Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:40:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get cheap or for free electricity?  (Read 35656 times)
Patinix

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

Your electricity is pretty cheap. Denmark has €0.30 per kWh.

Source: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Electricity_and_gas_prices,_second_half_of_year,_2013%E2%80%9315_(EUR_per_kWh)_YB16.png
'
Kosovo and FYR Macedonia are cheap.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

Just by looking for an online competition that can provide a GREAT electricity for a year or if you sign up for a new supply, and keep on switching on FREE electricity.
maerts

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:54:23 AM

Just by looking for an online competition that can provide a GREAT electricity for a year or if you sign up for a new supply, and keep on switching on FREE electricity.
How does that work? I had not heard of it before.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2114

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

... I heard there is one with 0.02 dollars for kilowatt ...

The kilowatt (kW) is a unit of POWER.

Electricity is sold and metered in units of ENERGY = Kilowatt-hours or kWh

So I think you meant 0.02 dollars per kilowatt-hour.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
farharhadi

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

What's with looking for an apartment that has electricity included, and compare the apartments with the like that have no electricity included. And calculate how much to spend on the electricity, in a very effective way is good.
digaran

Activity: 644

COINPAYMENTS.NET

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:45:35 PM

Requirements:

Enough power lines, copper wires from outpost or tower post.
Enough balls to attach it to the power outlet on the tower post.
Good to go.
Also ignore the cost of producing that electricity by the government.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
grermezter

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

Isn't there anyway you can tap electricity from the main grid without the knowledge of anyone, we do that a lot in my country and am planning on doing it as soon as I get some miners.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:15:24 PM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

Isn't there anyway you can tap electricity from the main grid without the knowledge of anyone, we do that a lot in my country and am planning on doing it as soon as I get some miners.
Sounds like you are stealing the power from the main grid without paying for it.  That would make you a thief.  Stealing "works" until you get caught.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
DainSLane

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

Requirements:

Enough power lines, copper wires from outpost or tower post.
Enough balls to attach it to the power outlet on the tower post.
Good to go.
Also ignore the cost of producing that electricity by the government.
I thinks its dangerous and illegal just buy solar power if you live in a hot or tropical country but i don't recommend it if you don't have a stable income solar power are too expensive.

Ultrasound

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

Cool

Sounds like you are stealing the power from the main grid without paying for it.  That would make you a thief.  Stealing "works" until you get caught.

In parts of India, it is very normal. I once saw a picture of the connections from a pole in the street.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Cool

In parts of India, it is very normal. I once saw a picture of the connections from a pole in the street.
"Normal" does not make it right, moral or legal.  Stealing is still stealing even if it is "normal" in some immoral area of India.

Himanshu111

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

Solar power is one of the most expensive sources of electricity a person can use. Hydro electricity is the cheapest. Also try to set up in a country where electricity is cheap like china.

Termin4tor

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

Solar energy is the one the easiest way to get cheap energy if you invest heavily in it. Also countries like India and China have the cheapest electricity of them all, so you could actually move there if you plan on mining bitcoins.
Liquid71

Activity: 846

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

Giga Watt ICO locks in 3.3 cents kwh for 50 years, from a reputable company if you're serious about mining it's worth a look https://cryptonomos.com/?r=1H2MkmZnQak9mIc0NKCaddDsQ

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

Giga Watt ICO locks in 3.3 cents kwh for 50 years, from a reputable company if you're serious about mining it's worth a look <snip>
Sig spamming much today?  Wink

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
chineseprancing

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

No hack for electricity, that is not a computer that you need a script to hack the fluctuation or volume of electricity you use. You only need is to less the appliances you needed to get cheap price of electricity.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
PranDoW

Activity: 210

trade.io

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:07:33 AM

What about windmill?  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hendra1988

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:27:39 AM

Electricity is most powerful to our live right now. because his performance is significant for example to our daily life to switch on the gadget and PC. and at night we must to switch on our lamp. cooking need electricity. and if you want it, there's free for simple electricity. so you must make it by yourself. You can visit in this site http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Electricity.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

Electricity is most powerful to our live right now. because his performance is significant for example to our daily life to switch on the gadget and PC. and at night we must to switch on our lamp. cooking need electricity. and if you want it, there's free for simple electricity. so you must make it by yourself. You can visit in this site http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Electricity.
There is no way to get free electricity in anywhere in the world. if you want free you should cheat your govt that taking the illegal connection to your home from the main transformer. but if cops caught you then that's it you will go direct jail your life will spoil. So don't think about free electricity you will not get it.
Meann

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:33:18 AM

Here in Philippines we are on process of converting our payment by loading to limit the usage or to minimize the usage of electricity, this maybe the simplest way in cheaper bill's of electricity thus we must suggest that they must have promo, if this citizen limit his or her current bill from pass to present this citezen will have his free electricity for how many days and this is my simple illustration in free electricity....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.