too. That is why I am reading here if ever this would happen.

I don't know actually what's happened with you.
but i can say, If you don't violate their rules then It would not be happened to you.

There are thousand of poloniex user but a few people fetched some issues. I also say that you can make a ticket.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

I don't know actually what's happened with you.
but i can say, If you don't violate their rules then It would not be happened to you.

There are thousand of poloniex user but a few people fetched some issues. I also say that you can make a ticket.

this is what happened with me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1942358.0
and I didn't break any rules , and been waiting for my money since 63 days
poloniex made me lose a lot of buy/sell opportunities with this period , also most likely I will miss the split on August 1st
so actually they are the ones breaking the rules not their customers 
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

I talked to a rep that got in touch with me and they have added triple digit support staff but the problem has been the huge influx of customers that have no clue and because BTC is so backlogged they all think Polo did not send them their withdrawel. People need to learn how a CC works. Also Polo needs to provide a link to the transaction on the blockchain immediately after you make a withdrawel so the noobs know it has been sent. Their support system was not designed well and they are scrambling.

Also They are under constant DDos and API exploit attacks which is causing the laggage. I informed them many times they need to prioritize the front end users over the API calls but they apparently do not have that capability which is another glaring design flaw that they have to address. I told them months ago in the trollbox this solution but apparently it was not kicked up the chain. Such a simple solution to what is causing them to lose credibility.

Anyway that is the skinny of the situation folks. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
deepaksharma

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:32:08 AM

Polo is the safest exchange on internet,they are just short of their support system..i m sure they will solve it soon

jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

36 days since poloniex stole 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet at 2800 usd a piece, now no answer and bitcoin is falling down like crazy, if you look at poloniex lawsuit here on bitcointalk, i started to gather people to do a major lawsuit , please join as i need a lot of people before being taken seriously,thanks

yes like you said polo is so safe that they steal straight from your account without 2fa or confirmation email, that is what we call safe , these guy are stealing money , its not a lagg or backlog its bullshit, someone answered me 8 days ago to tell me they took notice of it, bullshit, it takes 5 min to refund, now 8 days later again , its bullshit all the way , i want them to pay me the exact value were my coin the day they stole it , but im dreaming , they wont refund ,its the next mtgox and guys you can say anything, see the future will proove it, now if we can do a major lawsuit and kick these thieves out of crypto of with some criminals charge , this might not happen again , seriously , 36 fn days ... the guy a bit up 60 something day , it s afn joke , so people please join my lawsuit as the only chance i have is with a lot of people in same situation
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

I've been using Poloniex for quite some time now and I have never encountered any problems in Deposits and Withdrawal. The volume in this exchange site is much better than others. Other exchange sites are nothing but a nest of coins that rely only in pumps and dumps to survive.
jamesweb6

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:39:52 PM

maybe but can you tell me how better it is as it might be stupid i put a lot in that, this is all my profit of one month mining and the only chance i had to remake the money i lost by investing in this mining and poloniex took it like it was theirs, can you tell me hoe you would feel if they would play with your life like that , 1 2 3 a week even , now its 36 DAYS ,THE VALUE IS 30 % BELOW , they aknowledge knowing theyre were missing funds 8 days ago. It takes 5 min to verify it , not 8 days , so how would you feel if i seize all your coin and money and put you in the corner for 36 days Huh?
jamesweb6

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:20:33 AM

guys i think its worse then we thought , i found this article , the guy is saying they did the same thing with ethereum fork ; if you guys a a bit wise , youll understand that they are doing the same now with bitcoin, i suggest everyone to rush a complaint to the sec that they arrest these guys asap

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4ue785/i_am_filing_a_complaint_with_the_sec_regarding/
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:16:15 AM

Yeah it seems like polenix is getting a bit dodgy, just recently there was a thread made in services which talked about some trying to transfer ethereum but it took a super log time and it is still pending. The site may be having issues die to August the firstcoming JP son and I would recommend pulling out just to be safe for now.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4400856.0

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: