Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PARTY] PartyCoin | SHA-256 | PoW/PoS Hybrid | 121% Yearly Stake |  (Read 36250 times)
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:23:56 PM

How do you know he made that coin too?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:07:49 PM

Sorry what ? What has this coin got to do with PartyCoin  Huh The only reason that it is quiet in here is due to the fact that nobody is applying to the airdrop anymore and we are waiting for the Staking Android and iPhone App Wallets.

What more can be said while we are waiting ?

Keep partying on !

Well the similarities between the announcement threads are really close, i guess that is why. Also the bounties are pretty much the same. But he could have just copied the template for his own ann, it is hard to know.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:19:47 PM

Sorry what ? What has this coin got to do with PartyCoin  Huh The only reason that it is quiet in here is due to the fact that nobody is applying to the airdrop anymore and we are waiting for the Staking Android and iPhone App Wallets.

What more can be said while we are waiting ?

Keep partying on !

Well the similarities between the announcement threads are really close, i guess that is why. Also the bounties are pretty much the same. But he could have just copied the template for his own ann, it is hard to know.
They probably just used the same service to create the coins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1906497.msg18917998#msg18917998
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:52:13 PM

Any word on the progress of the Android wallet?
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:37:21 AM

Any word on the progress of the Android wallet?

I wonder the same, hope it comes soon.

Flowers Are Like Humans...
Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

any updates dev
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:43:40 PM

Well, I guess that I'll just keep accumulating. Network is still alive. The name on this coin is terrific. Who doesn't like to party? Or maybe it's just making me remember my youth in the 90's.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

thanks for aidrop , last day , good jobs dev
we are support you to building coin very intersting ,
we hope party coin is going up on yobit , with high price
and many people intersting for this coin
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

should we lost all current followers to get airdrop?

retweet all tweets isn't too much to ask?

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:12:46 AM

Too bad that I do not have the talent or the resources to help take this coin to the next level. Any ideas from fellow community members on how to take this coin to the next level? It appears the developer of this coin is busy with other things at the moment. We may need to move forward with or without him. I certainly do not have what seems to be the going rate to recruit an android developer. It appears most want about 1 BTC to create one from the research that I did. At the moment, 1 BTC exceeds the market cap on this coin right now.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:01:10 AM

Too bad that I do not have the talent or the resources to help take this coin to the next level. Any ideas from fellow community members on how to take this coin to the next level? It appears the developer of this coin is busy with other things at the moment. We may need to move forward with or without him. I certainly do not have what seems to be the going rate to recruit an android developer. It appears most want about 1 BTC to create one from the research that I did. At the moment, 1 BTC exceeds the market cap on this coin right now.

I know a popular & trustworthy Android Wallet Developer that does them for Roughly $700-$1000USD (Depending on the state the source is in & payments are made in Bitcoin)

ATM that is about BTC0.25 still pretty cheap compared to the rip off merchants out there.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

I know a popular & trustworthy Android Wallet Developer that does them for Roughly $700-$1000USD (Depending on the state the source is in & payments are made in Bitcoin)

ATM that is about BTC0.25 still pretty cheap compared to the rip off merchants out there.

That's good to know. Still too steep for this minnow.  Cheesy Besides, what exactly would be needed to prepare this coin? I would gather one would need to set up some DNS nodes and program them into the code. Maybe get a checkpoint server going? Or at least program in some permanent checkpoints? That is way above my skill set. Plus, if I were to attempt a community takeover, I would have to gain everyone's trust, including Yobit's. Then I would have to arrange to compile a Windows wallet and a Mac wallet. I can barely compile a Linux wallet with a step by step guide. I can see the BTC adding up and up! Cheesy If I could do all of that, I might as well just fork this coin and make my own.  Tongue
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

That's good to know. Still too steep for this minnow.  Cheesy Besides, what exactly would be needed to prepare this coin? I would gather one would need to set up some DNS nodes and program them into the code. Maybe get a checkpoint server going? Or at least program in some permanent checkpoints? That is way above my skill set. Plus, if I were to attempt a community takeover, I would have to gain everyone's trust, including Yobit's. Then I would have to arrange to compile a Windows wallet and a Mac wallet. I can barely compile a Linux wallet with a step by step guide. I can see the BTC adding up and up! Cheesy If I could do all of that, I might as well just fork this coin and make my own.  Tongue

All that is a piece of piss to set up besides creating an android wallet, very minimal effort for hard checkpoints or checkpoint server Wink
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:02:27 AM

All that is a piece of piss to set up besides creating an android wallet, very minimal effort for hard checkpoints or checkpoint server Wink

Well it may be as easy as pissing to you. However, you are talking to someone who would be hard pressed to program "Hello, World" with a step by step guide.

I just tried to program a hard checkpoint:
Code:

// What makes a good checkpoint block?
    // + Is surrounded by blocks with reasonable timestamps
    //   (no blocks before with a timestamp after, none after with
    //    timestamp before)
    // + Contains no strange transactions
//
static MapCheckpoints mapCheckpoints =
        boost::assign::map_list_of
        ( 0, hashGenesisBlock )
        (116444, uint256("0x1ef93e842ab9d22321142aa5cc22341f3c2306a5e14fdd0cfdc01d57953f48ae")
;

But after compiling the wallet, letting it sync and putting in the console getcheckpointinfo all I get is this:

Code:

{
"synccheckpoint" : "000000cfc3cdf9f7e7e0cecd3ac4d28524b7a4e766974fdc883b946d553d3e3b",
"height" : 0,
"timestamp" : "2017-05-06 21:35:12 UTC",
"policy" : "strict"
}

Maybe I'll be ready to do a takeover of this coin by 2030. I'm sure either I, this coin, or both, will be long dead by then.  Cheesy
onnz423

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

A community takeover might not be a bad idea. Too bad there is no any ready guides, how to make a wallet for some coin out of the ready source of existing one.
I would imagine it should not be harder, than making any clone coin desktop wallet. Since the algo is SHA256, it should be fairly easy.
However, i imagine making a staking one to be alot more harder than just a wallet for sending and receiving coins.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:05:28 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 05:01:00 PM by bones261

A community takeover might not be a bad idea. Too bad there is no any ready guides, how to make a wallet for some coin out of the ready source of existing one.
I would imagine it should not be harder, than making any clone coin desktop wallet. Since the algo is SHA256, it should be fairly easy.
However, i imagine making a staking one to be alot more harder than just a wallet for sending and receiving coins.

Well, we probably should be patient and wait a little longer. The network still is alive but is vulnerable to attack with the low hashing power and staking weight. It appears the dev did move 28,880 coins (the android bounty amount) to this address that isn't staking. http://cryptoblock.xyz:30003/address/PSt8jRmTHVMCmJ6iABo9YT2SRhwWRighQP. I don't think it is a Yobit address since there has been no movements since. Maybe Usually Happens actually did find a charitable soul willing to do it for the Party bounty and this is an escrow address. Will be watching.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:04:37 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 10:18:01 PM by bones261

Since this coin is open source, I took the liberty to tinker with the code a bit and compile a Linux and Windows wallet. If you would like to give them a try, you can find the binaries and source code here. https://github.com/bones261/PartyCoin/releases/tag/v1.5.5.9-beta
I hard coded a checkpoint at block 116444 and changed some a few of the graphics.
Please note that I am only a novice and do not consider myself part of the development team. Although the binaries appear to work fine on my system, I am in no position to guarantee my work. Proceed with caution.
Enjoy.
onnz423

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

Since this coin is open source, I took the liberty to tinker with the code a bit and compile a Linux and Windows wallet. If you would like to give them a try, you can find the binaries and source code here. https://github.com/bones261/PartyCoin/releases/tag/v1.5.5.9-beta
I hard coded a checkpoint at block 116444 and changed some a few of the graphics.
Please note that I am only a novice and do not consider myself part of the development team. Although the binaries appear to work fine on my system, I am in no position to guarantee my work. Proceed with caution.
Enjoy.

I'll compile from source tomorrow, possibly i can compile a one wallet for Raspberry Pi too for staking with really low cost. I think if the OP does not take any part, we should do a total community takeover on this one. I bought some more party today too Tongue

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:49:25 PM

Enjoy.

I'll compile from source tomorrow, possibly i can compile a one wallet for Raspberry Pi too for staking with really low cost. I think if the OP does not take any part, we should do a total community takeover on this one. I bought some more party today too Tongue

Cool, I'm glad the Party is going to continue with or without the OP. It took me a while to figure out how to compile the Windows wallet. I basically had to copy and paste most of a BitcoinDark.Pro file and use that. The OP's PartyCoin.pro file just wouldn't work for me, although it worked fine for the Linux qt compile. Hope your compile goes a lot smoother.
LiftOff1969

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

You had me at thanks...

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:54:31 AM

Enjoy.

Cool, I'm glad the Party is going to continue with or without the OP. It took me a while to figure out how to compile the Windows wallet. I basically had to copy and paste most of a BitcoinDark.Pro file and use that. The OP's PartyCoi[Suspicious link removed]o file just wouldn't work for me, although it worked fine for the Linux qt compile. Hope your compile goes a lot smoother.

So will you 2 possibly be the new dev's for this coin ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: