Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38700 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:50:55 PM

it takes time for an investment of that nature to happen and obviously no one here has that sort of time or resolve.
so how about we just close the thread move on.

time is the most important requirement to earn some money at the very first you have to be patient and should have some guts to keep your bitcoin with you for long time them you will be able to earn and to double your bitcoin.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:25:10 PM

You think, forgetting about your money for 6 moths will 100% sure double my money? I'm not economist, but it seems quite strange  Sad

It is not strange, if you have read the stories of those people that just hold their bitcoins longer than 6 months. They are now millionaires, they believed to bitcoin / crypto investments and they are now enjoying the taste of their hardwork or should I say there's no hard work but only risk and trust investment to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:25:22 AM

it takes time for an investment of that nature to happen and obviously no one here has that sort of time or resolve.
so how about we just close the thread move on.

time is the most important requirement to earn some money at the very first you have to be patient and should have some guts to keep your bitcoin with you for long time them you will be able to earn and to double your bitcoin.
Yeah investing in bitcoin desperately needs patience extra The key if you want to double your money in bitcoin you should be patient because you have to hold it and wait for the price to go up and it takes a lot of patience because usually the price goes up 2 times clay takes a long time
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:48:27 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 02:01:58 PM by notyours

To double your money mate, just invest your bitcoin in some legit site that make a profit a day and if you have a luck in your spirit, just use your bitcoin in gambling site. You can also try trading site like bittrex, c-cex the risk is in your hand, the risk contain so much time. Lend your bitcoin can also doubled or give you profit,
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:55:22 AM

Buy altcoins while some of them are cheap using your bitcoins , hold the coin for atleast 3 to 4 months then wait for the coin to pump, it will double or triple your money.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

I believe it is possible you can double your money using bitcoin in many ways. One way could be  that When the market value of Bitcoin drop you buy and hold pending when the market value of Bitcoin increase you sell it , and at the end it may come out double folds of your investment. Trading in altcoin is another way but only if you are good in trading. Buying coins at the ICO level and gambling can equally increase profit on your investment.

Quickest way? Roll it in a dice game. It's a 50/50 chance of doubling your money and you can achieve it in a few moments. Though of course money that comes easily also would most of the time easily get lost. I agree with investing in icos even though its also quite risky but you won't only double your money if its a good ico and that's saying per experience

Don't you think Rolling money in dice games is more risky than investing it in an ICO? You are right there are 50 % chances of earning but if you don't have experience than these 50 % will easily become 0. ICO's are the best option to invest and to earn profit as long as they are not scam.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

Thats not a bad idea.Its highly possible in today's situation to double our bitcoins by simply storing in cold storage in wallet.Already,we saw that bitcoin price has almost tripled within last six months.This idea would be the one with less risks when compared to investing in altcoins and trading.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

If you carefully watch the market crypto currency then you can make good money by trading on the stock exchange. Not necessarily tied to bitcoin. You can keep revenue in bitcoin and making income for all crypto currencies.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:23:50 AM

Buy 1 BTC then hold it then when it rise Sell your BTC to $4,000-$6,000.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

Certainly dare to speculate, remember with high speculation like gambling or HYIP then we can double bitcoin in a short time. I've tried it and it works but I left it because I've been scammed.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

Certainly dare to speculate, remember with high speculation like gambling or HYIP then we can double bitcoin in a short time. I've tried it and it works but I left it because I've been scammed.
Got scammed and it worked are contradicting each other. But getting scammed from HYIP and getting busted by gambling are highly expected results for those who are all rushing to double their bitcoins in more quicker time. Doubling should be done in more safer way.

A safer way will never have time frame usually even if it will be having then it must be slightly quicker than what usually a bank pays as interests.

The origin of looking for doubling our money must be coming from various investment opportunities. People never consider working for money and saving to double. They always look for easiest and passive way to double that is the reason they get scammed.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

If you keep your bitcoin in a 6 month wallet so that you can double your bitcoin, it's really good. I think in 6 months you can invest, maybe your bitcoin number can increase three or four times.
But what if I invested 6 months ago and waited all those months till then. Then if worst comes to worst when the 6 months is due, the price of bitcoin just took a sudden price decrease? And I can't see my investment doubling? Guess I'll have to wait for another months or days where the price of bitcoin will get high. My point is, I think that 6 months is not as sure as the OP stated. You got to consider several factors too, to make sure your investment will be doubled.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

Got scammed and it worked are contradicting each other. But getting scammed from HYIP and getting busted by gambling are highly expected results for those who are all rushing to double their bitcoins in more quicker time. Doubling should be done in more safer way.

A safer way will never have time frame usually even if it will be having then it must be slightly quicker than what usually a bank pays as interests.

The origin of looking for doubling our money must be coming from various investment opportunities. People never consider working for money and saving to double. They always look for easiest and passive way to double that is the reason they get scammed.
there is always a risk while gambling or trading also,difference on lies on instant result in case of gambling and need patience for trading.do not indulge in hype stuffs,they are mainly fraud.its only dependent on you which case you are using ,you can make money out of gambling but try not be greedy and limit your profit expectation then you can successfully earn good money.and in case of trading your knowledge and experience earn you profit.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

My strategy in doubling bitcoin i have is only using trading. Because, i think trading is safer. Once in a while i try to gamble, but it becomes very horrible because i am a greedy person.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

Since beginning of 2017 even holding make it more than double. But at the same time some time phrases some dumps and pumps shows its coming. For example for now I think waiting on $ is better idea than waiting on btc. hold half of your investment on btc half on $. After august you have chance to move with that after bip91
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:24:25 AM

There is many way to double the money using the bitcoin, trading and investing is possible solution to the answer. Be specific, the money is the profit from the capital which is the bitcoin. Looking for profit, they need to involved in trading and investing. Trading is a good source of profit because your capital needs to trade to other coins/token that you think you can get a profit. Trading needs an observation then wait the right time for the good profit. Also investing, you need is to wait long period of time to get a huge profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:30:45 AM

My strategy in doubling bitcoin i have is only using trading. Because, i think trading is safer. Once in a while i try to gamble, but it becomes very horrible because i am a greedy person.
So you need to focus more or do more trades than spending and wasting your time and money in playing gambling.
Trading is a good source of income because it is a real time like the old ages that we can spend our money in a barter system but only it is more modern now and a new ways of exchange . Being greedy is not good both in gambling and more in trading , If you are too much gambling your focus will reversly goes into emotions which is more hard to control and you will start selling or buying in lose profits.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:45:34 AM

Trading is one of the better ways and comparatively safe as well. I mean there is certainly risk involved but if you have a good client base then you can easily buy/sell immediately and this will help you to neglect the price movement of bitcoin as you will buy and sell on spot. Another thing is that you can join signature campaign and get some additional source of income and invest some amount in bitcoin . As price rises so will be your profits.

LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

If in my opinion there are many ways to earn money in bitcoin. With the way sooner or later. Both have their respective risks. In larger risk gambling
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

The only think idea that came into my head was only trading. Because in trading if you only know what coin  you are going to buy in,
It will definitely sure that you had a lot of chances to double your bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: