Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ann [LTC] LTC  to 0.028 BTC $50 Final squeeze 6000 BTC MEGA BULL RUN?
$50 - 7 (13.2%)
$72 - 5 (9.4%)
$100 - 11 (20.8%)
$250 - 12 (22.6%)
This is CRYPTOLAND Wink - 18 (34%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC to 0.028 BTC $50 Final squeeze 6000 BTC Bull run  (Read 5557 times)
cryptogasm (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

LTC to 0.028 BTC $50 Final squeeze   6000 BTC Bull run?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:51:35 PM

LTC is crashing right now. It will reach $50 eventually but im staying out for the time being until it bottoms and the price calms. I hope to be able to buy a good amount for cheap in the following days after chart flatens out a bit, hoping it doesnt go to moon overnight.
cryptogasm (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

LTC is crashing right now. It will reach $50 eventually but im staying out for the time being until it bottoms and the price calms. I hope to be able to buy a good amount for cheap in the following days after chart flatens out a bit, hoping it doesnt go to moon overnight.

If 2 years wasnt enough for cheap LTC I dont know what it is. This is not just any bull run but a MEGA BULL RUN!!
Viviyang

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

If 2 years wasnt enough for cheap LTC I dont know what it is. This is not just any bull run but a MEGA BULL RUN!!
It's just a pre segwit bull run and when the time comes of activation of segwit there will be a bearish market and it's the same as of the lauch of other altcoins on exchanges which hosts IOU tokens, once the time of their release comes nearby, the price of IOU tokens increase and then after launch they get dumped to death.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

It's just a pre segwit bull run and when the time comes of activation of segwit there will be a bearish market and it's the same as of the lauch of other altcoins on exchanges which hosts IOU tokens, once the time of their release comes nearby, the price of IOU tokens increase and then after launch they get dumped to death.

FYI segwit activated.

You do this since 0.011, are you still w8ing?
cryptogasm (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:14:28 PM

FYI segwit activated.

You do this since 0.011, are you still w8ing?

Last few hours for cheap LTC 2 years of accumulation needs MONSTER rewards. Cheesy

The community dint abandon the project. LTC is here to stay.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

I am expecting another rally in this ,since the activation of segwit thought the next rally starts after the activation of segwit and i think i was wrong in my calculation as the price is still hovering around 0.018 btc ,what is the situation,yes i know it had a good rally recently but that was not the case with the coins that activated segwit recently as they all had a good rally after the activation too.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:34:10 AM

Yeah pretty sure the price is already taking into account the activation of Segwit.
Wait for a small drop then buy and hold, because the long-term looks good IMO.

cryptogasm (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

Yeah pretty sure the price is already taking into account the activation of Segwit.
Wait for a small drop then buy and hold, because the long-term looks good IMO.

Couldn't agree more.
overboost

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

Hoping the mega bull run will be this year.
Looking forward to it.
cryptogasm (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:56:20 PM

Hoping the mega bull run will be this year.
Looking forward to it.

The biggest hints for a bull run can be seen with the accumulation. And I think LTC has seen enough. I think patience of a month would really pay off!
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:11:15 AM

LTC will easy reach 500$ get the cheap LTCs

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:55:27 AM

this is the SegWit activation effect, price is dropping because it is finally the news date! and also because it was pumped recently and it was in a bubble, but it is not the end.
there will be a correction which seems to have stopped for now, but it is possible to go lower too. and then after the correction finished and whales accumulated enough there will be the next phase of the pump and in that 0.028BTC is too small a rise! from 0.0172BTC (current price) it can easily go up another 100% and at least to 0.035BTC and if lightning network is activated on it faster, we may see the $100 too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

litecoin price is very inflated based on real world fundamentals and will dump soon, i hope people sold before all the remaining support collapses... we are going back to 6-10 dollar levels guys, hang on
FOMOFish

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:23:33 AM

litecoin price is very inflated based on real world fundamentals and will dump soon, i hope people sold before all the remaining support collapses... we are going back to 6-10 dollar levels guys, hang on

I do not think this. 25 should serve as the new bottom.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

I do not think this. 25 should serve as the new bottom.

I think we might see it go lower in the short term (6 months) but I suspect that LTC will move up to a 10% counterpart to BTC long-term UNLESS bitcoin starts to implement some of the changes to reduce costs of transfer.  Looking at these as reserve currency I think it's reasonable to view BTC as gold and LTC as silver. 

There's A LOT of money behind LTC, both in mining and development.  I think it's a hard bet to say any coin that fostered ASIC development will ever completely flop.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Should I sell now??  Huh Huh

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

LTC has hit 0.0134, now im worried that we may re test sub 0.013. It tried to go up and it failed, looks like we may test 0.0128 or something, im setting some buy orders on there, and now let's just wait and see, 0.0128 is another support judging by strict TA which as we know can be useless, but you gotta put them damn buy orders somewhere so im choosing that one.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:26:09 PM

LTC has hit 0.0134, now im worried that we may re test sub 0.013. It tried to go up and it failed, looks like we may test 0.0128 or something, im setting some buy orders on there, and now let's just wait and see, 0.0128 is another support judging by strict TA which as we know can be useless, but you gotta put them damn buy orders somewhere so im choosing that one.

0.0128 to 0.013 is probably fine.
It may drop that low but I would be surprised if it goes any lower, there is so much new support for LTC.
(Added to Coinbase, trusted name, continued development etc)
And could possibly be $50 to $100 in the next few years.

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

i think litecoin price can easy to incraese 50 - 100 dollar/litecoin
maybe end year litecoin price ready 100dollar/litecoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: