Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFaucet.com  (Read 1559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bfaucetcom (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:25:00 PM

BFaucet.com is a free bitcoin/Chinese yuan faucet, you just need to click on time. We are committed to let all members use free bitcoin.
The bonus is in Chinese yuan(¥) as a unit, but you can only withdraw with Bitocin(According to rate )

Free Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:28:59 PM

You should know here referral links are not allowed. Also I don't think your site owner, just to get referrals you posted this thread.

Here is the direct link to the site - http://www.bfaucet.com/index.php?r=index/zc
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:38:31 PM

You should know here referral links are not allowed. Also I don't think your site owner, just to get referrals you posted this thread.

Here is the direct link to the site - http://www.bfaucet.com/index.php?r=index/zc
Well i think he is the site owner, he probably used a ref link to track how many users registered through that post, not many people would go through making a new account just for earning a few sats
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:50:11 PM

Well i think he is the site owner, he probably used a ref link to track how many users registered through that post, not many people would go through making a new account just for earning a few sats

However posting referral links in this forum is against the forum rules. He should post one non-referral link and one referral link and ask users to use his referral link for what reason.
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:08:12 PM

the website seems nice and neat , and having 2 languages is already a plus , if you could also use $ US dollar when the website language in in english its better

I have change to english site, but i see only the payment in Yuan. How many % is 1 Yuan ?
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:29:26 PM

i got ¥ 0.012 how much if in bitcoin, i need change first before i withdraw my earn from your faucet and the question is, i get fee for change my earning to bitcoin?

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

This site started banning people for no valid reason.

** FREE SPACE **
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: