Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38700 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

The easiest way to double your money using btc is gambling but it's very2 risky, high risk high return though. For more safety you can try invest and trading, of course both also risky but if you know how to do it, you can easily earn profit.

I am always telling people that the safest way to double your money in bitcoins cannot be found in high yield investment program, not on gambling sites that will eat your balance if unlucky, not on trading sites if you do not have the skills. But rather you can only double your money by just holding your bitcoins in your wallet and wait until the value of bitcoin grows or doubles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

For me there is a lot of ways on how i can double up my bankroll the first thing that i need is when i go to gambling sites where i can earn there from from small amount i can turn that into x3 or more if im lucky enough to hit the good mode for playing gambling. Also if im going to safe my profit i invest that into ico where in a month by holding and waiting maybe let just say earning from x2 or more if you can wait till the pump comming. Trading in short term while waiting for it is the best one.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

The easiest way to double your money using btc is gambling but it's very2 risky, high risk high return though. For more safety you can try invest and trading, of course both also risky but if you know how to do it, you can easily earn profit.
Do you happen to know anyone who is a successful gambler and earned his/her wealth by gambling?
Gambling is fine method of entertainment, hobby to relief your stress from work but it is not way to earn money.
If you win - good for you - beside having a good time, you achieved secondary objective of gambling.

Trading is no better when you have no idea what to do. The best advice for anyone - buy BTC and hold, you will profit eventually.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

For me there is a lot of ways on how i can double up my bankroll the first thing that i need is when i go to gambling sites where i can earn there from from small amount i can turn that into x3 or more if im lucky enough to hit the good mode for playing gambling. Also if im going to safe my profit i invest that into ico where in a month by holding and waiting maybe let just say earning from x2 or more if you can wait till the pump comming. Trading in short term while waiting for it is the best one.

Yaps, in addition to investing, gambling becomes an option to double bitcoin, because gambling gives us the option of quick profits, even if you're lucky, if you're not lucky, you'll lose your bitcoin, win or lose. , It's very simple how to Double Bitcoin with gambling, but the consequences will be much worse if you gamble, you can become gambling addict, you will lose bitcoin easily, and you can not refuse gambling when it becomes gambling addict. So my advice is better invested or traded to reproduce it.
oktana

Activity: 1540
Merit: 279

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

I am always telling people that the safest way to double your money in bitcoins cannot be found in high yield investment program, not on gambling sites that will eat your balance if unlucky, not on trading sites if you do not have the skills. But rather you can only double your money by just holding your bitcoins in your wallet and wait until the value of bitcoin grows or doubles.

It's good for you, but when it comes to risk, just saving it without doing anything to make it more multiply is very risky for some time in the future because we don't know when bitcoin will go down and up, the danger to you will come up if it doesn't update the news and only entrust all in the form of fixed assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Was this one proven to you? how many times did you this?
Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
There are many cases that happen if you hold BTC and wait after 6 months, but mainly in the following cases:
1. Your property may be increased by 10-50% this time, this rate is higher when you have a longer term goal, maybe 1-2 years.
2. Bitcoin suddenly encountered a problem, bad news or a Bitcoin trading platform was hacked, Bitcoin price will fall more, can exceed the price you bought 6 months ago, instead of you can earn about 10-30% in last month ... (this is the case i usually have)

Conclusion: It is a good idea to regularly check Bitcoin prices if you are a investor, sell it at good prices, buy at lower prices and get a double profit. Good luck!
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

you can double your btc via trading. you buy some alt coin that fututre is good and hold it for one year. after one year you can see you btc double up. other if you do regularly trade ypu can make double.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Russlenat

Activity: 2730
Merit: 905

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:16:49 AM

you can double your btc via trading. you buy some alt coin that fututre is good and hold it for one year. after one year you can see you btc double up. other if you do regularly trade ypu can make double.

Yes you are right!. trading for now is the best option to double your bitcoin.
my friend told me that he stock eth, hmq, crb token for the future used because he know the this coin will raise it value soon.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:06:32 AM

Thats right you can double your bitcoin in investing in trading. Buyung different altcoin with cheap price and then you can wait the price to increase before you sell it to make profit. Yes for sure your bitcoin become double if you hold different altcoin . I think after few years your bitcoin become 10 times . But be careful before buying altcoin  you make a lot of research first so you can if the coin have potential to increase or not. Other trader their bitcoin lost because they buy altcoin easily without doing research so the result is failed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:53:24 AM

Yes you are right!. trading for now is the best option to double your bitcoin.
my friend told me that he stock eth, hmq, crb token for the future used because he know the this coin will raise it value soon.
I think investing in altcoin is better than trading them sincr altoins are increasing its volume as same as bitcoin increased its volume of its users. We can see that digital currency are becoming more profitable and popular as many investors are considering it for their investment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

Hmm, your mindset is quite profitable but that will all give you a bad impact on gambling. Because I see that, every gambling certainly gives a bad impact. For your own benefit when he wanted to then reduce to do expand gambling and investing into the ICO really potential. because right now there are some which are quite alarming and ICO could give a bad things.Actually a lot of ways to get a lot of bitcoin therein. Because every thing which exists in the bitcoin definitely many ways to be able to get it

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

We can double our money through bitcoin by investing btc in your wallet ang hold it for a long time and wait for the price increase. And eventually when price became bigger after buying bitcoin investment you can sell your bitcoin into higher price and earned profit.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

Its not a bad idea.Some are just following this method.But instead of doing this,you could invest in good altcoins and do trading or else invest in mining.By doing such things,you could learn day by day new ways and at the same time increase your profits.But whatever you do,just avoid gambling as it would even make you to loose your investment.
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

For me,i would like to start my investment with bitcoin.When it grows,i'll start with my second investment,third and fourth.Obviously all of these will be made possible through bitcoin.Without it,i'll find it hard to double my money.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

yes gambling is risky but, you may earn a big big money there, you need to practice your skill, your critical thinking and be observant. i have seen so many people that uses their skills and luck in gambling and it results to their winning , many people tries gambling and the success, just make familiar to the game first before making a big bet. Just try you luck.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:26:00 PM

I think it is worth giving shot for it. In anyway I'm storing my bits now a days in a hope that it will grow big someday. If 6 month can be that profitable as much as you are predicting then I would love to keep my bitcoin right away. That is like huge cash back for doing nothing and I guess pure profit without loss.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.
Well yeah it could work but we don't really know if it will always work,
But I think trading is much more faster than waiting for 6 months.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

i have seen so many people that uses their skills and luck in gambling and it results to their winning , many people tries gambling and the success, just make familiar to the game first before making a big bet. Just try you luck.
But I'm not finding this as a right way to double our money using bitcoins. Because luck factor should not be believed for taking risk.

Instead of getting doubled in most of the cases we will be losing. That is the common result anyone will be facing. Instead of trying gambling, I will recommend simply holding bitcoin would be the easiest to way of securing those bitcoin instead of trying to double them.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:27:26 PM

i have seen so many people that uses their skills and luck in gambling and it results to their winning , many people tries gambling and the success, just make familiar to the game first before making a big bet. Just try you luck.
But I'm not finding this as a right way to double our money using bitcoins. Because luck factor should not be believed for taking risk.

Instead of getting doubled in most of the cases we will be losing. That is the common result anyone will be facing. Instead of trying gambling, I will recommend simply holding bitcoin would be the easiest to way of securing those bitcoin instead of trying to double them.

Risk is the greatest advantage in determination of maximum profits and decisions, there is no other word as important as in our brain there is an adrenaline that should be able to control with a disciplined mindset, if we want to double the bitcoin in a short time the answer is gambling, but if you do not match it then look for something else. I want to give a good understanding of gambling because most people give up too quickly and are unable to rise from defeat by negligence in self-control.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

Just not to the point that it will doubled the amount but a wise playing gambling can really make a good returns. First of all, don't just gambled randomly. Im talking about those dice, slots, roulettes etc. games which is definitely based on pure luck. Try to take our gambling journey into another level which is not always about luck as a main factor to win.

Strategy based games are the most worth to try gambling with the same risk. Since I learned to play with this kind of gambling, I never believed that gambling can make a person loss for a long term. Yes you may loss but it's unusual if you are in the profession like that but never ever experienced a continous winning streak.

It's a good optional method while at the same Im doing my main line which is trading.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: