Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to get my money out of China  (Read 405 times)
pacman7331 (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

Got a job here, get paid in RMB, need to send to US account. Capital controls of 500$ / day render it unfeasible. I got one of those UnionPay debit cards for the account if that helps...

Any help of ideas or services appreciated...

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:49:02 AM

Then buy btc from local suppliers then send it to the US.
droplock

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:56:34 AM

buy btc , deposit btc to coinbase eor any exchange that supports a u.s bank acc , withdraw cash to u.s bank : profit!
vbitexchange

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

Yea I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy it in China. Cuz apparently the exchanges have all withdrawls frozen as of now.

http://www.coindesk.com/china-btcc-exchange-halt-withdrawals/

So you're also saying some exhanges allow direct bank deposit?
Sent you a PM regarding this

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

The easiest way to buy the btc is by going to localbitcoin and select china then find a local supplier you can do the exchange with face to face

The best is yet to come!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:56:52 AM

Yea I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy it in China. Cuz apparently the exchanges have all withdrawls frozen as of now.

http://www.coindesk.com/china-btcc-exchange-halt-withdrawals/

So you're also saying some exhanges allow direct bank deposit?
Sent you a PM regarding this

Be careful OP. Where there is money to be made, you will find criminals sending PMs.

No, they won't discuss it here to avoid experienced and eagle-eyed members from ruining the scam.

pacman7331 (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:45:40 AM

Yea of course face to face trades are best... i'm not finding anyone in China that does that though...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: