Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Powerful Linkwheel in high pr web 2.0 properties  (Read 688 times)
BadhanRoy (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

I will manually create brand-new blogs on  different High PR web 2 .. 0 i am am going to also provide user name and password to regulate this links. And future link modifying service is very free,

100% White hat and Google Panda, Penguin & Hummingbird safe.
100% manual work with whi
te hat method

IF you need pm me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:18:31 PM

I will manually create brand-new blogs on  different High PR web 2 .. 0 i am am going to also provide user name and password to regulate this links. And future link modifying service is very free,

te hat method

IF you need pm me

LOL. I didn't know that this method is still worth a try in 2017. This method is so 2009-2011 and I was away in the Internet Marketing in years that I didn't know if this will work or not. Google and Bing had a lot of update since that outdated this method. I have nothing against you OP, but is this method still works now?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

SEO is not as powerful just like it's peak way back 2005. Until Google introduce different algorithms like Panda, Penguin, etc. Search engines are now checking website url mentions from Twitter, Facebook: fanpages, groups and social media brand accounts and not just from web2.0 blogs.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:43:38 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 11:56:58 PM by crypto.classroom

SEO is not as powerful just like it's peak way back 2005. Until Google introduce different algorithms like Panda, Penguin, etc. Search engines are now checking website url mentions from Twitter, Facebook: fanpages, groups and social media brand accounts and not just from web2.0 blogs.

I and some friends have the power to rank for anything and with no backlinks but google properties.  Google does no penalize Google.  Google properties have hight trust flow.  When a certain technique is applied the trust flow flows unhindered and passes through a silo to your site or video. Using this method which is quite intricate and detailed it is possible to rank for anything and stay there.  The only sites are Google sites.  Can use social but not needed.  Other web 2.0 properties are not needed
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

te hat method

IF you need pm me

LOL. I didn't know that this method is still worth a try in 2017. This method is so 2009-2011 and I was away in the Internet Marketing in years that I didn't know if this will work or not. Google and Bing had a lot of update since that outdated this method. I have nothing against you OP, but is this method still works now?

I and some friends have the power to rank for anything and with no backlinks but google properties.  Google does not penalize Google.  Google properties have hight trust flow.  When a certain technique is applied the trust flow flows unhindered and passes through a silo to your site or video. Using this method which is quite intricate and detailed it is possible to rank for anything and stay there.  The only sites are Google sites.  Can use social but not needed.  Other web 2.0 properties are not needed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: