Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no "proper" price for bitcoin  (Read 18687 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

It is right, there is no proper price for bitcoin, Because bitcoin create for online users, and it don't need it, because it is a crypto currency, and in it, price value very important thing for bitcoin users. We earn from bitcoin behalf of its price, sometime it is increased and sometime it is decreased, So it is better for us to earn from bitcoin in this way.

I think there is a price for bitcoin.. its all about the Demand and the Supply.. and if People are willing to pay 1k for 1 BTC.. then this is the "proper" price (at this time at least).
When Price is increasing/decreasing its just reacting to the market. Just like anything in economy.

You mean share market, how the share market will fluctuate like that bitcoin price also fluctuate? My opinion is also same the bitcoin price will decide on how the bitcoin transaction and how many people are using bitcoin. But because of this huge price fluctuation, people are making money in bitcoin. If the price is stable then how people can trade bitcoin right.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:44:05 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 08:51:59 AM by el kaka22

I dont know if there is anything in this universe that exists with a definite value or price. Even the dollars and other currencies get up and down. Various things gets up and down due to market demand and supply, then how we expect bitcoins price to be fixed ? I guess its very bad if price remains same because then we cannot trade.
Yes, similar to anything in this world bitcoin too have no proper price.
But one thing I want to clear you that bitcoin is such a currency which is going to up and up in price. Hence no wonder different exchange / people follow prices relatively different.

If you take example of other thing like gold it prices are being determined by traders. As world wide it is being traded, different country will have different prices for gold. Similarly bitcoin is being traded my many exchanges and based on bid ask volume bitcoin prices get determined.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

Yes, Bitcoin doesn't have proper price because it has freedom to anyone and it always depends on the demand of the market. I think it having no proper price for a currency is an advantage especially for traders because they make profit out of that by just buying cheap and selling high. There is no right price of bitcoin but you can make sure it is right if you are into long term investment Roll Eyes.
artows21

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

Of course bitcoin has no proper price because his value goes up. And it can go down too. So the gold is a great example to compare, sometimes he goes up; sometimes down, it depends of several facts as the number of persons that are using it, the rarity...
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

It is right, there is no proper price for bitcoin, Because bitcoin create for online users, and it don't need it, because it is a crypto currency, and in it, price value very important thing for bitcoin users. We earn from bitcoin behalf of its price, sometime it is increased and sometime it is decreased, So it is better for us to earn from bitcoin in this way.

I think there is a price for bitcoin.. its all about the Demand and the Supply.. and if People are willing to pay 1k for 1 BTC.. then this is the "proper" price (at this time at least).
When Price is increasing/decreasing its just reacting to the market. Just like anything in economy.

You mean share market, how the share market will fluctuate like that bitcoin price also fluctuate? My opinion is also same the bitcoin price will decide on how the bitcoin transaction and how many people are using bitcoin. But because of this huge price fluctuation, people are making money in bitcoin. If the price is stable then how people can trade bitcoin right.
yes, bitcoin have no proper price but one thing I want to clear you that bitcoin is such a currency which is going to up and up in their price. If you take example of other thing like gold there is much risk that sometime its price going to decrease which may give you lose but bitcoin have record that it’s price never collapse and increment in their price going to increase day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: