Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone is having problem in accessing bank accounts linked with bitcoin exchange  (Read 690 times)
savioroshan (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

I just saw a news that government is blocking all bank accounts linked with bitcoin exchanges like unocoin, zebpay and coinsecure. Is it true?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

I just saw a news that government is blocking all bank accounts linked with bitcoin exchanges like unocoin, zebpay and coinsecure. Is it true?

Where did you see such a news?

savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

here it is

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/india-preparing-bitcoin-regulations-ban-unlikely-report/
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

here it is
 https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/india-preparing-bitcoin-regulations-ban-unlikely-report/
Hope you have linked the message you are referring,where is it mentioned that the government is blocking all the bank accounts linked with bitcoin,it rather says that the government will regulate and legalize bitcoin.So if you are reading something read everything carefully.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

here it is
Hope you have linked the message you are referring,where is it mentioned that the government is blocking all the bank accounts linked with bitcoin,it rather says that the government will regulate and legalize bitcoin.So if you are reading something read everything carefully.

I think, he is referring to the comment by darshil paypal in comment section. I'm copying the comment verbatim below...

Well, That is unlikely but rumors have come that RBI has stated all India banks to close down all accounts dealing with bitcoins. But have avoided giving reasons to the consumers. Axis Bank has started giving notice to the customers who are dealing in Bitcoins to close bank accounts within 30 days. with a reason that "your transactions are to be on serious concerns." when asked for the reason, they have not replied it yet. One of the Yes Bank Manager had a chit chat with me in this regards (Denied to disclose name) but have stated that they indeed received notification from RBI to close such activities and Axis Bank letter was issued, right after 2 days of that, coincidentally.

I don't think India is getting towards it, and even if they will, I have strong feelings (Bad Feelings) that they will apply apply such rules which will not be beneficiary for normal consumers to do so. This is my personal opinion and feeling. and I am against that, but truth can not be denied that Indian Government seems to be nervous approving it or rather to say "suffering from fear of adopting new Technology" Since they can not and they will not be able to completely control over it.

@OP Please move this topic to main India board, i.e. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0, instead of Marketplace (India).

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 03:47:23 PM

here it is

I think, he is referring to the comment by darshil paypal in comment section. I'm copying the comment verbatim below...

Well, That is unlikely but rumors have come that RBI has stated all India banks to close down all accounts dealing with bitcoins. But have avoided giving reasons to the consumers. Axis Bank has started giving notice to the customers who are dealing in Bitcoins to close bank accounts within 30 days. with a reason that "your transactions are to be on serious concerns." when asked for the reason, they have not replied it yet. One of the Yes Bank Manager had a chit chat with me in this regards (Denied to disclose name) but have stated that they indeed received notification from RBI to close such activities and Axis Bank letter was issued, right after 2 days of that, coincidentally.

I don't think India is getting towards it, and even if they will, I have strong feelings (Bad Feelings) that they will apply apply such rules which will not be beneficiary for normal consumers to do so. This is my personal opinion and feeling. and I am against that, but truth can not be denied that Indian Government seems to be nervous approving it or rather to say "suffering from fear of adopting new Technology" Since they can not and they will not be able to completely control over it.

@OP Please move this topic to main India board, i.e. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0, instead of Marketplace (India).

Yes you are right, I am mentioning the comment

well some unknown people comment now we have to worry about it ? Axis bank at least didn't release any such notice as i know of and please stop spreading false baseless news . If RBI want to give notice it will be on news not from some unknown people's mouth , May be that person did something suspicious to get notice from bank . Bank can't close account suddenly like that without proper reason , if they wanna be strict they will be strict on exchange operations first then for consumers .

610curly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

yes this is joe from   USA pennslyvania  BTC is under attack POLOIX ALL MARGIN ACCOUNTS LIQUIDATED
savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

here it is

well some unknown people comment now we have to worry about it ? Axis bank at least didn't release any such notice as i know of and please stop spreading false baseless news . If RBI want to give notice it will be on news not from some unknown people's mouth , May be that person did something suspicious to get notice from bank . Bank can't close account suddenly like that without proper reason , if they wanna be strict they will be strict on exchange operations first then for consumers .

buddy, I am not spreading false baseless news ok. I was just asking whether that information is true . 2 months back reserve bank of india  gave a warning. So I thought it might be true. Thats y in panic I asked because I always access my fathers bank account to sell btc
coldice

Activity: 654

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

Government will never block account linked with bitcoin exchange.
Its totally senseless topic

Back to talk
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

here it is

buddy, I am not spreading false baseless news ok. I was just asking whether that information is true . 2 months back reserve bank of india  gave a warning. So I thought it might be true. Thats y in panic I asked because I always access my fathers bank account to sell btc

As an Axis holder i can assure you this is false rumor to worry about . Just don't look for these baseless comments but only for news from a proper source . Also you shouldn't do that , if you underage then you may be in problem later on or your father may be , cause you have to be ready to answer any authority question when it arrive , You keep your IT Return clean and your book clean for every transaction you make , keep your file clean and you should never worry about these things , but if you using your father's account i would suggest use your own . That's no good really

Government will never block account linked with bitcoin exchange.
Its totally senseless topic

Indeed it is .. Govt. can't just block bank account if the account not involved in any direct / indirect illegal activity . Uploading funds to fully operate exchange which are legal as a company in India don't make your bank account banned . All these exchanges follow strict KYC rules and AML rules . However when you deal in Localbitcoin or individually for bank transfer that can risk your bank account cause of peer to peer transfer and you do not have KYC of the sender to your bank account , Also Some stupid abused zebpay don't mean other people start worry about this so soon . Wait for the report of parliament committee and RBI itself before come to any baseless point of worry .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: