Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NYANCARES.org - Sharing Crypto with the next generation  (Read 89 times)
nyancaresdotorg (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:46:52 AM

After Cryptopia decided to take our coin (NYAN) off of their exchange(still on Trade Satoshi AND Nova Exchange), and all the pumping and dumping and ICO scams, I decided to take a new direction and share my favorite coin with kids in my area. I give them each free NYAN and DOGE on paper wallets and show them how to mine, use wallets, teach them the basics and help them trade. We have talks about banks and monetary systems and show them how FIAT doesn't hold value.
I love the NYAN coin. My kids love it, hundreds of millions of kids watched that NYAN cat youtube video, and now they are turning 12-13 years old.
NYAN MIGHT BE "THEIR" GENERATIONS BITCOIN.

We don't talk about price, but these kids are already affecting the price (NYAN has a low market cap) and we are starting up NYAN clubs to get kids involved in the tech, etc. Not sure where things will take us, but some of these kids are sure interested....and the parents are too.

I challenge everyone reading this to share crypto with the next generation. While I focus more on NYAN and DOGE, if you believe in your coin, share it.

Our goal with NYAN is to have other kids teach other kids and carry the message, and maybe we will do some damage to the crooked banking systems in our lifetime.

www.nyancares.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: