Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 03:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone explain what is going with AITCOIN right now?  (Read 1386 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:25:46 AM

I would say most users chasing pumps are broke already they just don't know it yet.
You are playing a rigged game you can't win.
Stay at the table long enough gambling (which is what chasing pumps is) you will go broke..
People shouldn't have to tell you to "invest" in something worthy of investment.

This stuff is all rather blatant and obvious.

I would have made money recently when i was supporting LTC.
I did it BEFORE it got pumped because i liked the coin.
Get it ?
Buying into a pumped coin after seeing it hyped up etc is about the dumbest thing you can do.

meh what ever.. there will be lots more broke idiots and richer whales soon enough.
Noobs.. sometimes it's better to just keep your wallet closed and wait for an appropriate opportunity.
Be smart.
Be patient..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Stell

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:26:52 AM

The Alt coin market topped ! BTC is up because people are moving out of Alts. Why because there is no new buyers. It's called a bear market. Moving into BTC is a good move. Every time you see a little green in Alts it's because either some one is trying to un load their coin on someone else or people that don't realize there's a top are buying with know one to sell to.

It's very simple if you buy and are up its because the market is moving up. If you buy and are loosing it's because the market is moving down.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

The Alt coin market topped ! BTC is up because people are moving out of Alts. Why because there is no new buyers. It's called a bear market. Moving into BTC is a good move. Every time you see a little green in Alts it's because either some one is trying to un load their coin on someone else or people that don't realize there's a top are buying with know one to sell to.

It's very simple if you buy and are up its because the market is moving up. If you buy and are loosing it's because the market is moving down.
I think that way, someone prefers coins that have a price that always goes up without any drastic price reduction

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
dady12 (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

I think that way, someone prefers coins that have a price that always goes up without any drastic price reduction
thanks for the analysis ,I have gain so much experiences from this forum and I can tell you that during the little price pump today I take some profit and I am going to wait to another good time to buy cheap and sell high
Stell

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:31:35 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 04:51:48 PM by Stell

thanks for the analysis ,I have gain so much experiences from this forum and I can tell you that during the little price pump today I take some profit and I am going to wait to another good time to buy cheap and sell high

Good I'm glad do your research look at the longtime previous charts on Bitcoin and Alts compare their Market caps. These markets are babies, but the same way the global banking system was invented through booms and bust this is the same way these markets work because their babies. It took many people loosing much money to develop the system we currently have, so never bite more then you can choose.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

You know what is to be known :-)

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: