Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical IBAN Mastercard card with EU Bank account [Price Reduced]  (Read 4126 times)
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

very expensive for this card, usually between $60-$70 usd only

Come on...op needs real scammer money and not 60 bucks only...you have to understand that op already spent 500 or more dollar to start this scam,like for all the other accounts he is writing from...give him some credit guys...hahahhaha poor scamming bastard!!!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svennand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:16:04 PM

Hi,
what country is the bank located in?

Germany, IBAN Start with DE XXXX

Bought one IBAN Mastercard, everything was quick and easy. Thank you!  Cheesy
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

Come on...op needs real scammer money and not 60 bucks only...you have to understand that op already spent 500 or more dollar to start this scam,like for all the other accounts he is writing from...give him some credit guys...hahahhaha poor scamming bastard!!!

Where exactly did he scam you?
Any proof? Got none? Figured so.

I am developer, I bought one Mastercard from this guy without any problem.
tomotan

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

Hi,
what country is the bank located in?

Germany, IBAN Start with DE XXXX

Bought one IBAN Mastercard, everything was quick and easy. Thank you!  Cheesy

You see....that is exactly what i have been talking about. Svennand is another multi account he is using...that is why he needs to scam you for so much....op is operating too obvious...doesn't even hide his scamming activity...don't let him and his multi accounts fool you and scam you out of your money!

Big scam alert...people be aware !
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

so if you bought his MasterCard and you are vouching for him i guess you have no problem to proof it by posting a picture from the card and maybe the proof of delivery from the courier right?

tomotan

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

Do you idiot even realize that people can see that you are pixskull and operating with multi account? Hahahhaha so stupid....if you want to scam people, please do it like a pro and not like a little child. Hahahahahhaa what a moron...
bits4books

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

so if you bought his MasterCard and you are vouching for him i guess you have no problem to proof it by posting a picture from the card and maybe the proof of delivery from the courier right?

PM sent "Proof of Delivery" to you.
bits4books

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

Do you idiot even realize that people can see that you are pixskull and operating with multi account? Hahahhaha so stupid....if you want to scam people, please do it like a pro and not like a little child. Hahahahahhaa what a moron...

leaving a negative feedback is not a scam.
You'd do better trying to sort out this situation rather than reacting in a way like this.
aadje93

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:47:46 PM

Check out this bullshit that he have send me here is his proof  Cheesy

I can google myself ups tracking numbers that do not proof what is inside the package it simply proofs nothing the biggest bullshit I saw so far!

bits4books

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

Trust summary for aadje93

This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.

tomotan =  aadje93 (Both is same and multi users)
aadje93

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Let's keep on the topic where is the proof of your card a simple tracking number or you have something solid in hand to proof this? other members accusing you of being OP's alt and the truth will come out soon about your scam if you post more proofs about this i will delete all my messages and apologize ok?

tomotan

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:01:12 PM

Let's keep on the topic where is the proof of your card a simple tracking number or you have something solid in hand to proof this? other members accusing you of being OP's alt and the truth will come out soon about your scam if you post more proofs about this i will delete all my messages and apologize ok?

He is using 5 or more alternative accounts,not only 1!!! I wrote that already some pages before! Too obvious mate...i couldn't care less,i am not a seller and i don't want to buy anything...just want to save naive people from falling for little idiots like op thinking they can scam everone...disgraceful
aadje93

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

He is using 5 or more alternative accounts,not only 1!!! I wrote that already some pages before! Too obvious mate...i couldn't care less,i am not a seller and i don't want to buy anything...just want to save naive people from falling for little idiots like op thinking they can scam everone...disgraceful

Now he claim that i am your alt or you are my alt he try to redirect the conversation in a different way now so people will not read his scam attempts or maybe forget them all i asked him is to post a real proof and not a tracking number that is not a proof and it's easy to find them using google let's see what is his next excuse or proof

tomotan

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

Now he claim that i am your alt or you are my alt he try to redirect the conversation in a different way now so people will not read his scam attempts or maybe forget them all i asked him is to post a real proof and not a tracking number that is not a proof and it's easy to find them using google let's see what is his next excuse or proof

Should we be even talking to another,since we are one and the same person as op claims hahahhahahaha....what an idiot!
You are right,he is redirecting from his scam accusations,which are very much true.
I offered him a while ago to take one card and test it to give an honest review ( as an alternative a chosen high ranked member)..op never came back to me,instead he decided to use one of his own multi accounts...hahhaha do we really need more proof?
pixskull (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

Still Selling Physical IBAN Mastercard card with EU Bank account
 If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. My Skype ID is: live:pixskull_1
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: