Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashout my paypal  (Read 339 times)
cashoutmyp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:54:12 AM

have like 150 usd in my paypal and not possible to send money all the time "sorry we can not send your payment right now" i called paypal and they told me try again later, i try for over a week i have enough now cash it out for me or try to send it to me inanother way when done just close the paypal account so no chargeback is possible once closed is closed pm me skype so we can chat quick

offering 20$ for this help
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:06:48 PM

have like 150 usd in my paypal and not possible to send money all the time "sorry we can not send your payment right now" i called paypal and they told me try again later, i try for over a week i have enough now cash it out for me or try to send it to me inanother way when done just close the paypal account so no chargeback is possible once closed is closed pm me skype so we can chat quick

offering 20$ for this help

I don't think this is a big issue that should bother you. If you called Paypal and they advised you to try later, then you gonna be patient. Is your account verified, if not then there are limits in transactions per day. just e patient and try sending later. Nobody is going to help you send money from your paypal account. Unless you want to be scammed.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

Friend, this error is not actually going to be improved automatically what paypal told you to try later.
There are many issues why this happens to you and mostly when your paypal account is not specific.
I am ready to help you out, i can release your funds just same day.
Once i remove this issue from your paypal, your account will remain errorless for future also.

PM me with your details.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: