Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price would you stop buying Bitcoin?  (Read 9812 times)
sccorpio19

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

The price of Bitcoin is hitting new highs regularly now...  and yet it is expected to continue rising.  At what price would you stop buying? 

i want to buy bitcons could you please provide me in my wallet ? here is my facebook account you may contact.
https://www.facebook.com/bravehearts786
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sccorpio19

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

It seems I will not stop buying bitcoins at any price because if we sell them it's profitable given the higher bitcoin price is like a digital investment, Although be careful and smart manage when to sell and buy, we don't know how long the price will continue to rise.

i want to buy bitcons could you please provide me in my wallet ? here is my facebook account you may contact.
https://www.facebook.com/bravehearts786
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

It seems I will not stop buying bitcoins at any price because if we sell them it's profitable given the higher bitcoin price is like a digital investment, Although be careful and smart manage when to sell and buy, we don't know how long the price will continue to rise.

The price volatility in bitcoin allows us to make regular profits so we can buy even today as many people feels that current price is too high to make an investment in bitcoins but they forget the fact that it can be even higher tomorrow which can give you profits in short term and I think that is the best way to play with bitcoins in order to make regular profits.

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

Why do we even need to stop buying bitcoin? If you have budget and the condition is okay, go for it.  Wink
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

I buy it at the end of every month as soon as I get my salary so I invest a part of my salary in bitcoins on monthly basis as its saving my money in the best way and at the same time its also an investment for me which can allow me to make higher profits in future so its worth to buy bitcoins at any price and at any time.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

I will never stop hodo and buying Bitcoin. The price doesn't matter when you ride the volitility to Bitcoin riches. I'll be buying Bitcoin untill I can generate lots if it by myself. Then time to retire.  Tongue

topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:53:17 PM

I will never stop hodo and buying Bitcoin. The price doesn't matter when you ride the volitility to Bitcoin riches. I'll be buying Bitcoin untill I can generate lots if it by myself. Then time to retire.  Tongue

Yes that is the right thing to do as bitcoin has a great potential to give us huge profits in future so we should keep on investing our money in it irrespective of the price and as of now I believe that bitcoin is the best investment to make so will continue to buy them till I have excess money.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

It does not really matter why the price of Bitcoin increases because I kind of just spend the coins right when I receive it. I don’t like to speculate so much on the price because the rate of it could change in an instant and the price of Bitcoin could get lower that what 97% of the people guess it would be.
Bitcoin is just a money transfer system that allows me to purchase things that I want/need on the Internet.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:04:06 AM

It does not really matter why the price of Bitcoin increases because I kind of just spend the coins right when I receive it. I don’t like to speculate so much on the price because the rate of it could change in an instant and the price of Bitcoin could get lower that what 97% of the people guess it would be.
Bitcoin is just a money transfer system that allows me to purchase things that I want/need on the Internet.
Good for you but don't you realize that you are wasting the opportunity of earning a lot of money in the future? If you see the price of bitcoin now compare to the price in the past, you will actually see a huge increase in the price and that is what you didn't grabbed, you just buy and spend while you can buy and hold that can help you in the long run.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:51:05 AM

Good for you but don't you realize that you are wasting the opportunity of earning a lot of money in the future? If you see the price of bitcoin now compare to the price in the past, you will actually see a huge increase in the price and that is what you didn't grabbed, you just buy and spend while you can buy and hold that can help you in the long run.

Your point is 100% right, but its only if you want Bitcoin as an investment option. But don't forget that it is a transaction medium as well, which is hassle free and not restricted at the moment by any means. SO its upto the individual if he or she wants to just transact or grow his money.
And if anyone is thinking to hold, even now its a great time, I believe it will go further in the coming month. If someone is thinking to stop buying or acquiring Bitcoins by judging the price then Bitcoin is not a suitable option for them.

RussiaCoinDotInfo

Activity: 325
Merit: 251

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

I can only echo what others are saying in that people will continue to buy the amount of BitCoins they need at any given time and perhaps put away a smaller amount for the long term compared to before.

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:18:04 AM

The price of Bitcoin is hitting new highs regularly now...  and yet it is expected to continue rising.  At what price would you stop buying? 
I will never stop buying Bitcoin because I am a trader and will never stop trading because trading is a way of earning for me and I can't stop it .
But if the buyers get down and sell will increase and sell in huge then ofcourse I will stop buying whether whatever is the rate of the Bitcoin is in the market of cryptocurrency .
But here I am also thinking that and sometimes doubt that whether  I am making money in Bitcoin really , because the earning of 1-3$ per deals results into loss of 50% because of the increase in the fee , so I am thinking to buy altcoins like ETH , dash , dgb , ripple etxc , because these have very low charge for the transaction from one wallet to another .
So with the Bitcoin deals in control I would like to have buy of altcoins instead of the Bitcoin to USD only .
carriebee

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

As of now Im not buying bitcoin. I have bitcoin save from signature campaign and I just hold it. Although bitcoin price is continously pump but we could not predict until whats price it will pump or it will dump.
Freezingel

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

I will keep buying as long as i consider the price and keep increasing. If the price is stagnant or i consider it hard to move up then i'll stop buying, but it will take a long time to reach that point.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 06:58:54 AM

in my opinion those who buying bitcoin will still buy even the price reach more than $3000
every minute price keep on rising i just sleep and price already rise a couple of hundred dollar
maybe a few days it will reach more than $3000 and those who still buying right now will get a lot of profit

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:34:15 AM

I will buy always even the bitcoin is continuing rising up. There is no reason for me to stop buying bitcoin . I will always buy bitcoin for my trading.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

At this rate i will totally stop  buying bitcoins and start holding it for future purposes,bitcoins price now are keep on rising and rising because of adoptions of big countries thats why im confident on holding bitcoins andstop buying
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

Why do we even need to stop buying bitcoin? If you have budget and the condition is okay, go for it.  Wink
Even if someone has a big budget though, if bitcoin price does not match what he expected maybe he will not buy bitcoin?

malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:22:07 AM

I have never stopped buying bitcoins and I never will. I have reduced my holdings at times and bought again at others depending on my financial situation but its like money in the bank you spend it when you need to otherwise you just keep it there.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

Of course every user has budget constraints and when bitcoin prices are too high. And it is very likely that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. And users think maybe it's beyond their capabilities?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: