Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-05-10] Firstpost: Bitcoin surges to a record high above $1,700  (Read 664 times)
polynesia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:05:56 AM

Bitcoin cyrptocurrency surges to a record high above $1,700

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/bitcoin-cyrptocurrency-surges-to-a-record-high-above-1700-375475.html

Digital currency bitcoin hit a record high on Tuesday as demand for crypto-assets soared with the creation of new tokens to raise funding for start-ups using blockchain technology.

Blockchain, the underlying technology behind bitcoin, is a financial ledger maintained by a network of computers that can track the movement of any asset wthout the need for a central regulator

Bitcoin hit a record $1,760.40 on the BitStamp platform and was last at $1,747.89, up 6 percent on the day. So far this year, bitcoin has surged nearly 80 percent. Bitcoin’s market capitalization on Tuesday soared to $52.5 billion, according to data from coinmarketcap.com.

Aside from being an asset that can be traded on exchanges like stocks and bonds, bitcoin has become a mode of payment for some retailers, such as Overstock.com, and a way to transfer funds without the need for a third party.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:10:44 AM

The price of bitcoin is surging a record high which crossed yst night 1800+ and though today is has fallen back to 1735$ around at the moment. Just hope so it does get stable at around 1700$+ rather than falling back to 1500$ around. The price rose from 1500 to 1800$ crossed quickly.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

Bitcoin is all set to hit $2000 very soon. It is showing strength and I hope everyone has got his/her fair share of holdings in bitcoin. Many of my friends who once rejected bitcoin are now running behind it like crazy  Cheesy buy and hold for years to come friends, this is just a beginning. I read some where bitcoin can hit $500,000 in 2030!
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

We are facing hardfork dilemma, there's a project that is working towards eroding bitcoin and some miners are still facing the antbleed bug. I am not sure whats pushing this rally   Grin

Still holding on to my stash though.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

Bitcoin is all set to hit $2000 very soon. It is showing strength and I hope everyone has got his/her fair share of holdings in bitcoin. Many of my friends who once rejected bitcoin are now running behind it like crazy  Cheesy buy and hold for years to come friends, this is just a beginning. I read some where bitcoin can hit $500,000 in 2030!
It is just a hype bcz of that many people are taking interest
in it, as the user is increasing transaction is delaying.now it not fit for micro payment.soon major altcoin will also rise when this craze is over.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

It is just a hype bcz of that many people are taking interest
in it, as the user is increasing transaction is delaying.now it not fit for micro payment.soon major altcoin will also rise when this craze is over.

Since lot of Indians are now showing interest and if it gets legalized once the official announcement from Indian Govt,I would easily touch 2000-2500$ by July.Also transactions are getting delayed due to new users coming to party and trying to gain easy profits.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: