Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 08:44:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABC] ABC Blockchain Protocol | Launch 11 May, 2017 - 16:00 UTC  (Read 8173 times)
caozhiyuan

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

exchage?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caozhiyuan

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:21:14 AM

where is exchange?
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

ABC is a open/generic blockchain protocol launched to allow tokenized transfers.
ABC will be initially secured by Proof of Work/Proof of Stake and then change to only Proof of Stake security at a specific block height.
ABC tokens will be rewarded by the ABC protocol to users who direct resources to secure the ABC blockchain.
ABC will be a user driven project not a developer driven project. The users will need to take initiative.

ABC has no crowdfunding
ABC has no pre-mine
ABC developers are not compensated

The developers launching ABC are not compensated in any way for their efforts developing/maintaining the ABC protocol.
The developers will maintain and update the protocol in effort to provide a useful system to users, this may include a fork to a contracting codebase in the future.
The goal of the developers is to maintain a stable blockchain that will enable the creation of applications upon it.
The developers will not participate in "marketing" or acquiring exchange listings, but will provide necessary information to users.  
The developers offer no warranty to users wishing to participate in the ABC protocol. The ABC protocol is offered as open-source freeware.

It says in the OP that the devs are not going to do the exchange listings. I got the mining pool going, someone else get a block explorer and contact an exchange to list it. I'm no longer mining it but I want to sell after the POS rewards.

caozhiyuan

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:27:46 AM

more and more miner care about this coin ,Hash is up to 200G. It is a miracle for a unlisted coin!
caozhiyuan

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:31:00 AM

I think this coin will be very succesful ! No premine coin is so scarcity!
shuramaya

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:43:23 AM

amazing Hash you have here

i'll look into it
lupanar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:45:40 AM

Without dev it will go nowhere.

MIROCANA.COM | ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING
pre-sale: 09.10 + AI-powered management of your Poloniex account
mirocana.com/token-sale | FB | BitcoinTalk | Telegram | Twitter | White Paper
caozhiyuan

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

I like this coin !
Koloulinger

Activity: 345

CHANGE - First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:25:45 AM

wait added to exchanger

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Texto

Activity: 91

Jack Daniel's Whisky

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

wait added to exchanger
i think its the POS that have attract more miners and hope to see an exchange soon like u said with a good price..

I miss the Bitcoin train but what the hell!! there are alternative trains, time to jump on that..
Bitcoin 14Er91ukHnGXa1hR6E42u1eJbZaRYQUd8Q
ItsNotMe

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:11:42 AM

wait added to exchanger
i think its the POS that have attract more miners and hope to see an exchange soon like u said with a good price..

This is very expensive to mine. I believe it will be $.05 - $.10 on exchange pretty easy.

caozhiyuan

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:21:08 AM

too expensive to rent hash .
caozhiyuan

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:52:35 AM

high hash for a long time.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:19:17 AM

high hash for a long time.

There is 250+ Gh/s of x-11 on this. Its unbelieveable!

johnnysof

Activity: 445

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

Guys, am I missing something or what is going on here?
Huge hashrates on the pools, so seems to be big interest on this coin. However, no activity from the dev, last post id from May 11 !?
Is there any progress or future for the coin, or is just everybody wasting his hashes?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ItsNotMe

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

Guys, am I missing something or what is going on here?
Huge hashrates on the pools, so seems to be big interest on this coin. However, no activity from the dev, last post id from May 11 !?
Is there any progress or future for the coin, or is just everybody wasting his hashes?

People are after the POS rewards after mining is over. So they are mining hard now.

Tilos

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

Mining Pool for ABC Blockchain [ABC]
Server Location: Germany ⤵

http://www.bitcoin-pool.de/ ❗❗❗

example for ABC COIN ⤵

✔✔✔      stratum+tcp://81.169.208.246:3262 -u WalletAdress -p x       ✔✔✔

Ports:⤵
Gpu / Cpu Port 3260 = Diff 0.005
Var Diff 3261 = Diff 1 - 2
3262 = Diff 4

Fees 1.0%       
[/b]

ETH: 0x9b70fcff8d8291dc028f2dc6ea6612e10fa6721a
BTC: 1F4FtHTe5ELYiVx7Nea4bwjRcVsqagm5TX
Mining Pool: http://bitcoin-pool.de/
gogok

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:01:10 PM

any bounty or airdrop?
caozhiyuan

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

exchage?     you can vote for listd.   https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/   ,, https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ ,https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BEST_BTC
caozhiyuan

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

https://c-cex.com/?p=abc-btc   Let's go to exchage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.