Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kumala - sending pm's asking for a 1 BTC loan for vircurex  (Read 1099 times)
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

yes,i have requested you and told you what may have happened..you have shown empathy and replied me
I have removed the neg rep and requested you to do so..but you have not cared or replied..others have not responded to me yet

If you don't want to remove the neg rep,it is ok..but you should have told me so

The negative rep is there to warn others currently that your account has been used for suspicious activities the last 24 hrs.

If you were still the hacker (and you have given no proof at this point) and we removed the red flag you could make another scam attempt and be successful this time around.

Nothing personal just trying to stop some newbie getting ripped off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:15:52 PM

I have sent my btc address to escrows here..may be you can teamview my wallet to verify the transactions (check if address in my PMs and addresses/transactions in my btc wallet matches)
I'm going to say no to the Teamviewer idea. You need to get one of those escrows to confirm 1 of the addresses that you've used with them and then you need to sign a message (dated with the current time) with said address.

yes,i have requested you and told you what may have happened..you have shown empathy and replied me
Trustworthiness has nothing to do with empathy. I have absolutely none for that matter.

I have removed the neg rep and requested you to do so..but you have not cared or replied..others have not responded to me yet
Leaving retaliatory negative ratings equals to further digging your own hole.

I said,i have never staked any addresses here.
If you can't trust,I can not help.

I don't need to go and beg everyone..if i am not the real owner of the account..
It is easy to buy a hero account for $50 here...I am just trying to sort out the mess and to undo the damage done by the hacker
Luckily,he has not scammed anyone..but tried to do and left neg trust
I don't mind about the neg trust if you are not removing..cos i always use escrow  (if ever i want to buy anything here) and bothers me little with neg trust

Thanks and have a great day
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

Did I mention any staked addresses in my previous post? I have not. I clearly said that a BTC address previously sent to a escrow is required from it and a new signed message from it.

I sure as hell ain't trusting some random person from the internet.

I don't mind about the neg trust if you are not removing..cos i always use escrow  (if ever i want to buy anything here) and bothers me little with neg trust
After seeing this fake and retaliatory negative on my profile, you can forget about the removal of my rating:

I don't even know why I bother helping some people.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kirch

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

Did I mention any staked addresses in my previous post? I have not. I clearly said that a BTC address previously sent to a escrow is required from it and a new signed message from it.

I sure as hell ain't trusting some random person from the internet.

After seeing this fake and retaliatory negative on my profile, you can forget about the removal of my rating:

I don't even know why I bother helping some people.

LOL..I have removed and requested you to do the same
But you said you will not ..so the neg rep is back again

I have just restored your rep !

Good day

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

"Requested" is a nice way of describing attempted extortion. You are digging your own hole deeper and will likely get tagged by even more DT members.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kirch

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:10:10 PM

"Requested" is a nice way of describing attempted extortion. You are digging your own hole deeper and will likely get tagged by even more DT members.

Saying NO is different from letting you know your stand and reason for not doing
I would have never bothered if you had valid reason for not doing and not simply saying I WILL NOT DO
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

I received this PM from Kumala :

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

@kirch: If you keep on spamming our trust page, I think you should be banned! If you want to prove your innocence and that you are the real owner of that account, you should resolve this in an orderly manner and not spam people who tagged your account as a hacked account. That's just childish. People here are reasonable and the moment they see proof that you are the legitimate owner then for sure everyone will cooperate to remove the red trust. Like what Lauda said, "you are digging your own hole" here.

In the event you do prove your ownership, I will remove the red trust. But because of your behavior, I will leave the red trust that you are a childish person which does not deserve to be trusted.
kirch

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:19:53 AM

@kirch: If you keep on spamming our trust page, I think you should be banned! If you want to prove your innocence and that you are the real owner of that account, you should resolve this in an orderly manner and not spam people who tagged your account as a hacked account. That's just childish. People here are reasonable and the moment they see proof that you are the legitimate owner then for sure everyone will cooperate to remove the red trust. Like what Lauda said, "you are digging your own hole" here.

In the event you do prove your ownership, I will remove the red trust. But because of your behavior, I will leave the red trust that you are a childish person which does not deserve to be trusted.

It was not retaliation at all..but some users think they are gods and they have right to neg rep (and their profile/rep speaks for it)..I haev literally begged them that I am ready to prove the ownership of my account..but they still want to prove it on their terms ..
I am ready to prove the owner ship..in any other alternate way ..cos I have not staked any btc address here (my mistake)

I am ready to prove that the btc address that are used for sending/receiving btc through PMs are my own and can prove those transactions in my wallets

I AM NOT SPAMMING ,BUT ONLY RESPONDING TO THE POSTS
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

I don't think it's so hard to ask the escrows you used to just post what address you usually use for your transactions. I do think they will be a cooperative bunch that will help you out with your problems. Then when they do, you can just sign a message and everything would have gone away, but you chose the hard route, now you create more problems for yourself.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 12:01:50 PM

Are you 100% sure about that?
You've staked 1AkTo6 yesterday (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg18989599#msg18989599),
which you had posted and removed a year ago here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357971.msg13821313#msg13821313

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
kirch

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

Are you 100% sure about that?
You've staked 1AkTo6 yesterday (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg18989599#msg18989599),
which you had posted and removed a year ago here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357971.msg13821313#msg13821313

yes..i have not done untill yesterday..i realized the mistake and did it yesterday

I don't remember..posting/deleting..if you can retrieve and send me the btc address ,i will try to check my blockchain/LBC wallet..and see if i can get signin message
kirch

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

I don't think it's so hard to ask the escrows you used to just post what address you usually use for your transactions. I do think they will be a cooperative bunch that will help you out with your problems. Then when they do, you can just sign a message and everything would have gone away, but you chose the hard route, now you create more problems for yourself.

the problem is I used wallet fresh addresses from blockchain.info wallet and the i can retrieve only last few transactions and i don't know if i can get signin messages from the wallets addresses that are not archived/saved
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

kirch posted the Bitcoin address 1AkTo6PLaWVoJNyzvwoZBL1FZ9zPPGvXx6 a year ago in a thread that has been edited since. Blocktrail remembers it being posted though.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1AkTo6PLaWVoJNyzvwoZBL1FZ9zPPGvXx6/links

I asked kirch by PM to sign a message from the address he staked yesterday, and it verifies.

I know that I am trusting blocktrail to be correct here, but on this occasion I will give him the benefit of the doubt and will remove the negative tag shortly and replace it with a neutral one.

This was the message:

signature:         H6+xteF2LEWtdWEmdYfQ5XlCDRfToV1qzi/QZuA6wS6nLrP3wKqoPfMzCAJQUEvI62Jyz1L7DeAIke+AWCDCSQQ=
for the address: 1AkTo6PLaWVoJNyzvwoZBL1FZ9zPPGvXx6

An edited post is usually NOT sufficient to prove ownership, but I'll remove my tag. I cannot speak for other people though.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

An edited post is usually NOT sufficient to prove ownership, but I'll remove my tag. I cannot speak for other people though.
Due to their very childish and untrustworthy behavior following the *hack*, I am not going to remove my negative. Maybe after a sufficient amount of time has passed, and after the user apologizes to everyone else who they have neg. rated, then I may consider changing it to neutral.

This decision is final. Therefore, do not send me PMs unless you want to get blocked.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: