Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38700 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

Wait for the prices of Bitcoin to fall . Then after it reaches its minimum amount (approx) then buy alot of btc . Then you wait , then you wait , then you wait and then when the prices of Bitcoins are finally high or double you convert them . Easy af. Is this what you were looking for ??
What I even do most time when the prices fall is to exchange straight with fiat and when it goes up back a bit to my satisfaction or if I see it may not really go for so long anymore, I take back the little capital I invested and then leave the remaining bitcoin the increase in value has generated.

More like trading but using my country's fiat directly. This has worked in increasing what I have in my wallet so far.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

This month will be a nightmare for some traders because as bitcoin should loose a lot of its value several crypto will follow the same trend, soo i would wait till the dump begins and then i would for sure buy top 20 crypto currencies accordingly their daily volume, and their past value as well.
viktors7

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

why dont you try a buying and selling bot ? that would seem to function...
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:07:50 AM

Many things we can actually do for double bitcoin, for example is gambling, hyip or trading, but of course we must understand the risk because it can make all the bitcoin lost.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:20:49 AM

why dont you try a buying and selling bot ? that would seem to function...

Keep in mind that trading is a zero sum game. That means that while some people are earning money, some people are losing that amount of money. If buy and sell bot are actually working and everyone's earning, then who's the loser? I think that buy and sell bot aren't really a surefire way to earn money because if so, then everyone should be doing it. But then again, that fails to agree with the idea that trading is a zero sum game so your statement is false.

his month will be a nightmare for some traders because as bitcoin should loose a lot of its value several crypto will follow the same trend, soo i would wait till the dump begins and then i would for sure buy top 20 crypto currencies accordingly their daily volume, and their past value as well.

I used to believe that I should do that. But then I started watching new ICOs and I think that they are actually a better buy. The reason behind this, a lot of people have already invested in the top altcoins. That means there are people that have bought it in a really low price. Thus, dumping the coin wouldn't mean anything to them. Plus it requires larger capital. I noticed that new coins are actually spiking every now and then. Sometimes after a month or so, but that's still a lot of profit if you bought at a really low price. The price sometimes doubles whereas on altcoins like ETH, it only moves a little percentage.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

Wait for the prices of Bitcoin to fall . Then after it reaches its minimum amount (approx) then buy alot of btc . Then you wait , then you wait , then you wait and then when the prices of Bitcoins are finally high or double you convert them . Easy af. Is this what you were looking for ??
What I even do most time when the prices fall is to exchange straight with fiat and when it goes up back a bit to my satisfaction or if I see it may not really go for so long anymore, I take back the little capital I invested and then leave the remaining bitcoin the increase in value has generated.

More like trading but using my country's fiat directly. This has worked in increasing what I have in my wallet so far.
That is the dream scenario for any kind of Trader not even involve in the cryptocurrency world. However I think that it is easier said than done as literally millions of people lose their money due to trading, people who thinks that it is easy as buying low and selling high but the problem here is that we don't know what is low and what is high or even what is the perfect time to buy them.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

The safest option for doubling bitcoin is simply to wait until the price has risen to such a high level, but you can use investment or trade, which is a more risky but quick option for increasing money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

do not work in any way It is worthwhile to check only occasionally already day by day Ascension show you have about 6 thousand dollars for the end of the year now If you take it right At the end of the century at the right piece for $ 1 200 per dollar you will be determined So you are not double but 40% %30
I believe this is not a very much difficult thing to do and that when you are investing in the world’s best coin. You can earn as much money as you want to earn from bitcoin. The only condition is that you need to remain determined and keep on working hard. Moreover, if you manage to do good at trading then things will be in very much your favor. So think and act wisely.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:24:08 PM

That is the dream scenario for any kind of Trader not even involve in the cryptocurrency world. However I think that it is easier said than done as literally millions of people lose their money due to trading, people who thinks that it is easy as buying low and selling high but the problem here is that we don't know what is low and what is high or even what is the perfect time to buy them.

I can't double my money by using bitcoin, but I try alt coin trade at least. This can give me the chance to multiply my money. It has many opportunities inside for the good traders and good market watchers.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:25:31 PM

The safest option for doubling bitcoin is simply to wait until the price has risen to such a high level, but you can use investment or trade, which is a more risky but quick option for increasing money.

Holding is the safest method to double your money as you can sell your bitcoins when price goes higher in future but the only issue is that holding will never increase the amount of coins in your wallet and if you want to grow your bitcoins then you need to take risk of investing or trading where you would be multiplying your bitcoins regularly.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:48:10 PM

Holding is the safest method to double your money as you can sell your bitcoins when price goes higher in future but the only issue is that holding will never increase the amount of coins in your wallet and if you want to grow your bitcoins then you need to take risk of investing or trading where you would be multiplying your bitcoins regularly.
Yeah, great idea to hold my money for a long period of time is really good, and i will waiting the time that the price of bitcoin will increases its value. I want to double my money so i was need to take risk if i was trying to investing and by trading, i think in this two we are sacrificing our money for good. For me, it will only depend on us of what effective way we are to double our money, and it is important on how we handle all the situations that possible may happen.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

Doubling money is possible through bitcoin. One can make plans of multiplying his fiat with the use of bitcoin, but it should not have any time constraints. None know when the price increase and decrease takes place. We are responsible to find the right way and invest to profit as expected.
i think that is only possible through bitcoin and altcoin i think those people who have good experience in altcoin trading then they can really make a good profit from bitcoin trading.

YUp, Having an experience in altcoin trading for at least 2 years can get you a very good decision making and techniques in the market. You cant just buy BTC and trade it and expect that it will double in an instant, you'll need experience and knowledge in order to do that. (make an investment in BTC and wait to double the price is one of the safest way).

I cann't exactly deduce how to double money with btc. what i do just consistently to trading altcoin with a planning reach a profits target that isn't too big on every week and what achieve is btc i have grown more than 300% within 4month.
Hmmm sounds legit but for us who are not expert in trading, this will be hard. But it's true, even if i'm just about 3 months old in the trading industry, i have grown at least 5% of my profit and its not bad. I'm only buying the major cryptocurrencies. Everything is going well but China ruined it all (well I cant blame them), I think I really have much more to learn on how to take advantage of the dumps and the surging or prices and not to panic selling the coins.

thugpi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

In order for us to double our money using BTC we should take a risk and invest out money to bitcoin, by that we can double our money.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

do not work in any way It is worthwhile to check only occasionally already day by day Ascension show you have about 6 thousand dollars for the end of the year now If you take it right At the end of the century at the right piece for $ 1 200 per dollar you will be determined So you are not double but 40% %30
It is the high profit that you are talking about. If you will invest into the bitcoin and you will wait till the price of the bitcoin will be very high so hold your bitcoin and increase your profit with the bitcoin for the high profit. Holding the bitcoin for the years and you will get the price more than the triple so high price and the saving will be good for you.
babygun

Activity: 2058
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

If you bought bitcoins in the earlier stages (like 1-2 year ago), your money would not been have doubled but quadrupled and more.
Now you just need to hold your bitcoins (long term) and hopefully price will continue to increase  Smiley.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:31:48 PM

Simple. First you need to go to school. Preferably a science-related field. You should be an expert. Work your whole life to build something called a time machine. Cheesy
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

The way you double your money with BTC is simple. You buy 1 and don't use it. In a year or two you will have doubled it. In 5 years well then you're really going to be smiling.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

If you don't want to take any risk of loosing your money then the best option would be to buy bitcoins and hold it for a long term and when you see price gets double you can sell your bitcoins or else you can start investing in trading and withdraw your profits regularly which will also grow the number of your bitcoins and at the same time it will also give you timely profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

The way you double your money with BTC is simple. You buy 1 and don't use it. In a year or two you will have doubled it. In 5 years well then you're really going to be smiling.

The value will increase, but if calculated with the amount of bitcoin then the same, I think this is how to make double bitcoin and the best way is to join ICO or trading.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable I don't think we can be sure that by investing today and check after few months will resulted to double your investment..though bitcoin really has a positive outcome when it comes to value appreciation still we cannot be sure what's gonna happen in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: