Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED]  (Read 54940 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:46:07 PM

Hello dev I am now removing the signature code and join the other campaign im glad to be part of this campaign.

It was a great to have you with us, thanks again for your participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

Please Dev,I mistakenly deleted my counterpaty password this night, can I change my wallet Address from

165EHrp4uEGjxDK2bbi8gioo7kXA1yVcmV to  1LpxMCPznoKBpuVjskUK1oycchjchdfo3L

No in spreadsheet 324. Thanks for your understanding

HOMT

Powered by,
cryptogeek101

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:38:24 PM

Please Dev,I mistakenly deleted my counterpaty password this night, can I change my wallet Address from

165EHrp4uEGjxDK2bbi8gioo7kXA1yVcmV to  1LpxMCPznoKBpuVjskUK1oycchjchdfo3L

No in spreadsheet 324. Thanks for your understanding
It will be better if you send a personal message to @cloverme ,this days he is very busy i thinkm if you send a personal messages then it will be best,he can easily contacted with you and can update the spreadsheet.
Try to contact with Personal messages,the distribution will be start after 31july so do it hurry up.

Thanks a lot for your concern. I have done as you instructed by sending a personal message to Cloverme. I believe he will take necessary action. Thanks once again!

HOMT

Powered by,
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Congratulations to you ,, have earned a salary from this project, after i read the thread .. like this project succeed .. congratulations
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:20:08 PM

Dev why in twitter table i had 3k but now 1260 Huh?
cryptonoobie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:18:22 AM

Dev why in twitter table i had 3k but now 1260 Huh?
the bounties have changed,read previous posts for info.
cryptogeek101

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

I want to thank Dev@Cloverme for the quick response in treating my matter concerning the change of my Counterparty wallet. That's a sign of a great man.

HOMT

Powered by,
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:04:53 PM

I want to thank Dev@Cloverme for the quick response in treating my matter concerning the change of my Counterparty wallet. That's a sign of a great man.

Thanks, working hard on lots of fronts and getting lots of help from the community!

A lot of people forget the project is about developing a game hence my time and efforts there too;)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

Thanks, working hard on lots of fronts and getting lots of help from the community!

A lot of people forget the project is about developing a game hence my time and efforts there too;)

You have reduced the bounty for participants. So whether you are to benefits the participants in other forms.
I think previously you something like cards etc. Just asking for suggestion if you have any other form of helping to participants.
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

If segwit is activated, will we receive payment soon? I am quite curious about this, at present, BIP91 is getting a lot of support.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shirazteam110

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

If segwit is activated, will we receive payment soon? I am quite curious about this, at present, BIP91 is getting a lot of support.

I am sure nothing will happened payout should be out !!
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

The plan is still to distribute tokens on the 31st around 6pm PT.  While BIP 142 is schedule to signal activation in the next couple of days, segwit wouldn't activate for about another month. This of course is the best case scenario, but seems the most likely case at this point in time.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:43:15 PM

Don't worry about your payment because after completion of Segwit, you can get your coins to desired address.
But there is no promise on it because we don't know how the situation is going to be by that time.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:42:45 PM

The plan is still to distribute tokens on the 31st around 6pm PT.  While BIP 142 is schedule to signal activation in the next couple of days, segwit wouldn't activate for about another month. This of course is the best case scenario, but seems the most likely case at this point in time.

That's lovely, I saw myself in the twitter campaign and I am still retweeting as it's a really good project. Looking forward to HODLING MY COINS.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

Public service message about distribution of the tokens to the address you provided me.  This is your last and final chance to change your counterparty address.  If you've provided a counterparty address to me to distribute your tokens to you and you've lost your password after tokens have been distributed, there's nothing I can do to help you out. You're responsible for your own counterparty account.

If you lost the password after tokens have been distributed, I won't send you additional tokens. No exceptions. Again, if you lost your passphrase to access your counterparty compatible wallet, I won't be able to help you.

To be clear:
If you lost or lose your passphrase after tokens have been distributed after JULY 31 at 6PM Pacific Time,  you will not get additional tokens sent to another address.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

Public service message about distribution of the tokens to the address you provided me.  This is your last and final chance to change your counterparty address.  If you've provided a counterparty address to me to distribute your tokens to you and you've lost your password after tokens have been distributed, there's nothing I can do to help you out. You're responsible for your own counterparty account.

If you lost the password after tokens have been distributed, I won't send you additional tokens. No exceptions. Again, if you lost your passphrase to access your counterparty compatible wallet, I won't be able to help you.

To be clear:
If you lost or lose your passphrase after tokens have been distributed after JULY 31 at 6PM Pacific Time,  you will not get additional tokens sent to another address.
Whether 31 is the exact date..?
Means no delay of bounty distribution,Hopefully the distribution runs smoothly, Just waiting to be listed on the big exchange..
good luck
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:19:35 PM

I am waiting for information from this team, I will continue to monitor the development of this ICO. This ICO has also reached the expected target, in the future will be much better
kalodu

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:24:48 PM

To be clear:

It's not your responsibility to babysit people. Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own wallets and understand how it works.

PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

hello dev

when the bonus distributions will be made.I have not been able to follow the title for a long time  . How much investment did the project take and what is the per token price?

Do you think that the coming days will increase  tokens value as well? and Is there any positive or negative impact on the project?  I'm talking about August's update for bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

hello dev

.I have not been able to follow the title for a long time  .

Do you think that the coming days will increase  tokens value as well? and Is there any positive or negative impact on the project?  I'm talking about August's update for bitcoin

Hi PrintMule,

when the bonus distributions will be made

Distribution will take place on July 31st. I think the chance of a fork of bitcoin before the middle of August is really low, so I think it's safe to assume that distribution will take place as scheduled.

How much investment did the project take and what is the per token price?
So far, 143btc, there's still some people who have reached out saying they are going to deposit coins over the next week. The token sale will stop on July 31st, but as long as someone has a deposit address, they can still participate up until Aug 12th. At that point, I'll start prepping for burning the remaining coins at the end of the month.

Do you think that the coming days will increase  tokens value as well?
That's more for the market to speculate and decide on their own. I built the token to have functionality in the long term for games that get developed rather than what your typical ico token sale is geared for. 

Is there any positive or negative impact on the project?  I'm talking about August's update for bitcoin
The positive aspect is that fees on trading assets will go down as segwit take effect and impacts blocksizes and addresses other security issues with bitcoin. I don't see any negative aspect for the project with respect to BIP 14x/segwit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: