Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 10:07:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get cheap or for free electricity?  (Read 24934 times)
Lieldoryn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

I don't know how the device it works, but I heard that in Russia in the North, in the forest near a high voltage line put what is induction transformers free shot induction current. The people there do not go, so they worked very long. Power them enough to heat greenhouses in the cold of -40 degrees Celsius to grow cucumbers and tomatoes.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
achilles17

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

So, like I said, steal the electricity from someone else to make Bitcoins.  This is stealing and you know it.  Here is how you know:  who paid for all the electricity?  You or someone else?  If someone else then you are stealing.

does the old magnet trick on the electric meter still work? maybe in some country, hearing about this from a russia guy that was runnign all his gpu with zero electricity because he stopped the meter

No, not at all. The electricity was included within the rent total. I.e. "Apartment with all utilities included". It was 100% legal. I just don't think the landlord expected me to use that much power.

aside from that when they say that everything is included, you are not paying zero electricity, you are probably paying more than someone who has "not everything included" but need to pay for electricity separately
the only way to get free electricity is to setup your miner in the office as long as they are not complaining its okay but be ready you might get fired ahaha
Mike Mayor

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:31:43 PM

What kind of question is that ? That's like asking how do you get free food ? Stealing is the only way to get it free. But stealing is not nice. Forget the fect it is a crime it is just morally wrong and not cool. To me stealing electricity is really low. Not even solar is free since you wait for roi. However after you break even with the cost of solar it is pretty much free so long as you have the correct position to absorb the sun's Ray's.

leovanderlaak

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:00:15 PM

build a farm with raspberry Pi's, nearly no electricity costs.
Ultrasound

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

Is that for UASF?
Gorgonio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

Stolen electricity ???
Well, that's a joke Grin
NiHaoMike

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Is that for UASF?
I would like to know what altcoin would actually be profitable to mine on a Pi. I tried earnhoney and while it certainly makes enough to pay for the little electricity it uses and break even in a reasonable time, it is anything but stable so it was not enough to cover the labor cost of supervising it.

Those who have/had free electricity have wanted a way to turn that into money. With cryptocurrency, that has become a reality, but there's still no free lunch.
RudyCenJia

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

You can go to a used electronic place that can still be used to buy some cheap electronics, rather than buying new electronics at high prices and cost a lot of money.

Try you looking for buying and selling used electronic devices.

Many options and can also sell your electronic goods that are not used in buying and selling used electronics, maybe you will only spend a small amount of money.  Cool
marin155

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

My friend I do not know any free energy mode, the cheapest energy mode I know is solar energy.
aesma

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

Nothing in life is for free.

My goal one day would be to own a house with a big parcel of land. That parcel of land would have a water stream. I would have solar panels on the roof of the house, a couple of wind turbines on the land, and a couple of water turbines in the stream.

It would also have enough forest to heat the house in winter with wood I would cut myself, and I would also have a large vegetable garden, and fruit trees.

All of that would cost a lot of upfront money, but little running costs, be environmentally friendly, and good for the health.

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

User365

Activity: 266

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

Nothing in life is for free.

My goal one day would be to own a house with a big parcel of land. That parcel of land would have a water stream. I would have solar panels on the roof of the house, a couple of wind turbines on the land, and a couple of water turbines in the stream.

It would also have enough forest to heat the house in winter with wood I would cut myself, and I would also have a large vegetable garden, and fruit trees.

All of that would cost a lot of upfront money, but little running costs, be environmentally friendly, and good for the health.

You need something to store your electricity, maby convert it to hydrogen and burn it if needed.
Furthermore if you got those 3 sources of electiricty you should 1. heat with geothermal energy and 2. mine something because its way more efficient than selling your electricity to a power company.

[This could be your ad.]
Smarty14392

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

You can surely use electricity for cheap. You can ourchase some Solae electricity panels. In my region, we get a huge subsidy for purchasing solar panel, orelse you can setup a small windmill to provide you with some electricity for mining. I have already suggested many people about it and have personally setup a solar panel for my household needs. They are a bit costoy, but the electricuty for life time gets free even you can get some consession in your purchase. Its also a eco-friendly way to save energy.
I would suggest the way to everyone over here to save our mother earth. Its not a huge contribution, but these small contributions can save a lot.

cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

Well, I know that one of my friends used the electricity at his work while the boss didn't know that Cheesy Probably you have also a friend who works somewhere where you can use electricity for free.
greyworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

You could try to talk your landlord into solar.  I just recently looked into costs of installing solar in Georgia, and depending on who your power company is (and the specific solar rebates/incentives they offer), the cost might be... negative.  I was looking into about 100kw's of solar generation, and ended up with about $125k as a ballpark estimate for the panels, charge controller, batteries, and installation.  But after taking advantage of power company solar rebates, and federal tax incentives (which roll over into subsequent years, btw), the actual cost is completely eliminated, and then some. 

Although you do still have to pay out of pocket, they won't provide any of these incentives prior to actual installation.

BTW unrelated but from reading some peoples posts here about running ASIC's on apartments with power included in the bill, personally I would also consider that to be stealing and highly dishonest.  Also probably against the lease, which generally has clauses in it against the tenant operating certain businesses out of home.

'ク __ ク* * キク ____ ク**キ ク ______________________ ク キ**ク ____ クキ * *ク __ ク'
. `キ.,クク,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Poolエ . . . '.,クク,.キエ .
ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ `キ.,クク,' ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ ',クク,.キエ ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ
NiHaoMike

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:32:47 AM

BTW unrelated but from reading some peoples posts here about running ASIC's on apartments with power included in the bill, personally I would also consider that to be stealing and highly dishonest.  Also probably against the lease, which generally has clauses in it against the tenant operating certain businesses out of home.
It's really no different from someone who eats a lot going to a buffet. It's not a free lunch, however, since those places have higher rent than similar places without included electricity. Besides, it's not likely (or in many places, even possible) you'll build a mining setup large enough to completely replace your day job, keeping it more "hobby" than "business".

Those who have/had free electricity have wanted a way to turn that into money. With cryptocurrency, that has become a reality, but there's still no free lunch.
aesma

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

Eating a lot at a buffet is normal and expected.

Filling tupperwares full of food for later, that's another story.

Having 2 TV, 2 refrigerators, several computers running a high electricity bill can be expected (and a reason I would never live in a place where things like that aren't "by tenant").

Having a 5000W mining setup in a flat, that's another story.

greyworld : a lot of people in Europe have been disappointed with their governments reneging on subsidies, for example no longer paying the high price promised for solar electricity. With idiot Trump in power I would certainly not take that chance.

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

jpoker272727

Activity: 685

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:24:02 AM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

If you are stealing the electricity the this is not good and you will be accused for stealing.

But there are some legal ways, if you are a student then if you live dormitory then I think that students pay just a fixed fee or it is free.

Fredomago

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

im living in Georgia, can anyone tell me how to get cheap or for free electricity?

Cool

here max electricity cost is about 0.10$

If you are stealing the electricity the this is not good and you will be accused for stealing.

But there are some legal ways, if you are a student then if you live dormitory then I think that students pay just a fixed fee or it is free.
yeah right if you are renting with fixed payment then you can take advantage of this you can mine all the way without  the notice of the house owner/apartment owners, this was a good and legal way to mine with free but considering that its already included to your monthly fee you are just maximizing your expenses.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

Well, I know that one of my friends used the electricity at his work while the boss didn't know that Cheesy Probably you have also a friend who works somewhere where you can use electricity for free.
In other words your friend is a THIEF and you are encouraging others to do the same.... Asswipes.
And some people wonder why this world is so screwed up Roll Eyes Karma *will* catch up with ya if it hasn't already.

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NiHaoMike

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

Having 2 TV, 2 refrigerators, several computers running a high electricity bill can be expected (and a reason I would never live in a place where things like that aren't "by tenant").

Having a 5000W mining setup in a flat, that's another story.
"Several computers" each with a few GPUs is more or less what the altcoin setups are made of nowadays. Let's say someone did build such a setup in his apartment with electricity included, but instead of mining cryptocurrency, he used it to render videos (e.g. 4K fractal art) to put on Youtube. Or combined with a few cheap plasma TVs, put together his own flight simulator. I don't see why involving cryptocurrency would change things.

BTW, the "no business" agreement on a typical apartment lease is mostly concerned about the disruption that might occur if large numbers of clients showed up on site. Internet-based business like cryptocurrency mining or even making Youtube videos for profit is OK. In many cases, business class Internet service is available to get faster uploads that stuff like uploading videos can make good use of.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.