Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:59:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get cheap or for free electricity?  (Read 35544 times)
Kawasanz

Activity: 238

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:05:32 AM

Indeed now the electricity tariff is so high and it is impossible to mine by paying the correct electricity rates.
Sometimes I am so naughty with injecting my place listrij and lost until I wear her 1tahun. Grin

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

There is no easy way to get cheap electricity. Each country must have price rates and currently most have a fairly expensive price. Electricity tariffs determined by the government certainly can not be changed. One of the best ways is to use other energy to generate electricity. I choose solar panel as an alternative, because with solar panels I can get enough electricity. I only need capital in the beginning and also the maintenance cost is not too expensive. Currently we must be careful in choosing all matters, including to reduce the burden of operational costs in mining.

Fredomago

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:35:03 PM

There is no easy way to get cheap electricity. Each country must have price rates and currently most have a fairly expensive price. Electricity tariffs determined by the government certainly can not be changed. One of the best ways is to use other energy to generate electricity. I choose solar panel as an alternative, because with solar panels I can get enough electricity. I only need capital in the beginning and also the maintenance cost is not too expensive. Currently we must be careful in choosing all matters, including to reduce the burden of operational costs in mining.
that's good alternatives as mention government laws has its differences and the electric company needs to comply so the best way or alternative is solar
energy where you can use for much longer time, expenses is really big at the beginning but afterwards you don't to think for your monthly bills and it will goes well just need to take good care of its equipment.

▓█████████████▓
         █████████████████████
      ███████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████
   █████████████▀             ██████
  ██████████████               ██████
 ▓██████████████    ███████    ██████▓
▓███████████████    ██████▀    ███████▓
████████▓▓██████              █████████
████████▓▓▓█████               ████████
████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██  ███████    ████████
████████▓▓▓███▓▓▓██ ██████▀    ████████
 ███████▓▓▓████▓▓██            ███████
  ██████▓▓▓███▓▓▓█            ▄██████
   ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████
     ▀▓██████████████████████████▀
        ▀█████████████████████▓▀
           ▀▓█████████████▓▀
BalehuBucks
  Rewarding Local Merchants & Consumers 
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Through Blockchain Technology  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitMaxz

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

that's good alternatives as mention government laws has its differences and the electric company needs to comply so the best way or alternative is solar
energy where you can use for much longer time, expenses is really big at the beginning but afterwards you don't to think for your monthly bills and it will goes well just need to take good care of its equipment.
Solar is best source and easy to use for mining but it needs a large solar where you can use only 1 miner but its worth it if you had a solar because you don't need to pay for the electricity.. It can gives you more profit and you don't need to pay for electricity cost..
Wind Solar is one of the good alternative for cheapest source of electricity if you live in farm with strong air it can gives you cheapest cost.
Also the hydro power if you are in the place near river you can use them to get source of power in water..

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:59:41 AM

This is the best alternative right now. Let us try the miners to allocate funds to buy solar panels. Because this needs to be educated for greater use. Using electricity should be as good as possible because it can prosper the miners. Operational costs can be cheaper. Then the benefits can be greater than ever.

wizdub

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:49:53 PM

If you have a company you can apply for a reduced electricity.
cerad

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

I got $0.0426 per kwh  Grin
Ultrasound

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

That is very low. I have to pay much more than that. So it is better not to mine the bitcoin directly.
Palmerson

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

In Georgia there is a lot of small mountain rivers. If you put one of them mini hydro generators you will enough electricity to mining. If it requires you a license you can use a generator in the mountains where no one goes.

LeGaulois

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

It's true, however as a company you have to pay taxs related to it as well some others expenses. There is no use for an average Joe to make a company just to mine Bitcoin, unless you plan to make it at a some i ndustrial level of course

I remember some days ago reading a topic here about a guy who installed solar panel on the roof of his house, and using the energy to mine Bitcoin I guess. I didn't read fully but I wonder how it goes for him

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

It's true, however as a company you have to pay taxs related to it as well some others expenses. There is no use for an average Joe to make a company just to mine Bitcoin, unless you plan to make it at a some i ndustrial level of course

I remember some days ago reading a topic here about a guy who installed solar panel on the roof of his house, and using the energy to mine Bitcoin I guess. I didn't read fully but I wonder how it goes for him
Yes you have to pay taxes on income and if making a noticeable amount of money then damn should well be paying it on coins exchanged into fiat. So far the IRS treats BTC holdings itself much like investing in metals - you are only taxed when you cash out.

Bigger point of being a small business is that the taxes are offset by the fact that the cost of miners and power to run them become write-offs. Being deduction course dramatically increases the proverbial ROI.

So the down side here is?.....

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:29:44 AM

That is very low. I have to pay much more than that. So it is better not to mine the bitcoin directly.
That is great opportunity to earn more profit of that kind of electricity rate, because here in my country rate is too high due to high tax rate that is why i can not do mining method. Mate do not missed that opportunity time was running and bitcoin value is continuous increasing collet more bitcoin to have more profit in the future.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
aoihs00

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

Have you thought of placing your rig into a shade within industry area? I have came to know that electricity is cheaper in the industrial zone as compared to residential because of bigger powers consumption units. You can try asking local electricity board about it who know you might get even cheaper than you think.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
jpoker272727

Activity: 790

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

If you are stealing the electricity the this is not good and you will be accused for stealing.

But there are some legal ways, if you are a student then if you live dormitory then I think that students pay just a fixed fee or it is free.
yeah right if you are renting with fixed payment then you can take advantage of this you can mine all the way without  the notice of the house owner/apartment owners, this was a good and legal way to mine with free but considering that its already included to your monthly fee you are just maximizing your expenses.

I don't know about the renting but if you rent an appartment or flat then I think the electricity expenses should pay the buyer not the owner.

If renting one room then this is another thing but still you can't "hide" the Rig(s)

I have seen many mining rigs and based on that they are very noise but electricity sometimes isn't an issue if the profit is good.

███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

aoihs00

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Have you thought of placing your rig into a shade within industry area? I have came to know that electricity is cheaper in the industrial zone as compared to residential because of bigger powers consumption units. You can try asking local electricity board about it who know you might get even cheaper than you think.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

Very difficult of course to get allocation of place to be in industrial location. You will also have difficulty accessing your rig.
Rig need supervision to get perfect results. Never store away the rig from the location where you live.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sunsilk

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

Here in my country electricity from industrial places are even more expensive that electricity from the rural areas or provinces.

It's better to place your rigs at rural places, I just watched a mining farm that was in Sichuan,China (province).

He is paying a very cheap electricity bill and IIRC, it's near to a water fall, so there's hydro electricity support.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

drebee

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

rent a studio at the darlington in bulkhead, all utilities included $575
darthmaul

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

So, like I said, steal the electricity from someone else to make Bitcoins.  This is stealing and you know it.  Here is how you know:  who paid for all the electricity?  You or someone else?  If someone else then you are stealing.

does the old magnet trick on the electric meter still work? maybe in some country, hearing about this from a russia guy that was runnign all his gpu with zero electricity because he stopped the meter

No, not at all. The electricity was included within the rent total. I.e. "Apartment with all utilities included". It was 100% legal. I just don't think the landlord expected me to use that much power.

aside from that when they say that everything is included, you are not paying zero electricity, you are probably paying more than someone who has "not everything included" but need to pay for electricity separately

Lol the trick of magnet doesn't work now a days. The meters are not having any more moving parts now. The old meters use to have a magnetic plate which use to rotate on the basis of electricity moving through the conductive wire, leading to a magnetic field which was directly proportional to the rotation of that plate. Then the rotation were set such that it was use to calculate the readings to give out the used electricity. Now, well now we have advanced a lot through this, and the meters are digital and do not rely on the magnetic field and stuff like that. So needs something else now.

▄█████
▄█████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀       ▀██████████████
██████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀███████████
██████████    █████████    ██████████
█████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████████
████████     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███████
███████      █████████      ███████
███████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ████████
█████████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████████
██████████████▄       ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
█████▀

.The Issuance of Tokenized Equity.
▬▬▬ ●  Twitter  Facebook  |  Telegram  ● ▬▬▬

trecore4

Activity: 322

AngelToken- World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

Try getting it from the solar field as well as wind mill field. Try to move your rigs in the zone near to renewable energy sources. They will have cheapest energy source and the bill will be lesser for you for sure. Its just a thought but I’m guessing you would end up with goodness only.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █