Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 03:49:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get cheap or for free electricity?  (Read 25493 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

Either invest for a solar or move to a place with low electricity cost place.
Yeah, solar is the best option to have a cheap electricity. You need to invest thia one or maybe if our government help us to have our own solar panel. If there is a chance ti have it. This is a big help to everyone.

I use to say.Solar is the best place to get back you money you spend for the implementation of Mining. The cost you spend for solar panels you will get it as a return in terms of electricity. At first the Electricity comes from panel will tally the cost spend for implementation. Later all free for your mining. This the way to get free Electricity.
As you mentioned that the maximum cost of the electricity is about 0.10 dollars, then what is the problem with the bill? Here in my country the electricity bill is in hundreds and sometime in thousands of rupees.

But the other source that you mentioned here the solar system, it is also very good. Your electricity bill will reduce more while locating solar system in your house. It demands one-time cost.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klarafranko

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

It depends how you pay for electricity and in what country you live Undecided Undecided Undecided. In my city it is possible to pay some money an electrician and he transfers your data of electrical meter on your neghbour`s account.
Ultrasound

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

It depends how you pay for electricity and in what country you live Undecided Undecided Undecided. In my city it is possible to pay some money an electrician and he transfers your data of electrical meter on your neghbour`s account.

Do you mean to ask your neighbour to pay for your electricity?
kafeelniazi

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

HAHAHAH it look like cheating stuff, i mean what if you cough red handed while you transfer your electric bill to your neighbor account. And yeah it really depends upon the your country, like in china electricity is much more cheaper then anywhere in the world.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬POWERED BY TOTLE▬▬▬[Slack]▬[Telegram]
mozillaspez

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:26:18 PM

HAHAHAH it look like cheating stuff, i mean what if you cough red handed while you transfer your electric bill to your neighbor account. And yeah it really depends upon the your country, like in china electricity is much more cheaper then anywhere in the world.
Yeah that’s right to some extent that every country has its own electricity rates. Like some countries provide free electricity. Then they only way left to get some free or cheap electricity is by using some alternate mean or y some kind of fraud. But as you work in mining you should not worry about electricity because you get much bitcoin to pay bills easily.
mozillaspez

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:53:22 PM

Do you mean to ask your neighbour to pay for your electricity?
it means they try to steal their neighbor electricity, which is such a wrong act, many country apply strict punishment and heavy charges on such kind of acts, so it is better of all of us to avoid such kind of blunders so that we may live like cool citizen.
Meowth05

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:52:12 AM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

If you wanted to lessen your electricity cost then try to have your own source of electricity like solar panel or wind turbine just like that. Having those source of energy is effective plus it will be a good for our mother nature. Well it just my opinion you could also try a odd way of earning energy source.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

if I still how to get free electricity for bitcoin mine should use electricity from the dynamo
that in turn with river water power so make a bitcoinnya mine near the river. the advantage
 of making a mine near the river that is in addition to water that can be used as an electric
deflector near the river also has a cold temperature thus reducing the cost of using cooling
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

Looked through the article. It doesnt really say, what the actual cost of producing power is, so you cant take that from it. As with almost everything else in Denmark, everything is taxed pretty heavily and we pay various fees and dutys on the electricity we use. This to aid in conserving the amount of power ordinary consumers use. No surprises here, we don't know this. Relationship with some guys who work in the electricity factory could help you find a cheap electricity.
sindikat

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

Cool

If you wanted to lessen your electricity cost then try to have your own source of electricity like solar panel or wind turbine just like that. Having those source of energy is effective plus it will be a good for our mother nature. Well it just my opinion you could also try a odd way of earning energy source.
I think that producing our own electricity for mining is not economically justified. All existing technologies have a long payback period and low productivity. Nobody knows how long will be able to get coins. In addition, the price of their production is constantly decreasing.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2058

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:41:49 PM

In my city it is possible to pay some money an electrician and he transfers your data of electrical meter on your neghbour`s account.
I may be misunderstanding what you are saying here but it sounds like you are advocating theft.  Stealing is wrong.  You understand that, right?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Whitefalcon

Activity: 28

TokenStars – the first platform to tokenize people

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:30:13 PM

moved from there
go to place when electricity is cheap
like here electricity is normal
0.0005 BTC / daily

Tokenizing Rising Tennis Stars: tokenstars.com/ace
cyberpitstop

Activity: 355

☑Always Buying ESP☑

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

I have 2 miners running in a storage building I already rent the building anyway so I just taped into the overhead line and FREE electric for my two miners.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

ss890

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:59:43 AM

Cool

That's not the different case. Electricity in Other parts of area are also the same. You can try few of the tricks attempted by our forum members.
I will put a abstract here from around the forum what they tried to do.

Many users tried to do switching of electricity sources from DC to solar batteries. So logically speaking they charged up batteries in the day time with so called solar panels and then they used it in the night. So in the dark side you won't be giving any 0.10 USD for your usage.

The only initial cost that's involved in this set up is solar panel and batteries. But you can cover up them over the time.

cah ndablek

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:33:09 AM

just try to develop a new power naturally by utilizing air power like making a windmill in your country in order to reduce the burden of electricity expenditure each month but also have to spend capital in the making.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
streazight

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

Cool

Either invest for a solar or move to a place with low electricity cost place.
Yeah, solar is the best option to have a cheap electricity. You need to invest thia one or maybe if our government help us to have our own solar panel. If there is a chance ti have it. This is a big help to everyone.

I use to say.Solar is the best place to get back you money you spend for the implementation of Mining. The cost you spend for solar panels you will get it as a return in terms of electricity. At first the Electricity comes from panel will tally the cost spend for implementation. Later all free for your mining. This the way to get free Electricity.
As you mentioned that the maximum cost of the electricity is about 0.10 dollars, then what is the problem with the bill? Here in my country the electricity bill is in hundreds and sometime in thousands of rupees.

But the other source that you mentioned here the solar system, it is also very good. Your electricity bill will reduce more while locating solar system in your house. It demands one-time cost.
I believe he was referring to per KW/h. There is no where on earth as far as I know, even in developing countries that you will pay such a very low maximum amount. (correct me if I am wrong please). However, if he is referring to KW/hr, which I most definitely believe he was, then compared to some countries, it is a bit on the high side but not that bad anyway.

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
██                                                                       ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒             
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒       
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░     
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒         
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓   
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒   
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░     
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░       
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░             
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
  ♠    ♦    ♣      JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2058

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

I have 2 miners running in a storage building I already rent the building anyway so I just taped into the overhead line and FREE electric for my two miners.
This is stealing and it is immoral and illegal.  You are a thief and will burn in hell or at least rot in jail for this.  Is it really worth it for a few bucks in coins?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Coffee135

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

I heard that there are induction transformers that take the electricity from the magnetic field under power lines. I don't know how this is legal. I think not. But I have never seen that you punish a man for a contactless electric power. I say this for reference.

JKD2017

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

Quebec seems to have the cheapest electricity in North America which is why Amazon just announced they are opening their data center there.
Smashingmanson

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:09:08 PM

Jesus, stealing from your power company is already shady stuff but from your neighbour is hiting rock bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.