Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] Unban Account Request  (Read 343 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

Sir @rickbig41 , IM HOPING FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION as a friend . I will consider this a deep gratitude if you grant my wish just give me another chance.
Thank you so much.

My friends are the five little thing below your thread and the three friendly buttons above your posts...

I've trashed your other thread since you are consuming a lot of space in Meta for a single appeal...
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jomsv

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

Sir @rickbig41 , IM HOPING FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION as a friend . I will consider this a deep gratitude if you grant my wish just give me another chance.
Thank you so much.

My friends are the five little thing below your thread and the three friendly buttons above your posts...

I've trashed your other thread since you are consuming a lot of space in Meta for a single appeal...

Sorry for that sir. How many days should i wait to get unban? I'm still hoping . sorry for being eagered. I'll just want to finish my work on that account. Thank you sir. Your reply is much appreciated
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

Thank you so much.

Sorry for that sir. How many days should i wait to get unban? I'm still hoping . sorry for being eagered. I'll just want to finish my work on that account. Thank you sir. Your reply is much appreciated

Sorry to tell you but once we caught you copying, the ban would be permanent... No excuses...
jomsv

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

Thank you so much.

Sorry to tell you but once we caught you copying, the ban would be permanent... No excuses...
So its not possible to recover my account? I thought it just a warning ban
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Thank you so much.

So its not possible to recover my account? I thought it just a warning ban

I don't know if you really understand the rules or what, with the way you ask, you are going to waste the time of a forumite who will answer your question, it's like a looper guitar pedal, you switch it on and it will record your sound and play it again and again...

As I've said, if your case is plagiarism, don't expect any mercy...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: