Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:59:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get cheap or for free electricity?  (Read 35543 times)
Gintama214

Activity: 280

DONATION PLEASE SENPAI <3 <3

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:37:29 PM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

There are many ways to get free electricity or get a low cost energy, one is that you can live in an apartment were the electricity is free or already included in your cheap apartment, two is that you can invest little money to get a solar panel to store energy in for your mining rig, three you can mine in your parents basement and just offer them to pay a small amount of their electricity but this depends on how much is the electricity in your city. Another things is that if you have the money, you can buy the equipments for mining those have all electricity efficiency which will not drain to much energy and will cost you lost and its a good investment. hope it helps  Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Siki773

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

Electricity is cheaper at night here where i live so it balances out.
QuintLeo

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:09:13 PM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

Move to one of the 3 counties in Central Washington that have the lowest rates in the US.

(No, I didn't forget the smiley - that's exactly what I DID last summer).

The thing to keep in mind on "electric included on rent" is that places that offer that almost NEVER have a lot of electric available - you're a bit LUCKY if you find such a place that has 50 amp service, and I've seen a few such places that had everything in the place on 1 or 2 15-amp circuits - AND the rental amount will always be padded a fair bit to account for the "probable electric usage".

Solar is NOT cheap, even if you're in a good solar area like Arizona, unless you can get most or all of the cost covered by rebates and government subsidies.

Ditto Wind power.

jvdp

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:39:56 AM

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

There are many ways to get free electricity or get a low cost energy, one is that you can live in an apartment were the electricity is free or already included in your cheap apartment, two is that you can invest little money to get a solar panel to store energy in for your mining rig, three you can mine in your parents basement and just offer them to pay a small amount of their electricity but this depends on how much is the electricity in your city. Another things is that if you have the money, you can buy the equipments for mining those have all electricity efficiency which will not drain to much energy and will cost you lost and its a good investment. hope it helps  Wink

Ya I agree you.Since for solar Mining, only once we need to inverse for implementation. Later then all are free.The source for electricity i.e,Sun shine and generated electricity. Then we can use that electricity with free of cost .

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

xderek

Activity: 120

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:05:43 AM

What you mean by cheap, because in itself it pretty cheap especially in some part of the globe. How about 3.3c per kwh? Its about 3 times lower though these days hardware can be a little expensive. 10 cents is better then 17 cents where I live.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
uchiha

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

I think if you want free electricity, you should use your uncle's electricity, you will not pay for the electricity. All electricity in all prepaid countries. If you find a country with free electricity you move to a sited state and start mining. If you do not want to move you can use diesel engine for your power needs. It will be cheaper compared to regular electricity.
NiHaoMike

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

If you do not want to move you can use diesel engine for your power needs. It will be cheaper compared to regular electricity.
Not sure where you are but in the US, heating oil (low grade diesel) is expensive compared to electricity. You might be onto something for natural gas in some areas, though.

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
trinhtuananh1012

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:34:42 AM

I live in Vietnam. Electricity price is about 0.1 $ / 1kwh. I think that's an acceptable number. But to maximize your return on investment, think about something that has long-term benefits.
  For example, you invest in solar energy, wind power, and energy from water. Place the mines at the iceberg to reduce the cooling costs. The initial investment will be great but I think in the long run it is a big profit. good luck.
edwardspitz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

• Build your own power plant
  • Yes, you can go nuclear if you feel ambitious
  • Sell the surplus electricity back to the power company
  • Profit

Smiley

Personally I have moved my rig inside a 4U server chassis and installed it in a data center we use at work. They charge a quite a lot, but electricity is included and data center has air conditioning. Got to keep mining decentralized Smiley
Cosbycoin

Activity: 476

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

Try getting it from the solar field as well as wind mill field. Try to move your rigs in the zone near to renewable energy sources. They will have cheapest energy source and the bill will be lesser for you for sure. Its just a thought but I’m guessing you would end up with goodness only.
The best way to cut electricity costs for bitcoin mining is to install a small solar panel exclusively for your desktop which will also provide flawless electricity. This option is also good for people who have to deal with electricity outrages consistently. This maybe a little expensive for some people but if a person manages the money somehow, it will prove to be very cost effective and advantageous in the future once the person starts earning money he/she can easily cover and pay off all the money easily.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
1.btcwonder

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

solar power truly the solution to our energy needs
abdi009

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:11:54 PM

I´m from germany and we are 3 people. We rent a hall in island, the electricity costs are as cheap as in almost no other country.
We bought 60 grafic cards. At the moment we just mine Ethereum, but we want also check other coins, which would you prefer?

Cent prices for 1 kwH:

Island    10,5
Montenegro    10,2
Bulgarien    9,2
EJR Mazedonien    8,1    
Bosnien & Herzegowina    8,0

If you have further questions in mining you can PM me or just reply the message, so others will also get the infos.

Kind regards, Abdi

Join coin pump group:
http://t.me/AltcoinPumping
spaceinvader10

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:42:59 PM

I think like other posters have mention, the best chance is to either find a location that charges near zero or if you could get a gig where they don't charge for electricity. I know some landlords charge a high monthly rent that excludes electricity.
jerowacik

Activity: 938

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

I think like other posters have mention, the best chance is to either find a location that charges near zero or if you could get a gig where they don't charge for electricity. I know some landlords charge a high monthly rent that excludes electricity.
Getting electricity for free is a dream today. One way that we can do must have capital, such as making alternative energy from nature. Solar power, hydro power and wind power can be an option to reduce the cost of electricity we spend each month.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:12:33 PM

Getting electricity for free is a dream today. One way that we can do must have capital, such as making alternative energy from nature. Solar power, hydro power and wind power can be an option to reduce the cost of electricity we spend each month.

Ya it's true .Now a days it's not possible to get zero cost electricity. So you must check the cheapest way to get that.Not possible for zero cost and all.So we can use solar panels for reduce the amount. I know it's not a zero cost. But it will reduce some how
mostkey

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

Ya it's true .Now a days it's not possible to get zero cost electricity. So you must check the cheapest way to get that.Not possible for zero cost and all.So we can use solar panels for reduce the amount. I know it's not a zero cost. But it will reduce some how

It is very difficult to think about how to reduce the burden of electricity costs, but often there are many ways that ultimately interfere with the performance of software that we have, diketakan unstable power flow

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
reflector

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

Why do e need to dream about free electricity first. You have pay for electricity in all the countries in the world according to unit/kW calculation. For mining you switch to solar mining to get electricity in less cost but no a free. Even solar mining give returns when starts it as large-scale business.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
Adam

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:28:16 PM

Come to Africa, they have quite small electricity fees. Besides, Russia, and China are great for that purpose

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Slipknot79

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

Get out of the united states and maybe you'll have a chance.

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

..Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade..

Amevalentine

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

Get out of the united states and maybe you'll have a chance.
is it in usa the cost of electricity is more expensive?
if you have much resource, seem this opt 'Build your own power plant' can be considered

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████