Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38711 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

Double your money buy using btc to invest in ico projects. Two months or less you already doubled your money once the crowdsale of the said ico ended,

Confident? Please use a disclaimer and not an assurance. Can you really say that 100% every project will become succesful?

Im living proof to that kind of doing to earn bitcoin. Even just recently I earned a lot after the crowdsale of two projects. But still I will not considered it as one of the good way to double the money. Can you understand my thoughts here? Investing in any project is risky and yet you just post just easy as that without any concern?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

So, has anyone in here really doubled their money using the method of the one posting this topic??
Using bitcoin for investing is a good method to double your money. Many members of this forum have been suggesting that investing is one of the best method to gain a big profit. Even if it has an unstable price, still there are many investors who would take a risk in bitcoin. Aside from gaining a big profit from a big investment, they believe bitcoin is a good investment and it would be of great use in the future.

And now that the price of bitcoin is over 130K, investing in it had been more interesting.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

There are many ways, how to double your money using bitcoin. Just invest on dump and get your profit on pumps, it is a simple strategy, which a lot of forex traders are also using Smiley

Right there are many ways but you only suggest one strategy on how to double your money using bitcoin. That's my earning technique right now, many of the altcoin dump and this is the right time to buy yours and wait only days or weeks to earn your profit.
It is the easiest way to earn money from bitcoin and the cryptocurrency trading. I have tried this method for many times and it is always successful. I highly recommend follow to this guy instruction

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:03:12 AM

The easiest way to double the money with bitcoin is to fix it, just buy bitcoin now and keep it for a few years, maybe 5 or 10 years, then your money will multiply, buy bitcoin and forget it, it's quite easy
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

OP is somewhat right on his claim to simply buy Bitcoins and forget about it then check after 6 months and you have your money doubled or at least nearly doubled. If anyone followed his suggestion on the day OP started this post, BTC is being traded that day May 10, 2017 at $1,744 USD and today BTC is being traded at $2,706 USD. Thats 55% profits in just 35 days.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:53:40 AM

There are many ways, how to double your money using bitcoin. Just invest on dump and get your profit on pumps, it is a simple strategy, which a lot of forex traders are also using Smiley

Right there are many ways but you only suggest one strategy on how to double your money using bitcoin. That's my earning technique right now, many of the altcoin dump and this is the right time to buy yours and wait only days or weeks to earn your profit.
Many times I have noticed that when an altcoin start to dump then they do not recover again and they remain on that lower level which is obvious from the past if we study a number of coins. that is why we do not have to invest in the coins which every start to decrease in value but we have to invest in a coin which shows that its future is bright.
You need have more knowledge when you choose an altcoin you want hold long-term, but with short-term look like Day Trader, I think we only find an altcoin have good chart about trend up (if want Long) or trend down (if want Short) and can take profit everyday, but need more skills and accept risk
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

The easiest way to double the money with bitcoin is to fix it, just buy bitcoin now and keep it for a few years, maybe 5 or 10 years, then your money will multiply, buy bitcoin and forget it, it's quite easy
But buying and holding​ it for such a long time​ doesn't make sense, because in the meantime if price has dropped everything goes out of our prediction though chance of price falling down is not possible. In my opinion for holding such a long time it's good to learn trading and make the profit out of it.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

Only with investments that can double the money with BTC.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:12:36 AM

That seems to be a practical idea which could be worked out.Bitcoin was around $850 in December 2016.Now within six months,it has almost trippled and now its price is around $2700.This idea could be applied instead of investing in altcoins and risking our entire investment.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:39:11 AM

By simple investment of Bitcoin you have a chance to double your money. However, just accept the risk or the other side of investing. In addition to double your money maybe you just gamble your money to easily doubled it but don't be greedy.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

By simple investment of Bitcoin you have a chance to double your money. However, just accept the risk or the other side of investing. In addition to double your money maybe you just gamble your money to easily doubled it but don't be greedy.

There's a lot of place where you can invest your bitcoin and if you want to double it. Then you can just diverse to different alt coins or ways of growing it. If you have a lot of bitcoin, you can buy goods then you can re-sell it for generating profit. And you can also do a lending business but you are the one to manage it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

For me there is a lot of ways on how i can double up my bankroll the first thing that i need is when i go to gambling sites where i can earn there from from small amount i can turn that into x3 or more if im lucky enough to hit the good mode for playing gambling. Also if im going to safe my profit i invest that into ico where in a month by holding and waiting maybe let just say earning from x2 or more if you can wait till the pump comming. Trading in short term while waiting for it is the best one.

Yaps, in addition to investing, gambling becomes an option to double bitcoin, because gambling gives us the option of quick profits, even if you're lucky, if you're not lucky, you'll lose your bitcoin, win or lose. , It's very simple how to Double Bitcoin with gambling, but the consequences will be much worse if you gamble, you can become gambling addict, you will lose bitcoin easily, and you can not refuse gambling when it becomes gambling addict. So my advice is better invested or traded to reproduce it.
Not only in this investments , gamblings comes the profit to double our bankroll when we really good in other things that trading really helps us why not right? Winning or Loosing in gambling or investments are the same with the trading we need to risk to get what we deserve control your self if you really wanting a good comeback of your money not on becoming addicted just to fulfill your needs.
aryana42

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

I only use bitcoin trade to increase my dollar value. Because trading is more time-saving, i dont have to watch charts continuously. After doing buy or sell order, I can continue on other activities.
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:43:43 PM

To double your money using bitcoin is to trade cryptocurrencies. Choose an altcoin which is worth investing for, were  give you sure profit. Also ofcourse buy holding bitcoin as Ive also holding bitcoin because I beleive it will increased its price this year.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:38:32 AM

If you want to double bitcoin for a short time, gambling or trading is the quickest and easiest way, but it's a big risk, you can be rich or poor in no time. If you want a minimum risk, just save bitcoin greetings the next few months until the end of the year, my prediction bitcoin price will to the moon
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:06:06 AM

If I can fold money quickly I know how to tuck money very long, but how to tidy money quickly just by joining gambling that has a big enough risk
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:18:15 AM

Indeed with trade there is certainly hope to be able to double btc, but i think it is necessary consideration because of course have a risk of loss from trading activities.
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:32:29 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Fiat by definition is NOT money it's currency! Roman Dinari at the very begging use to be money, later as they took out the money out of the coin it slowly became currency.

Your script is how to double your currency not money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:37:50 AM

If you have a bit of bitcoin 6 months is a very long time, there's a other way that if you have skill in that field it will make it easier to earn bitcoin, like trading altcoin, investing in ico and maybe you can get lots of profits by holding bitcoin and selling it when there is pump and rebuy when dump (no need to wait until 6 months).

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

I agree, accumulating from time to time then hold it 5 year or more for sure the money you invested will double or maybe triple by that time. But if someone is in a hurry to make money then try trading investing in atlcoins is the fastest way but very risky to double your money. You need to have knowledge in trading to make your money double fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: