Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ signature c... [FULL]   (Read 18937 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:37:30 AM

Got a message from the devs that campaign will be paused for a moment. Maybe will come back for a couple of weeks or more from now. Just wait for the update/s.

In case the campaign will come back, current participants are automatically accepted "if they like to return" except the ones who left after the payment.

You may now removed your designated avatar and signature for this campaign. Thanks everyone. Smiley

Thanks Internet of Coins
One more prove that I need to visit the campaign's thread not just once a week. I am like a fool commenting and expecting for payment and only now I get that the campign is frozen for the moment. Brilliant...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

Got a message from the devs that campaign will be paused for a moment. Maybe will come back for a couple of weeks or more from now. Just wait for the update/s.

In case the campaign will come back, current participants are automatically accepted "if they like to return" except the ones who left after the payment.

You may now removed your designated avatar and signature for this campaign. Thanks everyone. Smiley

Thanks Internet of Coins
One more prove that I need to visit the campaign's thread not just once a week. I am like a fool commenting and expecting for payment and only now I get that the campign is frozen for the moment. Brilliant...
Yes bro same here didn't notice that they paused the campaign.. i just saw that they send the payment after that i just continue posting after nearly sunday i was check the thread and said that its paused. .
They are not clearly state that this campaign is paused they should always edit the title instead.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

Bitcointalk Name: evok3d
Your Rank: Sr. Member
Number of Posts: 243
Would prefer HYBRID Smiley

this now signature campaign is pause so not accepted new participant, and the title thread still full spot, not any spot to new participant

Ah fair enough. I like these guys anyways, so ill leave the signature regardless. Hopefully when they re-open it, i can get back in.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

@Sven @Craiz

Where are you these past days? It's almost a week now. Are you saying that all updates must be included in the thread title? Don't blame IOC if you missed the update. It's clear to my last post prior to the official announcement that I need some message for the owner first.

You guys just proved that you are just here in the community to make a paid post rather than joining the discussion at your own will. The campaign only required 20 post a week and yet you can't visit the campaign thread to check updates?

Hero Member and Senior Member. Cool
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:47:21 PM

@Sven @Craiz

Where are you these past days? It's almost a week now. Are you saying that all updates must be included in the thread title? Don't blame IOC if you missed the update. It's clear to my last post prior to the official announcement that I need some message for the owner first.

You guys just proved that you are just here in the community to make a paid post rather than joining the discussion at your own will. The campaign only required 20 post a week and yet you can't visit the campaign thread to check updates?

Funny how people have rights to whine when it is their responsibility to keep themselves updated.  I sent a message to goinmerry that I ranked up the same day he posted that the campaign is paused, so there is no need for him to adjust the spreadsheet. Any I will keep the signature until I found another worthy campaign to join in Smiley  Thank you for the opportunity to work with you guys.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

@Sven @Craiz

Right.
If people here are joining the signature campaign then they also have to come to check that what is going on in the company for which they are working if they will keep themselves updated then they will work better for the company.
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:30:01 AM

@Sven @Craiz

That's the society now these days and that's what is currently happening in this forum.

Anyway, I would love to be a part of this campaign still, and if this counts, I ranked up to Full Member. Cheesy
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

@Sven @Craiz

Right.
If people here are joining the signature campaign then they also have to come to check that what is going on in the company for which they are working if they will keep themselves updated then they will work better for the company.
I am agree. I don't say nothing bad. I just regret that I skipped that information about the campaign pausing. Don't judge me so hard.
Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:34:41 PM

Hi everyone,

the signature campaign is continued here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1913071

There also is a Twitter campaign which you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914855

Thanks for all your help Smiley

Robert

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: