Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38709 times)
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

At first I think of just waiting for bitcoin price to double its amount then later on I discover trading so I think it is one of the best way to double your bitcoin.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

At first I think of just waiting for bitcoin price to double its amount then later on I discover trading so I think it is one of the best way to double your bitcoin.
yes that is right, they can join signature campaigns and other bounty campaigns like translation, articles, social media camp, etc. and if they can face risk they can do trading and do investment. there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, you just have to look for it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
asm59880

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:35:50 PM

The fastest gambling I have ever known can be risky but I still wish you good luck x2 the amount of money you have. ha ha  Grin Grin
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

The fastest gambling I have ever known can be risky but I still wish you good luck x2 the amount of money you have. ha ha  Grin Grin

And gambling is also the fastest way to ruin your entire life. Visit the gambling boards in this place and you will see nothing but people regretting that they ever tried to gamble. A lot of gimmicks are out there and "Tips and tricks" to make you stay gambling and think that you are about to beat the system. Well guess what, you are not. Anyway, it is indeed possible to x2 your money in gambling. But I think I would rather do efforts and learn new skills to double my money instead of relying solely on luck. After winning that x2 bet, do you think you would stop gambling right away? Your curiosity will hit you and that will make you continue betting. Maybe with a lower bet amount and lower multiplier but it will make you bet and bet until you ultimately lose all what's in your bankroll. Same old story.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

Trading, best option you can opt for and get a good return on investment. But it's risky and you might get some losses, but that doesn't mean you will always get losses, you have got to be smart and make a due diligence of your own every time you put your money in trading or ICOs or wherever. That's one of the basic rules that you need to follow during the whole time you trade.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Trading, best option you can opt for and get a good return on investment. But it's risky and you might get some losses, but that doesn't mean you will always get losses, you have got to be smart and make a due diligence of your own every time you put your money in trading or ICOs or wherever. That's one of the basic rules that you need to follow during the whole time you trade.

you put ya effed on the you will get the more profit and can make the proces and devalowped. it price is chnage the every day. So you save the bitcoin it will use full to your future life and you buy the bitcoin you know the bitcoin price it must for the buy it will more use full for the future and you got more money
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

Well known way is to hold your bitcoin for few months and get surprised yourself about growth. Yes freezing your bitcoin can double your regional currency and trading is also a key to earn more bitcoin and convert them into you fiat currency.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

The best way to double your money is to invest bitcoin. You can multiply your money into multiple times if you can buy bitcoin cheap and hold it for a long time. A lot of people who was able to buy bitcoin cheap and hold it has already achieved their dreams to be rich. So, save and invest as much as you can.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

This is perfect way for dummies to earn without doing anything just investing in bitcoin. But it would be more better if they start investing in trading too (if they have knowledge about that), that would be more profitable and you can learn more about the market and other cryptocurrencies too. Through trading with your invested amount you can earn more profit than just investing and hold them without doing anything.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

The best way to double your money is to invest bitcoin. You can multiply your money into multiple times if you can buy bitcoin cheap and hold it for a long time. A lot of people who was able to buy bitcoin cheap and hold it has already achieved their dreams to be rich. So, save and invest as much as you can.
What do you think about a situation other investors choose this way to make money and double their balance? If this situation become the truth, no one want to sell its Bitcoin and takes loss to gives you profits. Roll Eyes
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

I saw so many words HODL on the forum. Is it kinda hold the for from the Game of thrones serial?
Well, it's is going to be the best decidion about rising of your money. Bitcoin added 300% this year. Would any bank give you the same terms?! No. So hold your coins till the price for bitcoin will not rise. As I see new pump is coming, the demand for crypto-currencies is growing as crazy.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:29:47 AM

Its not the case that we can directly double it.  I can say you will get profit more than double but market situation matters most. or double your bitcoin, please Be realistic, Here is the crowdfunding system,This system is MEMBER TO MEMBER , 100% legal By using the transparent people-to-people online crowdfunding system, members fund and receive payments from each other so, I hope it is the best and transparent way to earn bitcoin regularly.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

This question is unarguably one of the most asked questions in the Bitcoin world. Folks are desperate to stumble upon a doubling bitcoin system somewhere, anywhere online. The quick but disheartening answers we mostly get to this question is Bitcoin Mining. Yes Bitcoin Mining works. But is it as effective as it used to be back in the days? Absolutely not! It takes so much out of you to mine bitcoins that at the end of the day it just becomes a practical waste of ones precious time.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:47:48 AM

This question is unarguably one of the most asked questions in the Bitcoin world. Folks are desperate to stumble upon a doubling bitcoin system somewhere, anywhere online. The quick but disheartening answers we mostly get to this question is Bitcoin Mining. Yes Bitcoin Mining works. But is it as effective as it used to be back in the days? Absolutely not! It takes so much out of you to mine bitcoins that at the end of the day it just becomes a practical waste of ones precious time.

Yeah, there are a lot of this sort of questions. All I can say is, mining will need a lot of money. But invest will need a lot of time. The most regular way to double your money, is through invest. How do you invest ? Just buy the BTC and wait for several years, you will get profit. But remember, it will take years not months ! A lot of people have people because they do not have patient. Mining, in the other hand will get you much profit if you know the way and have the money.
Bram 888

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

there are only three ways to double your BTC: investment, trading or gambling.
all what you need to do is to research on these three notions and then make a decision.
These are the three famous methods of making money with bitcoins. As per my knowledge, gambling is least preferred due to high level risk whereas other too methods are frequently used. Trading is also good when the trader has sound experience in the field with small amounts. 

i also support this idea but for me gambling is out list of my calculation
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:22:09 AM

Divide your extra income and invest that income in different businesses. You will get income on that investment.
Portfolio is good to decide that how much should we invest in one business.
Bank deposit is also good for generating fix rate of interest.

Aganythe

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

The stakes is the capacity to get rid of all of your bitcoins. Of course you may possibly be lucky, but it would seem to me that this is not a good notion. It seems to me that if you have the required quantity then you ought to try mining. This is not as quick, but in a 12 months you will double your cash, and if the cost of bitcoin will go up the cash flow can be even larger.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

Divide your extra income and invest that income in different businesses. You will get income on that investment.
Bank deposit is not a good thing to put your money because it has a very low rate of interest per year and that is not worth it and it is better to just put your money into different cryptocurrencies that are good for long term because it can help you to earn good amount of interest everyday or every month but the disadvantage for cryptocurrencies is, they don't have a fixed rate for interest or gain that you could possibly get.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Bank deposit is not a good thing to put your money because it has a very low rate of interest per year and that is not worth it and it is better to just put your money into different cryptocurrencies that are good for long term because it can help you to earn good amount of interest everyday or every month but the disadvantage for cryptocurrencies is, they don't have a fixed rate for interest or gain that you could possibly get.
I agree with you, the profit from bank deposits is very low, the biggest advantage of bank deposits is that it gives us safety and stability for long periods of time, really, I think instead of bank deposit, we should hold bitcoin in the long run is still better, it is risky but the profit we can get is quite large. In addition, invest in market altcoin is also a good idea, but we need a plan and a reasonable strategy to keep us safe and optimize profit, this way can double our money faster because the altcoin market is often pumped but the risk is also higher, if someone is psychologically prone to panic, I think should not participate

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:42:36 PM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

There are a lot of ways to double you money on bitcoins and not just doubled it but to increase it even more like triple or quadruple. You must need to be a hardworking person to achieve this. You need to join in a signature campaigns but I highly recommend bounty because it is more profitable, then also join in a tqitter campaign because it is also an extra income then do investment, and also trading. Big profit can make in trading if you get the strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: