Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.035 loan  (Read 929 times)
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

Yeah I don't think so, also the owner of the account Nekutasa pmed me a few days ago, saying that he will pay me. But haven't heard back yet. Be aware when people try to take a loan and leave the account.  I don't know if this is the case but won't take the risk.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

I do not expect much if account 232drialf can return to me. I relinquished that account to you, let alone it looks like you need money for the university bill. Hopefully somebody will give you a loan with a 232drialf account. Messages like that I've sent to you. And I repeat to you here: "May this account help you. Thanks for hacking my account because you've exchanged your lifetime luck with a forum account that is not worth your fortune in the future. Regards"
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:31:07 AM

I do not expect much if account 232drialf can return to me. I relinquished that account to you, let alone it looks like you need money for the university bill. Hopefully somebody will give you a loan with a 232drialf account. Messages like that I've sent to you. And I repeat to you here: "May this account help you. Thanks for hacking my account because you've exchanged your lifetime luck with a forum account that is not worth your fortune in the future. Regards"

You still have yet to prove youre the owner of the account and you might get tagged by an DT because that may be your alt and you could be trying to scam people. Please provide a valid signed message with the address you stated, otherwise you are putting your current account at risk as well.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

You still have yet to prove youre the owner of the account and you might get tagged by an DT because that may be your alt and you could be trying to scam people. Please provide a valid signed message with the address you stated, otherwise you are putting your current account at risk as well.

I haven't able to access my coinbase account for verify sign message. Now, I have let it go, I never imagined or think to scam someone in world web or in real world. Hope that's useful for him.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: