Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Perfect Trading Website/App  (Read 2149 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

Lets say in theory someone is creating a bitcoin/altcoin trading website/app.

What would make it perfect? How could it better than the sites we already have?
I think what I can recommend to you is bittrex, poloniex, c-cex, those exchange sites
are good and it has no bad record or any controversies issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

The best sites for me are:

Poloniex - They are one of the best trading site and they are doing their best to maintain their reputation and they always maintaining good amount of coins and only limited based on their activeness.

Bittrex - Most of the new legit coins are getting here which give you advantage to buy it on an early age.

Yobit - A lot of coins to choose from, if you know how the whales move then you are going to make a lot of profit.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:10:35 AM

Lets say in theory someone is creating a bitcoin/altcoin trading website/app.

What would make it perfect? How could it better than the sites we already have?

We can debate on the 'features' an exchange should have, but what makes an exchange 'perfect' is the trust issue. One really has to have that confidence in the exchange that it would not be involved in insider trading, won't run away with their money etc.

Another requirement would be decentralisation.

If there is something that establishes a transparency between users and exchange to establish this trust and if it can be decentralised, it will be a near-perfect scenario.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

From my POV, the problem with decentralization is speed and fairness. How do you give all the users the same offers/prices at the same time?
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

Poloniex - They are one of the best trading site and they are doing their best to maintain their reputation and they always maintaining good amount of coins and only limited based on their activeness.

Bittrex - Most of the new legit coins are getting here which give you advantage to buy it on an early age.

Yobit - A lot of coins to choose from, if you know how the whales move then you are going to make a lot of profit.

I agree with your list and description. So far,Poloniex is good and neat to trade. Very many traders and transaction are fast,just be very careful and vigilant because you may lost very fast too. Bittrex, I like it because many big traders also, and the the one that I like is that it has no trollbox, whales and speculators cannot dictate nor induced FUD.
grenade launcher

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

I agree with your list and description. So far,Poloniex is good and neat to trade. Very many traders and transaction are fast,just be very careful and vigilant because you may lost very fast too. Bittrex, I like it because many big traders also, and the the one that I like is that it has no trollbox, whales and speculators cannot dictate nor induced FUD.
Of course, I understand your choice in terms of Poloniex. Of course this exchange deserves the understanding and approval of users. But I do not understand why people do not sing such circumstances that occurred on Bitfinex. Because I'm not the only one who was shocked by what was happening last summer.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:08:36 AM

Yes to those site; bittrex and poloniex have a lot of whales on their site and that is why it is good to trade on them because you can ride the waves of the whales in every coin and if you jump to the right time then you will earn profit because this past few weeks the price of the altcoins goes up pretty high and now they are dumping and that is a good buying opportunity because after the price of bitcoin goes down, the whales will start to play again.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:06:16 PM

Yes to those site; bittrex and poloniex have a lot of whales on their site and that is why it is good to trade on them because you can ride the waves of the whales in every coin and if you jump to the right time then you will earn profit because this past few weeks the price of the altcoins goes up pretty high and now they are dumping and that is a good buying opportunity because after the price of bitcoin goes down, the whales will start to play again.
In my opinion, it is already beginning. Really you are right. Today for the last month and Bitcoin began to grow. It is necessary to expect a very large collapse in prices on currency exchanges with respect to Bitcoin.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:02:09 AM

In my opinion, it is already beginning. Really you are right. Today for the last month and Bitcoin began to grow. It is necessary to expect a very large collapse in prices on currency exchanges with respect to Bitcoin.
Yes we should be prepared for the price dump of bitcoin because the price got so high and people who bought their bitcoin at a low price still are still holding their coin until now and it is a threat for the bitcoin price because the price can collapse anytime and if it happen then we should buy the dumps and replace them in holding bitcoin for long term.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Yes we should be prepared for the price dump of bitcoin because the price got so high and people who bought their bitcoin at a low price still are still holding their coin until now and it is a threat for the bitcoin price because the price can collapse anytime and if it happen then we should buy the dumps and replace them in holding bitcoin for long term.
And this, as always, was to be expected. Only such an action can be expected not from the simple user who keeps coins in his possession, here are the large whales that manipulate the number of coins in the market make it possible to Buy more at a cheap price and sell at the highest price. I think soon you need to wait for the collapse.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:19:30 AM

And this, as always, was to be expected. Only such an action can be expected not from the simple user who keeps coins in his possession, here are the large whales that manipulate the number of coins in the market make it possible to Buy more at a cheap price and sell at the highest price. I think soon you need to wait for the collapse.
If there is a pump then there is dump, that is how the market works so we don't need to be feel comfortable that the price will not go down because anything can happen and the price is very profitable to sell for early investors and that is what we should be prepared because if a dump occurs then it will be a big dump.
Mitcsell

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:22:44 PM

If there is a pump then there is dump, that is how the market works so we don't need to be feel comfortable that the price will not go down because anything can happen and the price is very profitable to sell for early investors and that is what we should be prepared because if a dump occurs then it will be a big dump.
I do not understand how you can not worry about the price and cost of Bitcoin. Of course, if I bought Bitcoin even at a price several times lower than today, my excitement is not broken if the price falls. Even up to $ 1000. But the desire to make money on the price or the difference in the price of Bitcoin makes you worry.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

For me, the perfect trading website is no other than Poloniex. Poloniex background is good which is interesting for traders. You're money is so secured in this site because once you are AFK it will automatically logout. The cryptocurrencies also in this site is legit thats why it has only small amount of cryptocurrencies and also its not delayed price which is the same on coinmarketcap price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

But their push API is far from complete...   Angry
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

I don't think there will be a perfect Trading Website/App. It needs to have some room for improvement of course, but you can make an ideal Website/App for users Smiley Just go to the trading platforms, make some research and compare. I think that's the best way you can do to seek what user likes and dislikes about the platform which you can use in building your own.
There is no really a perfect site or an application on trading. Because you could used all if you want to. The success of your trading will depend on how you will manage it. If you have an old application in trading you can also earn by putting dedication and hard work. And just remember the basis aspect on trading so you can trade in a good way. You do not need to find a perfect application or site you will just need to choose one and do your best ti make it perfect and to earn more.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

I don't think there will be a perfect Trading Website/App. It needs to have some room for improvement of course, but you can make an ideal Website/App for users Smiley Just go to the trading platforms, make some research and compare. I think that's the best way you can do to seek what user likes and dislikes about the platform which you can use in building your own.
There is no really a perfect site or an application on trading. Because you could used all if you want to. The success of your trading will depend on how you will manage it. If you have an old application in trading you can also earn by putting dedication and hard work. And just remember the basis aspect on trading so you can trade in a good way. You do not need to find a perfect application or site you will just need to choose one and do your best ti make it perfect and to earn more.

You got it right. You don't need a perfect trading site to trade because its useless if you don't know how to use a trading site properly in a first place. For me the top trading sites is working great for me and I don't need a perfect one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: