Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] BITPLAY - Get free bitcoins for playing games  (Read 1381 times)
vaibhavsingh (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

I don't like pop-ups either and hope there is another payment methods so that I will participate more actively as the game design is quite good
Yes, as I earlier said, we'll be integrating faucethub and re-adding xapo as payment systems very soon.  Smiley
One offerwall has been re-opened, users can continue earning by completing offers.  Wink

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:13:47 AM

Join now and earn free bitcoins!  Smiley
We'll be making a few more improvements in the next few days.  Smiley

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

I've just registered for your site. Here are some observations:

Your site itself is pretty free from viruses or any type of malware. However, some of the ad partners that chose to advertise on your site are shady companies that force-download files that appear to be system files, like a flash update.

I understand that you need pop-up ads in order to make the most amount of profit so you can pay your users, and I also know you have no control over what is advertised on your site, but know that this could potentially lead to a bad user experience.

I have yet to withdraw, so I don't know if it's worth it, in the end, but I'll be sure to leave a review after I make my first withdrawal. Cheers!

Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

Great!You give out bitcoins for entertaining ourselves. Just make some fun!

BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

I am going to check it out for sure. Concept is quite interesting, hoping to win some sats. Wink Wink 
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

I've just registered for your site. Here are some observations:

Your site itself is pretty free from viruses or any type of malware. However, some of the ad partners that chose to advertise on your site are shady companies that force-download files that appear to be system files, like a flash update.

I understand that you need pop-up ads in order to make the most amount of profit so you can pay your users, and I also know you have no control over what is advertised on your site, but know that this could potentially lead to a bad user experience.

I have yet to withdraw, so I don't know if it's worth it, in the end, but I'll be sure to leave a review after I make my first withdrawal. Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the review. I'll immediately take a complete analysis of all popup advertisements to ensure that they are virus-free, else I'll be removing them right away. Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

Great!You give out bitcoins for entertaining ourselves. Just make some fun!
Glad to know that you like Bitplay, we are looking for more feedback from our users to keeps updating ourselves.  Smiley

coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

This is nice, i took a look to play for fun.

What i find strange is the ammount of satoshi offered. 1500 coins = 100 sat? ... I played wheel and 5 times and I got not even 100 sat? Plus too many ads...

This is my review.

Good luck

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:12:20 PM

What i find strange is the ammount of satoshi offered. 1500 coins = 100 sat? ... I played wheel and 5 times and I got not even 100 sat? Plus too many ads...

This is my review.

Good luck

Check out "The Arena". That will be where you make most of your earnings going forward. The games are fun to play for when you are out of energy and quest rotations (they get reset daily), but the real credit earnings are from the earnings. Just a little protip, get your stats up to where you can do hard quests. This will take your first visit to the arena to do, and then you can get 6,000 credits with each quest that you complete.

Try it again, but this time, explore around The Arena Smiley

coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

This is my review.

Good luck

Check out "The Arena". That will be where you make most of your earnings going forward. The games are fun to play for when you are out of energy and quest rotations (they get reset daily), but the real credit earnings are from the earnings. Just a little protip, get your stats up to where you can do hard quests. This will take your first visit to the arena to do, and then you can get 6,000 credits with each quest that you complete.

Try it again, but this time, explore around The Arena Smiley

Ok, for sure I'm too bored. I am trying to get a knight. See you on arena

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:55:25 PM

What are the games inside the bitplay is it only for guesting words? or there is other games inside..
Well let me try the game and hope i can see more interesting inside the site.. because i heard bitplay before that they are giving a good amount of earnings just to play in their game. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:18:37 AM

What are the games inside the bitplay is it only for guesting words? or there is other games inside..
Well let me try the game and hope i can see more interesting inside the site.. because i heard bitplay before that they are giving a good amount of earnings just to play in their game. .

You heard correctly, but unfortunately, this is not the same bitplay that you've previously heard of. Here's a quote from the first page:

Is this the same bitplay which made the games coinflapper and the coin hopper game or is this a different one? I used to play both games and both payed generously before and with the pvp betting style it makes it even more fun to play. I haven't played it these days tho.
No, we are in no way affiliated with bitplay.today or their associates.
bitplay.space is different and we have interesting games and a pvp battle arena along with quests and a forum.  Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:46:03 PM

This is my review.

Good luck
Hello, the rate was 100 coins = 10 satoshis but there's our good old bitcoin skyrocketing to 1500$ +  Cry
Don't worry, it's bound to fall back, the points conversion rate will be increased again as soon as btc falls <1100$ you can keep collecting coins and convert them at that time.  Smiley
(the problem is, when you convert and withdraw, we loose bitcoins so we immidiately have to buy more, so it is done at the current btc price, hence you get lesser btc equivalent due to higher price. Think of coins as a more stable currency like dollar.  Wink

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

Update: We have switched over to FaucetHub and payouts are open after ~24 hours. Users can switch over to FaucetHub for much better payout services now!
Also the minimum cashout limit has been lowered to 5000 satoshis!! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: