Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you sell your BTC, and what will you buy?  (Read 3530 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:47:25 AM

I don't have such plan, if I still have cash in my account to cover my daily expenses than it's enough, no need to sell my precious bitcoin for cheap price instead of saving it for long term as long as I can hold. With current price $2700, if I sell 0.5BTC and get $1350, it should be enough for 8-10 months without sell bitcoin anymore. I figured out that is a bad decision due to bitcoin price always increases over time, I prefer to sell a little bit (maybe BTC0.04) in every chance and save the rest for higher price when I need to.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Much like @gentlemand and some others here. I do not have any plan to sell my Bitcoin at all. Bitcoin has enabled me to start my own online business without any initial (fiat) investment. In other words, Bitcoin is the technology that create my future. Not going to write much about that in this post as I have wrote about my story with Bitcoin in the past before. I will however be using my Bitcoin to make purchase online and hopefully offline (physical stores I mean - since we still need internet to enable the transaction) in the future. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: