Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Recovery Service. Forgotten Passwords / Passphrases  (Read 545 times)
yugu (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Hello.
I offer service for wallet.dat password recovery.

I work only with persons who forgot their passphrase.
No brute force of random ecrypted wallet is possible for obvious reasons.

1. We should communicate to build the strategy for possible passphrase template generating.
2. I try my best.
3. You pay me the price we agreed and make donation to bitcointalk.org

The first wallet will be recovered for 7% fee.
Later,I will announce generally acceptable price here (not much Smiley).

There is no 100% guarantee on successfull decryption.
But, there is 100% guarantee that no single coin will disappear from your wallet.

Looking forward for your PMs.
Good luck and be blessed.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

Hello.
I offer service for wallet.dat password recovery.

I work only with persons who forgot their passphrase.
No brute force of random ecrypted wallet is possible for obvious reasons.

1. We should communicate to build the strategy for possible passphrase template generating.
2. I try my best.
3. You pay me the price we agreed and make donation to bitcointalk.org

The first wallet will be recovered for 7% fee.
Later,I will announce generally acceptable price here (not much Smiley).

There is no 100% guarantee on successfull decryption.
But, there is 100% guarantee that no single coin will disappear from your wallet.

Looking forward for your PMs.
Good luck and be blessed.

wow very nice offerring, do you have any proofs that you have been recovered some accounts? we need to be sure that this is worth paying for, Im not saying that we can't trust you but Im saying that in oder for us to give you a trust and try to let you recover our accounts is that you need to send us any valid id of yours and your proof also. that is a friendly advice buddy.
yugu (OP)

^_^

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

wow very nice offerring, do you have any proofs that you have been recovered some accounts? we need to be sure that this is worth paying for, Im not saying that we can't trust you but Im saying that in oder for us to give you a trust and try to let you recover our accounts is that you need to send us any valid id of yours and your proof also. that is a friendly advice buddy.

Thx for advise.
Yes, I realize I should modify my initial post to be more precise and straightforward. I will do that later.

1. I will show the proof of previous recoveries immediately after you, trusted member, will report here the successful recovery experience with me. No other way.
That's not a problem for anyone to check me through a wallet test recovery.

2. My personal IDs, phone calls, photos, etc., are not a problem and don't make any secret. As well as NDAs and contracts if needed.

3. I don't always need your wallet to recover the passphrase, so, I can't do anything with your coins.
But, in this case, I won't be able to provide you any proof that I really recovered the password.

4. I can relocate to you, if you don't want to send the wallet and this worth the efforts.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:13:18 AM

Thx for advise.
Yes, I realize I should modify my initial post to be more precise and straightforward. I will do that later.

1. I will show the proof of previous recoveries immediately after you, trusted member, will report here the successful recovery experience with me. No other way.
That's not a problem for anyone to check me through a wallet test recovery.

2. My personal IDs, phone calls, photos, etc., are not a problem and don't make any secret. As well as NDAs and contracts if needed.

3. I don't always need your wallet to recover the passphrase, so, I can't do anything with your coins.
But, in this case, I won't be able to provide you any proof that I really recovered the password.

4. I can relocate to you, if you don't want to send the wallet and this worth the efforts.

From your p4 speaking about relocation, I'm getting with the impression that you are only after a big wallets?

I have a very old wallet with ~0.715BTC.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:50:49 AM

what can u do that pywallet cannot?

i recovered my own corrupted wallet.dat using only pywallet and some basic support...

i made a donation to jackjack for creating/maintaining pywallet.
yugu (OP)

^_^

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

what can u do that pywallet cannot?

i recovered my own corrupted wallet.dat using only pywallet and some basic support...

i made a donation to jackjack for creating/maintaining pywallet.
Grin Grin Grin
Pywallet is a script, I am human. Humans usually can do some things that scripts can't.
May be, this is because scripts are being created by humans...

And I didn't offer corrupted wallet file recoveries. As ppl usually tend not to outsource their wallets to 3rd parties.
I work with hashes.

Anyway, respect for donation to jack, keep it going.

navnewbie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:27:34 PM

Please email me at treyrawles@gmail.com. I lost my password to an XZC wallet with 24k coins in it. As of yesterday, it was worth about 96 BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: