Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 10:05:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] GPU Miner Ethereum/Zcash/Monero etc Or a x11 or BTC ASIC  (Read 192 times)
Vidallia

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

Want to be as stated above please include the following in your offers.

TDLR;
>Wants miner/s
>number the info in reply
>I'm open to all miners
>I pay in Cryptocurrency
>We use Escrow unless you're a very trusted member in the BitcoinTalk community

1. Which type of Miner/Price
2. Average Hash Rate(for all the coins if GPU rig, or atleast what coin you're mining with)
3. Comes with PSU? If so the rigs average power usage, if no PSU is included please explain what type is optimal to run it.
4. Country of origin that the rig will be shipped from.
5. How old it is, and if you bought it new or used.
6. Overall condition/issues you've ran into (Some issues won't necessarily disqualify you from me considering your offer.

I live on the East Coast of the United States, I would really prefer something domestic but, I WILL consider all offers based upon the conditions above, I have more interest for a GPU rig though. I'm basically looking for something with relatively high profitability compared to the purchase price but, I'm more-so buying one for a small; scale operation to get some experience under my belt for when I open up a semi-industrial Cryptocurrency Mining operation.  I will be paying in Bitcoin/Ethereum or any easily converted Coin/Token I can get from a reputable site. Please reply in the correct format (It'll help me compare all the offers more easily!) Escrow is required unless you're a very reputable community member. Any questions? Comment below or PM! I'll check this post more than my PMs though in all honesty. I hope we can work something out.

PS: My price range is generally $300-$800 Maybe more, Maybe less. If i like the offer and it's out of my price range you'll have to give me a few days and I'll make it happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.